Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Riddle

Frogee

Her is a puzzle that has confounded even the brightest among us. You are on a horse galloping at a constant speed. On your right is a steep drop off.  On your left is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you. Directly in front of you is a kangaroo and your horse cannot overtake it. Behind you is a lion that is running at the same speed as you and the kangaroo. What must you do to ger out of this dangerous situation?

Se answer below.

Get your drunk  a== off the merry-go-round

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

@Frogee

I like riddles. I hope that if anyone knows one they will share it. I have one...

A person shows up at the front gate of a prison. The guard tells this person, only relatives may visit an inmate. This person says..."brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my fathers son." Who is the visitor, in relation to the prisoner?

• Upvote 2

That was a great riddle, my husband is so funny, his answer was: shoot the kangaroo, the lion will eat it, the elephant will kill the lion, and keep on riding. Of course being the hunter he is, he would think of such a thing. Gotta love hunters!

• Upvote 3

@Frogee

I like riddles. I hope that if anyone knows one they will share it. I have one...

A person shows up at the front gate of a prison. The guard tells this person, only relatives may visit an inmate. This person says..."brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my fathers son." Who is the visitor, in relation to the prisoner?

I would say "his daddy" DM... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!  :blush: 

Okay... that's even funnier !!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rayzur...I wasn't sure anybody else caught that... but  I thought so too!!!  :lol:    

Frogee,

Thank you for providing the answer, I had started looking for my calculator before I noticed it. 

Well.... Now we know who the brainianc is amoungst us is jonjon!!!    :lol:   ;)  

• Upvote 1

I'm with ya on the Dad answer Rod !!! :backflip:

Speaking of riddles, why did Vic Marrow get top billing over Rick Jason (who was previously top billed before this change) during the run of the series Combat??

Okay whatever fine,  its not really a riddle as such per se...... but I still really really want to know why exactly this happened...... :D

• Upvote 1

Speaking of riddles, why did Vic Marrow get top billing over Rick Jason (who was previously top billed before this change) during the run of the series Combat??

Okay whatever fine,  its not really a riddle as such per se...... but I still really really want to know why exactly this happened...... :D

Ummmm... that sound's like that one is gonna be one of "life's unsolved mysterious riddle's" to me Rayzur... just sayin!!!  :blush: 

• Upvote 1

I have one from years ago. Hope to have it right. You are driving at night it's raining cats and dogs,you pass the bus stop and see your best friend there,an older person you don't know and the person you are destined to spend the rest of your life with, you know it at first sight,your vehicle will only carry one passenger what do you do? Answer,you help load the older person in you car, loan your car to your best friend, and wait for the bus with that person you are destined to be with!

• Upvote 2

That was a great riddle, my husband is so funny, his answer was: shoot the kangaroo, the lion will eat it, the elephant will kill the lion, and keep on riding. Of course being the hunter he is, he would think of such a thing. Gotta love hunters!

I like the way your husband thinks btw!!!    :eyebrows:   ;)

Ummmm... that sound's like that one is gonna be one of "life's unsolved mysterious riddle's" to me Rayzur... just sayin!!!  :blush: 

Well its killin me not to know Rod.... and I figurted if anyone would know, it would be you or one of the experts on this particular thread...... we got some day'um smart people hanging out in here.... :twothumbs: