Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone received a Prophetic Word Regarding the Dinar??

Rickybobby

Rebeckie: Do you know GOD dosn't need Iraqi dinars, or for that matter any currency, to make his people rich. GOD's idea of riches, is a closer walk with him. there is no greater wealth than that, none. Do you remember when the israelites were taking the promised land and destroying those evil cities within it's boundries. GOD instructed them to kill every man women and child, even the live stock was killed. they were told not to take any spoils of war, even their money and gold. Why?.... because every thing was infested with UNGODLINESS. But there were some that didn't listen, they took the spoils of war, the money the gold and burried it under their tent. GOD seen this evil deed. punishment was swift, they were stoned to keep condemnation from falling on the Isrelites as a whole. My point.....we tend to think of riches in a physical sense, but there are higher riches to be sought after in the spiritual sense. I'm not saying that dinars are evil, but be warned, money is a powerful tool for satan too.

Do you also remember those same Israelites were blessed by GOD when HE caused the Egyptians to give them their gold, silver and other treasures. Even though GOD knew they were going to use some of it to make a golden calf idol, and even though HE knew they couldn't use it in the desert that they were about to wander in for 40 years? Why? Because down the line, GOD had a plan. A plan for HIS faithful to use it to help build HIS Temple. That wealth had to go through a lot of wicked hands before it finally reached its destination. In this case, satan intended it for evil and wickedness, but GOD's ultimate plan was why HE gave it to them in the first place. You will always have people who are wicked mixed in with the people who want to do righteously, but GOD will bless everyone for the sake of 1 righteous person(ie: the land of Egypt blessed because of Joseph), and eventually GOD's righteous will will be done. GOD knows we need money in order to do things on this earth, even to preach the Gospel. GOD does not circumvent our rules and way of life, HE works within them.(ie: JESUS instructed the disciples to go catch a fish and take the "piece of money" out of its mouth to pay the temple tax.) Supernatural provision for a natural situation.

But all that being said, you are right Mongo, the "higher riches" are the "spiritual riches"(a closer relationship with GOD the Father, GOD the Son, and GOD the Holy Spirit). Then when GOD does bless, we will not forget who blessed us and we will know what HE wants us to do with it. GOD does not do one(Spiritual blessing) while leaving the other one undone(natural blessing:health, finances, peace of mind, etc.). Draw close to GOD and HE will draw close to you, and in that closeness ALL of your hopes, dreams and desires will be met, because HE will have put them in your heart, while already planning the provision. GOD BLESS ALL of us Children of GOD.

Yes Mongo, you are right. But it is the "love of money" that is the problem - not money. You can't help anyone without money - in the natural. It is one of the things the bible says is going to make Israel take notice of the Gentiles - God's blessings on them. Also, God is really interested in land - taking back the land - without money -we can't buy it or redeem it. If my focus was only money - I would be lost. Let me say this - one true encounter with God, the Holy Spirit or Jesus - will change your life forever. No earthly thing can compare to it. In the last 6 months, my husband and I have had visitation from Holy Spirit in many strong ways - nothing can compare to Him! I am a woman in love and I cannot wait until the next time He manifests Himself to me. That is why the whole world will be changed - "in the last days, I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh." When each person has that experience - it will be hard to deny God or refuse Him. God secret weapon is Holy Spirit. He is the true manifestation of Jesus and God - all wrapped up in love, power, insight, healing, deliverance, etc. etc. It is the most incrediable thing. It is the thing that sets us on fire for Him. Nothing we do - but what He does! It is truly His grace. We need the dinar to ri/rv to carry out our assignments - so Jesus can come back after He get his harvest first (which He paid for) His Bride - whom He longs for! I love Him so much - I want every soul He paid for - to be His. That is what drives me. The closers you get to Him - the more you love Him. Like I said, I am a woman in love. Nothing is more important than that!

Sorry, I did not mean to preach but He changed my life and when I talk about Him - I get carried away thinking and talking about Him.

JackDaivis1364..... Thank you for your post...... Yes, I believe your wife is there providing you with a bit of comfort, take advantage and enjoy it.

She was the love of your life, and continues it be. You are a very fortunate person to have this......... Not a nut job my friend ! Lean back in your

chair, and enjoy the ride til the RV.

