Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone received a Prophetic Word Regarding the Dinar??

Rickybobby

As I see it being moral is just being intelligent. But it is hard to know where the line should be drawn on when you are enabling and when you are helping.

being moral is actually a bi-product of having the Holy spirit, other wise, your idea, and my idea of what moral is are two different things. You can't say I am following the true rules, if you don't go to the author of the rules and the author of even the word rule! common sense is no longer common.

Any question is worth asking and each has a right....frankly i would like to know how the muslims think they are going to be able to do anything to 72 virgins when they are no longer in the material world???????? I think i would ask myself that question before i strap a bomb to my body! Lol if they think they are going to come back to this material world they would be hard pressed to find any at all these days, so either way they are out of luck!

Any question is worth asking and each has a right....frankly i would like to know how the muslims think they are going to be able to do anything to 72 virgins when they are no longer in the material world???????? I think i would ask myself that question before i strap a bomb to my body! Lol if they think they are going to come back to this material world they would be hard pressed to find any at all these days, so either way they are out of luck!

HAHAHAHAHA true true!!!!

wow, what a load of discussion here. do you all realize that there is a sister site to dinarvets for the purpose of discussing these matters of faith and religion and spirituality. the link to that site is http://www.newdinarchat.com/forums/

There's also a chat room there for these discussions.

luckylucy

We are just responding to the topic that was on here. If it is against your religion, you go to the sister site. You didn't have to read the responses here. There are many other threads you could have gone to....you didn't have to read this one. Sorry, but FREEDOM OF SPEECH "SORTA" STILL EXISTS HERE IN THE U.S. And although you have the right to speak your mind, I think you had some kind of insight as to what it was about in the first place, but I guess you couldn't resist.