Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some of the people in this thread need to wind their necks in!!!!

RUMORS SECTION....DO NOT ENTER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!

MUSIC SECTION......THE MAJORITY OF US ON THIS SITE VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE EFFORT OF OTHER MEMBERS TO PROVIDE SOME PERFECTLY HARMLESS ENTERTAINMENT WHILST WE WAIT. WHEN I WAS INJURED IT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEPT ME SANE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT.....STAY THE FRIGGIN HELL AWAY AND LEAVE IT FOR THE MEMBERS WHO APPRECIATE IT.

HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!!

Did someone mention Tony TNT? :eyebrows:

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   We had a great day yesterday and may get a better day today.  It got within 15 minutes this morning and then it didn't happen.   I give you the best info I have & put it together & you decide.   We did get the confirmations from Washington on what was said at the UN.  Why did they say it & why haven't we seen it?  Two countries which were tired of playing around with whoever and yesterday it was highly suggested and motivated to put it out there publicly to ensure everyone that it is going to happen. 

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    People involved in the process were called back to their offices.  They had meetings last night and got their assignments.   They were told to fully expect it in a couple of hours.   It was announced in the UN it will go live in the next 10 days.  I don't believe they can wait that long now that the announcement was made.  In Iraq it was publicly announced and told it would come to them in the next 10 days...it might happen there Tuesday a.m. during their celebration. 

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   It did go live on NASDAQ & was at $5.58 on NASDAQ on Wednesday at 5:45.  The dong is at $.58.  It will go a lot higher than that.   Intel people said the people in Iraq were planning riots if this didn't happen,  at some point they need to do it.  They just can't keep saying we are doing it.  There is supposedly info coming out this afternoon.   I did just get a message that they are at the starting line.  We won't have the final piece till this evening. 

Gotta take it with a grain of salt....when Tony made the announcement how many people really believed it or got excited?? Probably not many. He has become just another Okie, in fact who knows...Tony and Okie may be one in the same....in any case I thought it was funny when Dan got jumped on by his callers yesterday because he couldn't take the heat. Dan just took his ball and went home and closed the show early like a kid losing on the ball field. :lol:

Did someone mention Tony TNT? :eyebrows:

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   We had a great day yesterday and may get a better day today.  It got within 15 minutes this morning and then it didn't happen.   I give you the best info I have & put it together & you decide.   We did get the confirmations from Washington on what was said at the UN.  Why did they say it & why haven't we seen it?  Two countries which were tired of playing around with whoever and yesterday it was highly suggested and motivated to put it out there publicly to ensure everyone that it is going to happen. 

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    People involved in the process were called back to their offices.  They had meetings last night and got their assignments.   They were told to fully expect it in a couple of hours.   It was announced in the UN it will go live in the next 10 days.  I don't believe they can wait that long now that the announcement was made.  In Iraq it was publicly announced and told it would come to them in the next 10 days...it might happen there Tuesday a.m. during their celebration. 

7-19-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   It did go live on NASDAQ & was at $5.58 on NASDAQ on Wednesday at 5:45.  The dong is at $.58.  It will go a lot higher than that.   Intel people said the people in Iraq were planning riots if this didn't happen,  at some point they need to do it.  They just can't keep saying we are doing it.  There is supposedly info coming out this afternoon.   I did just get a message that they are at the starting line.  We won't have the final piece till this evening.

The more I hear this BS the more I think scam.

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

TerryK has a new rumor...the rumor is...treat this as a rumor.

1-23-2014   Intel Guru TerryK     WHAT I'M BEING TOLD IS EVERYTHING IS SET FOR THE 25TH, THE RELEASE OF THE RATES, NOT TO EXCEED THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH.  

I'M HEARING THE RATE WILL BE AROUND THE 19 - 23 DOLLAR RANGE ON THE IQD BUT I'M STAYING GROUNDED ON THE 8.16.  

THE DONG WILL COME OUT AT LEAST 2.22 IS THE RUMOR

-------  If I had a dollar for every incorrect TERRYK or is it Tariq? HYPE.

Guilty as charged. I used to bring some of the TNT, Okie, TerryK, WITK, Goat Herder stuff here just for sh*$s and giggles. Lately it is so "over the top" and total fabrication, there's no need. Recr@ps has quit with Tony's posts almost completely, Okie is still flying around with basic repeats of what the others tell him to say...the rest have slowly disappeared. Having opened their mouths once, twice, multiple times predicting outrageous events....only to be proven as epic failures. Rstreams....it only takes someone to read their posts a couple times to realize they have no idea what the he!! is going on. Same for those that follow them. Tony is on a collision course with the court systems soon. He will get whats coming to him. Karma will catch up with the rest of them in due time. Thankfully Adam has given us this forum so we can all watch them implode. Take it with a sense of humor....or walk away.

Thanks Thug....we must all be so bored were looking for something to comment. But you have to admit, everyone loves to beat on Tony. And speaking of Tony...a quote from his ranting on 1/23/2014. He better pack his bags.........

1-23-2014 Guru TNT Tony

GOT THIS THING OF TELLING THE TRUTH.

WE GOT INFO FROM THE FBI THAT THEY ARE PICKING UP SO CALLED GURUS.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thug....we must all be so bored were looking for something to comment. But you have to admit, everyone loves to beat on Tony. And speaking of Tony...a quote from his ranting on 1/23/2014. He better pack his bags.........

1-23-2014 Guru TNT Tony

GOT THIS THING OF TELLING THE TRUTH.

WE GOT INFO FROM THE FBI THAT THEY ARE PICKING UP SO CALLED GURUS.

Let's See Him Tell The Truth At His Hearing On Monday ! :o

:D      :D     :D