Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone received a Prophetic Word Regarding the Dinar??

Rickybobby

There was a guy in chat - Raymond B - who said a prophetess gave him a word about finances coming to him in March or April and she saw the number 3. It's great to hear words from someone who doesn't know a thing about this investment. Keep believing and don't worry about the naysayers.

Rickybobby - don't let them making fun of you - bother you. Those who are familiar with God speaking - know this is no joke!! A friend of mine said the Lord told her "to get ready to be surprised!" I believe that is right. The Holy Spirit told me months ago - that He was upset because we were rejoicing over what we read on the internet and not in what He has been saying to us. Then "if" He told us the date - we would be focused on the date and not on Him. He knows us better than we know ourselves. If He had told us way in advance - we would slack off in prayer - being focused on that date - instead - we have clung to Him and sought Him for insight and wisdom. That is why the Word says - the rich say they are of need of nothing. We must always remember we need Him in everything and in every way. God knows how to get our attention and in the meantime - we learn who He is to us and discover how much He desires our affections. Hold tight - Rickybobby - He is faithful and true!

Amen Rebeckie! I've listened to Gary Keesee say over & over again that God doesn't care how much we have, as long as "it" doesn't have us!

If he had been hearing the voice of God - he wouldn't have needed drugs. I am sorry for your pain. I know that had to be hard. God bless you k98nights.

It was very hard... but honestly I don't believe God speaks to us in a "living voice" so to speak... his riches are not worldly. When He talks to you it's Him leading your conscience toward Himself so you can be happy to eternity in heaven. It has absolutely nothing to do with this natural world ("My kingdom is not of this world") and everything to do with the spiritual world and your eternal disposition there. No offense. As a Swedenborgian I look for the deeper spiritual sense of God's communication with His children.

Where you always a victim while growing up?

so sad that we have people making fun of the things that they don't understand, Rickybobby only a few will understand the meaning of a prophetic word, so keep them coming and remember its only for the ones that have a connection and a ear to hear.

• Upvote 1

Rebeckie: I'm not saying that dinars are evil, but be warned, money is a powerful tool for satan too.

Oh, absolutely! One thing God doesn't have is money. Why would He??? Everything belongs to Him (Psalms 50:10); we're the ones who use money as a medium of exchange. I'm amazed at the number of ppl here & on other sites who call themselves children of God, and better yet give evidence of that claim. Jesus said it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven (Mt 19:24), but on the other hand it isn't possible to give what you don't have, either. LOL -- I know, I've tried ; ) There's nothing good or bad about money in itself (it's a TOOL), though the Bible says the LOVE of money is the root of all evil (I Timothy 6:10). It's when we turn money into an idol that we're sunk. When money is a tool, all's cool. But the bottom line is that it takes money to get stuff done. I'll give my obligatory tithe (pre-tax but probably in dinars) to my church b/c I believe the tithe belongs to the church (Malachi 3:10); I'm thankful my church supports various missions & missionaries around the world. What the church does w/ it is between the pastor & God; believers are obligated to the tithe. Gifts, however, provide the fun. There are so many ministries doing such great things throughout the world and in the US, showing God's love to many ppl in the form of food, medical care, orphanages, even shoes -- and telling them what they're receiving is a gift from God. I want to be a part of those responsible ministries and until RV I can't give more than the teeniest of amounts.

Mongo's right: money is a powerful tool for satan. But it's a MORE powerful tool for God, and I for one can hardly wait to start using it!

Rickybobby - don't let them making fun of you - bother you. Those who are familiar with God speaking - know this is no joke!! A friend of mine said the Lord told her "to get ready to be surprised!" I believe that is right. The Holy Spirit told me months ago - that He was upset because we were rejoicing over what we read on the internet and not in what He has been saying to us. Then "if" He told us the date - we would be focused on the date and not on Him. He knows us better than we know ourselves. If He had told us way in advance - we would slack off in prayer - being focused on that date - instead - we have clung to Him and sought Him for insight and wisdom. That is why the Word says - the rich say they are of need of nothing. We must always remember we need Him in everything and in every way. God knows how to get our attention and in the meantime - we learn who He is to us and discover how much He desires our affections. Hold tight - Rickybobby - He is faithful and true!

Behave yourself Mongo!

You have spoken truth. May we always be seekers of Him and not be swayed by the riches of this world!

Well as crazy as this sounds i just got done telling my mom pretty much the same thing. I honestly been feeling like this is gonna be a test.. God will give me the opportunity to help the less fortunate and money being the root of all evil its gonna be challenging...

I myself believe I've 'heard' it will happen "suddenly" with out our prior knowing its coming as well as some direction on how to disperse it after it happens.

Anyone else???