Yes Mongo, you are right. But it is the "love of money" that is the problem - not money. You can't help anyone without money - in the natural. It is one of the things the bible says is going to make Israel take notice of the Gentiles - God's blessings on them. Also, God is really interested in land - taking back the land - without money -we can't buy it or redeem it. If my focus was only money - I would be lost. Let me say this - one true encounter with God, the Holy Spirit or Jesus - will change your life forever. No earthly thing can compare to it. In the last 6 months, my husband and I have had visitation from Holy Spirit in many strong ways - nothing can compare to Him! I am a woman in love and I cannot wait until the next time He manifests Himself to me. That is why the whole world will be changed - "in the last days, I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh." When each person has that experience - it will be hard to deny God or refuse Him. God secret weapon is Holy Spirit. He is the true manifestation of Jesus and God - all wrapped up in love, power, insight, healing, deliverance, etc. etc. It is the most incrediable thing. It is the thing that sets us on fire for Him. Nothing we do - but what He does! It is truly His grace. We need the dinar to ri/rv to carry out our assignments - so Jesus can come back after He get his harvest first (which He paid for) His Bride - whom He longs for! I love Him so much - I want every soul He paid for - to be His. That is what drives me. The closers you get to Him - the more you love Him. Like I said, I am a woman in love. Nothing is more important than that!

Sorry, I did not mean to preach but He changed my life and when I talk about Him - I get carried away thinking and talking about Him.

No..........by all means preach........I like to hear peoples convictions. It gives me an idea where they stand for GOD!! plus your testimony encourages others...... nothing to be sorry about

Thank you Ronscarpa - I agree - I know you can get shot at for talking about God - defending His existance - but at my expense - I will do that because of what He did for me. I am an encourager to the bone and I cannot help myself - when someone needs it - I do it! I have found - one word of encouragement can change a person's life - same as a word of prophecy - which has not passed away. Prophecy is God speaking to His children. He is still speaking - calling to us. "Come to Me and I will set you free. Come to me and see your destiny! It is a good one - because we will be one - because of My Son! I will reach out and touch - because I have much - to say to you! It is true - I am speaking today - saying - this is the Way. His name is Jesus - He came to free us - to walk out the things - that will bring us - closer to Him - without sin - and carry the lost - because of the cost - of His Son's blood - which will bring a flood - of souls into His Kingdom! Let Me show you the way - because this is the Day - I promised you - to bring you through - over to the other side - where the enemy can't hide - and then I will expose - and you will know - the Truth. The Truth to set men free - from the bonds of the enemy - to walk upright - to bring the fight - to the very doors - the ones who adore - the wrong leader - because I will be the Free er - who sets mankind free - to be what I created them to Be! When mankind yields - then I begin to spill - all over them - and they then know - this thing will grow - between he and I - because they are truly the Apple of My Eye!"

This happens to me a lot lately - it is the Holy Spirit! He is awesome and He is carrying out His purpose for Jesus!

rickybobby - don't let them making fun of you - bother you. Those who are familiar with god speaking - know this is no joke!! A friend of mine said the lord told her "to get ready to be surprised!" i believe that is right. The holy spirit told me months ago - that he was upset because we were rejoicing over what we read on the internet and not in what he has been saying to us. Then "if" he told us the date - we would be focused on the date and not on him. He knows us better than we know ourselves. If he had told us way in advance - we would slack off in prayer - being focused on that date - instead - we have clung to him and sought him for insight and wisdom. That is why the word says - the rich say they are of need of nothing. We must always remember we need him in everything and in every way. God knows how to get our attention and in the meantime - we learn who he is to us and discover how much he desires our affections. Hold tight - rickybobby - he is faithful and true!

Behave yourself mongo!

thank you rebeckie....good word all the way around !!

I have no idea whether this is prophetic or not but I think it is a highly improbable statistic. I have been searching for the answer as to what it means. I have not found the answer. I see the number 222 an inordinate number of times. I see 222 on mailboxes. I see 222 as house numbers. I crossed under a bridge, the highway number going over the interstate was 222. I went into a convenience market and the had a sign for hot dogs one for 1.40 or two for 2.22. I went into another convenience market on a trip. The same thing, water...two for 2.22. Twenty four hours has 1,440 minutes. 2:22 comes up twice in a 24 hour period. Night before last, I awoke out of a deep sleep and looked at the clock. It was 2:22. What are the chances of waking at exactly 2:22? These examples are just a few of the instances where this has happened. The odds of my seeing the number 222 as often as I do must be astronomical.

My wife died September 23, 2008. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is with me every day. It is a comfort to know she is with me. Am I being told by her that the RV will be 2.22? I do not have a clue. I also do not know why I see 222 so often.

I know that I will be branded as a "nut job" for this post. I know there will be jokes. I also know that what I have said is true. If anyone has any suggestions why I see this number so often, I would like to hear from you. Someone out there is involved in numerology may have some suggestions. I seek answers, not ridicule.

JackDavis1364..... sometimes it is a scripture reference. Look throught the bible and see if anything "jumps out at you"

Thanks Rebeckie for encouraging RickyBobbie...!

Most don't understand - remember to use wisdom when communicating on a public forum.

