Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Dinar Im starting to wonder

I have been invested for years in the Dinar.Ive heard it all.With that being said,Iraq was released from Chapter 7.Why are people still selling the Dinar at the going rate.If people knew that this is a solid investment,i believe they would jack the prices up.Why would they want to sell there Dinar to break even if its an INVESTMENT.Kinda like when you get season tickets for your favorite football team,Demand is high when your team is doing good the price of the ticket doubles even triples.As much as i want this RV to happen,it isnt looking good.

• Upvote 6

I was wondering if folks were still selling , if they are maybe the pumping from guru`s say ing   july 1st it is done deal , or  this or that ,, most likely bills are getting to be to much or they are just tired of this ride ........    it might be first of next year , or one more year , but I really don`t think it will be ,   I am positively  charged   so   stay charged my friend

• Upvote 1

someone said in another post - this just needs to end already and i agree. its been 10 loooong years for me and I've mastered the art of patience. i'm also trying to learn how to detach myself from the outcome. not just the rv, but in other areas of my life as well. at any rate, its time to move on ... hey, cbi - just a yes or no at this point will suffice.... preferably a yes. :)

• Upvote 2

I'm a very optimistic person and believe in the power of positive thinking. I'm also not naïve to think there can only be one outcome here. I've done very well over the years in many ventures.............I've also taken it in the shorts on a couple. That's the chance one takes in speculative investing. - peace

P.S. Always good to see my favorite super heroine SG!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 4

It's just business, dealers with continue to sell dinar even after the RV takes place. They make money from currency speculators and investors. Even at 1 to 1 RV, People will continue to buy hoping it will go to $3 or more. And some people will also sell out at  a .10 cent RV. It's a continual buy and sell.

• Upvote 2

If it happens it happens, After believeing this thing would Rv in 24 to 72 hrs after release of ch.7. no Rv, There is no telling when, if ever this thing will pop. Like I say Im ridin this horse till it dies. This is such a bubble popper for me. I think it will RV now, what year is the question.

I'm a very optimistic person and believe in the power of positive thinking. I'm also not naïve to think there can only be one outcome here. I've done very well over the years in many ventures.............I've also taken it in the shorts on a couple. That's the chance one takes in speculative investing. - peace

........as they say:  "you only have to get rich once!"

• Upvote 1

I bought some more dinar on 6-26-13 from a reputable dealer
with whom I have done business before. I was told yesterday that the incoming
shipments were held up in Customs and that it would be free today...I have not
heard from them yet today. He did also tell me that they had raised their prices
by a couple hundred dollars / million, complementing me on my timing, Lucky I
guess if and when I receive the order ;)

RValready the Dinar will come back, just we do not know when. I have been in this investment for 8 years and what I have spent I have made $$$ already b/c it has increased thru the yrs, not what I want, but it WILL bounce back. Step away for awhile if you need to. If the roller coaster ride is too much then sell and move on. JMHO

• Upvote 1

sending love right back to ya babe! :)

• Upvote 1

Personally I wash't believing in the July 1 date, so i didn't fall to the bottom on the roller coaster. I am EXTREMELY hopeful for this month. Yippee!!

Iraq is still playing nice with each other. If you asked me in May, I would have said, no chance. too much fighting on all levels. bloody!!!

They have found a new, more cooperative voice since their release from chapter 7. more like the old Iraq pre Saddam. They are finding their way, being a democratic, muslim country in the middle of great unrest and unhappy neighbors. They are finding their power and so far i like the decisions.

I have never seen so much convergence of newshounds and goo rus saying the same thing at the same time.

Now to the gooo ru part. Do you really think that the following people talk to each other?

Adam Montana closing the VIP saturday, june 29, when he said he would when it got close to an RV

Randy Koonce saying it would happen within 14 days, but his hopeful was thursday, July 4th

Wang Dang hopeful for a thursday July 4 or Friday July 5th

Phoenix saying he is chilling the champagne and having people on his radio show July 1 who state there is 1 trillion available now for infrastructure rebuild in Iraq.

Okie (i think i just threw up in my mouth) said the tariffs were instituted (the ships that have waited to unload their stuff, but didn't know what the tariffs would be)

Then you have the usual suspects that call it every day. blah, blah blah 

A marine (who spent time with key people in Iraq) spoke with Kaperoni that made more sense to me than anything. He said Iraq will wait and wait and when pressure is on them, they pass a bunch of laws all at once. The lightbulb went off for me. 

UN put strong pressure on Iraq to finish the demarcation with Kuwait before the end of March in order to finish the Chapter 7 requirements. They did. They did because of the pressure.

We know that Iraq could finish Erbil and HCL tomorrow and if so $3.44 is ours. lets hope the pressure is still on to publish in the Gazette what has already been agreed upon

• Upvote 1