K98nights - I know what you are saying but remember - on earth as it is in heaven!! The Kingdom of God is within you - righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost! God really does speak - I have on two occasions heard Him speak out loud! It is a scary thing and awesome. The bible is our example - God spoke to Moses out loud and many more. Samuel - remember? He sometimes speaks so loud to me while sleeping - He wakes me up - He sings songs to me - it is awesome. He is no respector of persons - so I am going to believe you will begin to have supernatural happenings with Him and He will show you much more than you have experienced thus far. He is really crazy about you. He loves your quirkiness - and sense of humor. He knows you inside out and longs for you. The day I gave my heart to Him - the following morning He awoke me calling my name out loud. No one told me it could be this way - so I began like a child asking to know Him and He responded immediately. I was 32 - I had a lot of catching up to do but I have never looked back. The best day of my life and every day - I know Him more. He is the best - fills me with joy when things are difficult - tells me of things to come - like His word says and always has my best interests at heart. When He heals us - heart and soul - then we can love without fear. You are always able to love others because He loves through you and you get the benefit - as He flows from the inside out - you get the hugs you need from Him, too! He never leaves us or foresakes us. His ideal was what it was like with Adam and Eve - to walk in the cool of the day with Him. We have a great future ahead of us. What He did in the Bible - He is going to far exceed that - because He said so. He will do exceedingly, abundantly above and beyond anything we can ask or think! We can think big - but He will do more than we can even think. Wait and see. I am glad you are my brother - because we will see together!

My opinion is He does not speak in the conventional sense but communicates with what we could term telepathic thought.

Well, I guess that depends on how hard-headed we are! Thank God I can claim "spirit" talk in recent years, but in the early days it was audible, "Listen up, dearie!" speech.

Many people use the scripture about riches & the camel & the eye of the needle. Let's have a little history on that. At night, all the doors in the walls around Jerusalem were closed for the sake of security. The only door available for night visitors was a small door called the "needle door". When a traveler or citizen came by night, they had to get off the camel/camels depending on how rich they were & how many camels they had and totally unload the camel/camels as they could not get through the door. The traveler/citizens did not like this as it was a lot of work, so most tried to be there before dark or took their chances outside the walls until morning. For me, this translates into -- we come into this world with nothing and we leave it with nothing except our righteous acts & deeds. If we are blessed with riches, fine, it's what we do with them while we are here that matters to God. He is our Father and He takes delight in our prosperity and what we do with it for the Kingdom. God bless

It was very hard... but honestly I don't believe God speaks to us in a "living voice" so to speak... his riches are not worldly. When He talks to you it's Him leading your conscience toward Himself so you can be happy to eternity in heaven. It has absolutely nothing to do with this natural world ("My kingdom is not of this world") and everything to do with the spiritual world and your eternal disposition there. No offense. As a Swedenborgian I look for the deeper spiritual sense of God's communication with His children.

The WORD makes it clear we are not going to be in Heaven for eternity. But JESUS is going to set up HIS "Kingdom" on earth in Jerusalem(The New Jerusalem) Where HE will "tabernacle" with mankind forever. I have heard GOD in "living voice" and not just in my heart. HE told me audibly what HE wanted me to do, and what was going to happen. I obeyed HIM and everything turned out exactly like HE told me. That was on this earth, in this "natural world". And it happened on several occasions. GOD is very much concerned with this "natural world", after all, HE made it, and put us on it, and this is where HE plans to rule and reign for eternity. GOD often speaks in a "whisper", so HE who has "ears, let them hear". Most of the time we are to preoccupied with life, that we don't have time to sit, be still, and listen to the giver of that life. That is why, many times, HE has to talk to people thru dreams, because that is the only time they are still and open to HIS "voice". But if you make yourself available to HIM when you are awake, HE would love to talk to you. JESUS said, "this is eternal life, getting to know ME and the FATHER." Eternal life is not living forever, everyone is going to do that, some with the LORD, and most separated from HIM in a place originally prepared for the fallen angels. The moment you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that JESUS is LORD, you begin your journey of a personal relationship with GOD. The Bible says, "all the gold is HIS, and HE owns the cattle on a thousand hills." GOD does not separate and will never separate the natural world from the spiritual world, that is why HE came in "the flesh" to win back what was spiritually lost. It is getting back to HIS original design. First the Spirit Man in communication with HIS SPIRIT, and then the "Soulish man" being guided by the Spirit Man, and then the Fleshly Man (the physical part of you which allows you access to this world) must follow. But when Adam and Eve fell, they lost the Spiritual communication with GOD, and GOD had to deal with them on a "natural level". They became purely "soul and flesh" beings or "Carnal". They lived life from then on with their 5 senses and reacted to the world on that level. JESUS came in the "flesh" to give us back our "Spiritual" connection, so that we can live life on this earth the way we were originally designed to, by the "spirit". The Bible says, JESUS never did anything of HIMSELF, but always communicated with the FATHER and did only what HE "saw" the FATHER do. Now, thru CHRIST JESUS and HIS HOLY SPIRIT, we have that same, identical connection. We only need to learn how to function on this earth with our "Born again ability". It doesn't just happen. It is something we have to work at. We must "stir up our spirit" and "work out our salvation with fear and trembling". Paul says you must "exercise" your "spirit man". This takes great effort, diligence, and perseverence. But the reward is more than we can imagine and dream.