Remember what the scriptures say about discerning these things, and not to share what will be trampled underfoot.

Have a great Sunday & be Blessed,

RON ;)

Let those who have ears to hear, hear the Word of the Lord !!

JackDavis --- I have been seeing 222 also for the past few months a lot also. It could be the RV amount, but I have been taking it as an angel message. I have a book that translates numbers that you see a lot into the messages that the angels are sending you. Every person has a main guardian angel then others help also.

Number 222 Angel Message: "Trust that everything is working out exactly as it's supposed to, with Divine blessings for everyone involved. Let go and have faith."

Hope this helps, DJmom

Yes we've had a prophetic word by a Prophetess called Sharon Stone at least two years ago maybe more. Although she didn't mention the "Dinar" she said that Islamic money was going to be dominante on the World stage and that we were to position ourselves to be able to prosper when it happens. Now at that stage we hadn't heard about the Dinar so when the opportunity opened up we just had to invest. Keep believing! it's going to happen, don't know when, don't know how, but it will happen. We are just like everybody else excited and frustrated travelling along the this roller coaster but if God said it i believe it, so get ready and keep praying this thing through!!!

Yes we've had a prophetic word by a Prophetess called Sharon Stone at least two years ago maybe more. Although she didn't mention the "Dinar" she said that Islamic money was going to be dominante on the World stage and that we were to position ourselves to be able to prosper when it happens. Now at that stage we hadn't heard about the Dinar so when the opportunity opened up we just had to invest. Keep believing! it's going to happen, don't know when, don't know how, but it will happen. We are just like everybody else excited and frustrated travelling along the this roller coaster but if God said it i believe it, so get ready and keep praying this thing through!!!

Sharon Stone is a strong and seasoned Prophet, she has ministered to me before, Thank you for sharing!!!

It is always interesting and actually comforting to see spirituality develop in an individual. My opinion is He does not speak in the conventional sense but communicates with what we could term telepathic thought. Who can say what His will is in terms of such a small thing as your IQD investment? If the experience seemed real to you then perhaps He took the time to let you know about such a small thing after all. It would be an issue for a poet to speculate over and the great R.L. Frost might assert that it was not too small a thing for Design to govern.

DESIGN

by Robert Frost

I found a dimpled spider, fat and white,

On a white heal-all, holding up a moth

Like a white piece of rigid satin cloth--

Assorted characters of death and blight

Mixed ready to begin the morning right,

Like the ingredients of a witches' broth--

A snow-drop spider, a flower like a froth,

And dead wings carried like a paper kite.

What had that flower to do with being white,

The wayside blue and innocent heal-all?

What brought the kindred spider to that height,

Then steered the white moth thither in the night?

What but design of darkness to appall?--

If design govern in a thing so small.

Thank you for posting such a lovely thought. I tend to agree.

It is always interesting and actually comforting to see spirituality develop in an individual. My opinion is He does not speak in the conventional sense but communicates with what we could term telepathic thought. Who can say what His will is in terms of such a small thing as your IQD investment? If the experience seemed real to you then perhaps He took the time to let you know about such a small thing after all. It would be an issue for a poet to speculate over and the great R.L. Frost might assert that it was not too small a thing for Design to govern.

Hey Rebeckie that was very well spoken concerning the workings of the Holy-Spirit to when we will reap this last day harvest....We all need to be very careful that we are not like the disciples; when our Lord asccended into Heaven. The Angels ask them why stand here gazing....We must go about our daily work for the Lord even though we are waiting longer than we expected.

Thanks Mongo, I believe this is the first time I did not chuckle over one of your posts....so true, so true, what we deem as riches is not always what God see's as our riches....thanks for the post...

I'm somewhat hesitant to jump into this conversation and had originally written a few visions, dreams, etc regarding this investment that served as encouragement for us. But in hindsight, I feel like it's wisest for me to keep them to ourselves as they're very personal. Suffice it to say that, Yes!, the Lord has been speaking to my wife, myself, and several friends very specifically about this investment opportunity. :)

"For God does speak

Superflyjr, remember the word says He writes instructions on our hearts in the night seasons. Sometimes that is the best place to get our attention. My husband and I have had many dreams in which we receive instruction. We date them and write them down. There are so many clues He puts in them - for us to seek them out. God is so personal - but we do need to share sometimes to encourage the people to believe He is still speaking and that is an exciting thing! The God of the Universe would speak to us - because we are precious to Him! So precious - that He bought us back with His Son's blood!

Rebeckie, your post speaks the same love I also have for the Lord. It is the most beautiful and amazing thing you could ever imagine. I pray that my husband too can experience his love and know why I walk with such joy and peace.

Thank you for expressing your love and praise of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.