"As JESUS is in heaven, so are we on the earth." "I have the mind of CHRIST." "The same SPIRIT that raised JESUS from the dead is living inside us", as believers. It is now far more than just a spiritual connection, it is a way of life, that puts us back in alignment with the FATHER, so that we can be the Children of GOD HE intends us to be on THIS Earth, not just in heaven. Once you're in heaven, you're no earthly good to the Kingdom of GOD on this earth. It is from this "earthly realm" that we are to "store our treasures" in heaven. It is where we earn our eternal crowns and eternal rewards. And it is where we determine what we will be in HIS KINGDOM. "Rulers of many cities? or Rulers of a few? Or simply servants" in HIS Kingdom.

Although the riches of this world are not to be compared to the heavenly riches, GOD blesses us with them so that we may glorify and honor HIM on this earth. It is this glory and honor that HE deserves from all his creation. HE is GOD and there is NO OTHER.

Some excerpts from the Bible surrounding wealth:

"Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life." 1 Timothy 6:17-19

"People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:9-10

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24

Then [Jesus] said to them, 'Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.'" Luke 12:15

Of what use is money in the hand of a fool, since he has no desire to get wisdom? Proverbs 17:16

A man who has riches without understanding is like the beasts that perish.

Psalms 49:1-20

and please don't forget---

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Once you're in heaven, you're no earthly good to the Kingdom of GOD on this earth. It is from this "earthly realm" that we are to "store our treasures" in heaven.

Reminds me of an old quote: "don't be so heavenly minded you're no earthly good." The dinar RV will help me to be "earthly good." It's gonna be so much FUN, & I can hardly wait ; )

Guys seriously... I respect your religiosity... though it is not my own. This site really wasn't intended for religious discussion, but so many people here associate gaining worldly wealth with being blessed by God it's hard not to talk about it sometimes. The blessings of God are not natural/physical/corporeal. They are spiritual. You are not a body with a spirit, you're a spirit with a body. Stop thinking from your body... be free.... think from your spiritual mind. May I suggest reading "Heaven And Helll" by Emanuel Swedenborg.

Of all the questions you will ask yourself in life, probably the most important is, Am I good enough to go to Heaven? The way to find this out is to ask yourself if you have obeyed the Ten Commandments. Most would answer the question, "Well, I've broken one or two, but nothing too serious, like murder, etc." So, let's go through them and see how you do:

1. "You shall have no other gods before Me."

Is God first in your life? Do you love God above all else? Many years ago, I purchased a T.V. for our children, but the first evening we had it, I arrived home from work and found that they didn't even bother to greet me. They were too busy watching television. I turned it off and explained to them that if they ignored me because they preferred to watch T.V. they were setting their love on the gift rather then the giver, a wrong order of affections. In the same way, if we love anything

What a terrible place **** must be. If you read in the newspaper that a man received a $5 fine for a crime, you could conclude that his crime was insignificant. But if a man received multiple life sentences, you could conclude that his crime was heinous. In the same way, we can catch a glimpse of how terrible sin must be in the sight of God by looking to the punishment given for it—eternal punishment. Ungrateful humanity never bothers to thank God for His wonderful blessings of color, light, food, joy, beauty, love, and laughter, so He will take those blessings away from them. Instead of proving their gratitude by obedience to His will, they use His name to curse. Their punishment will be just but severe to the uttermost. Take the time to read what Jesus said **** was like in Mark 9:43-48. I am afraid for you...please, look honestly into the mirror of the Law, then seek the "water" that cleanses every sin. If you don't believe what I am saying about the reality of ****, it means you think God is corrupt (that He hasn't the moral backbone to seek justice), that Jesus was a liar, that the Apostles were false witnesses, that God's promises are nothing but prefabricated lies, and there is no greater insult to God than to call Him a liar. By doing so, you are adding to your transgressions. Imagine if you reject the Savior, die in your sins and find that what I have told is the Gospel truth? Then it will be too late, you will be judged for you sins. If that happens, and your eyes meet my eyes on the Day of Judgment, I'm free from your blood. I have told you the truth, but if you choose to ignore it your blood will be upon your own head...you will have no one to blame but yourself.

Can you see your predicament? You are guilty of sinning against God Himself, and, because you have a conscience, you have sinned "with knowledge." Isn't it true that every time you lied, stole, lusted, etc., you did it with knowledge that it was wrong?

Does the fact that you have sinned against God scare you? It should. You have actually angered Him by your sin. The Bible says His wrath abides on you, that you are an "enemy of God in your mind through wicked works." But let fear work for your good in the same way that a fear of jumping out of a plane at a great height would make you put on a parachute. Let your will to live open your heart to the Gospel of salvation.

I am not the only one who doesn't want you to end up in ****. The person who gave you this tract cared enough to give it to you and risk your rejection, and God Himself is not willing that you perish. To make clear what an incredible thing He has done for you in the Gospel, let's look again to civil law: You are standing in front of a judge, guilty of very serious crimes. All the evidence has been presented and there is no doubt about your guilt. The fine for your crime is $250,000 or imprisonment, but you haven't two pennies to rub together. The judge is about to pass sentence...he lifts his gavel, when someone you don't even know steps in and pays the fine for you. The moment you accept that payment, you are free to go. Justice has been served, the law has been satisfied, and what's more, the stranger who paid your fine showed how much he cares for you. His payment was evidence of his love.

That's what God did for you, in the person of Jesus Christ. you are guilty, He paid the fine 2,000 years ago. It is that simple. The Bible puts it this way: "he was bruised for our iniquities . . . Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law being made a curse for us...God commended His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

It was no small thing for Jesus to die for us. The only thing that would satisfy the demands of Eternal Law was the suffering death of the sinless Son of God. What love God must have for you! He suffered unspeakable agony, so that you wouldn't have to be punished for your sins. His sacrificial death and resurrection mean that you need no longer be in debt to the Law, and God can now grant you everlasting life if you obey Him -- death no longer has a legal hold upon those who belong to Jesus Christ.

Two men were offered a parachute while seated in a plane. The first man was told it would improve his flight, but the second man was informed he had to make a 25,000 foot jump. when the flight struck severe turbulence the first man took his parachute off because as far as he was concerned it didn't improve the flight. but during the same violent turbulence, the second man clung tighter to his parachute. Each man's motive for putting the parachute on determined whether or not they would keep it on. In the same way, the reason you should "put on the Lord Jesus Christ" shouldn't be to find peace, joy, true happiness, to have your marriage healed or your problems fixed, etc. (to have your flight improved), but it should be to escape the jump to come—because of the fact that you have to pass through the door of death. Then, when the flight gets bumpy (when problems come) you won't fall away from the faith.

What should you then do? Simply repent and put your trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. Don't put it off until tomorrow.

Would you sell an eye for a million dollars? How about both for $20 million? No one in his right mind would. Your eyes are priceless to you, yet they are merely the windows of your soul. Your life (your soul) is of such value, Jesus said that you should despise the value of your eye compared to it. He said that if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you, for it is better to enter Heaven blind than to go to **** seeing. In other words, of all the things you should prioritize in your life, it's not your health, your vocation, etc., it's your eternal salvation.

Think of a man who has committed adultery. His faithful wife is more than willing to take him back, so what is the attitude in which he should approach her? It should be one of tremendous humility, asking for forgiveness, and determining in his heart never to even think of committing adultery again.

That's how you should approach God. If you are not sure how to pray, read Psalm 51 and make it your prayer. Then put your faith in Jesus Christ in the same way you would put your faith in a parachute. You don't just "believe" it will benefit you, you actually trust yourself to it by putting it on. Then, once you have made peace with God, read the Bible daily and obey what you read.

By the way, someone cared enough about you to give you this tract. Show God you love others by doing the same for them. Write to us for a free list of unique tracts, books, tapes, and videos to help you in this respect.

Yeah................there's this snake headed dog with talon's for back feet in my dreams saying...........................Were back.........What's it all mean? An eagle was eating a snake on the road, as I aproached them, a dog run out to eat the eagle...... then bam I hit them with my truck.......eagle, snake, dog hmmmmm.......beagle=dog+eagle no...Hmmm........sneagle= snake+ dog+ eagle........ that's it a snabeagle or snoggle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1484[/ATTACH]

MONGO!!!!!!!HAHHAHAHA thanks for the laugh! I can always count on you for that!

WOW! I am ashamed of all the rude remarks in here. I believe God speaks to His people. The Bible says that the footsteps of the rightous man is ordered by the Lord. The Word also says.... "Call unto me and I will show you great and unsearchable thing you know not of." I will not cast my pearls before the swine... But Rickybobby Yes we will be blessed soon, the faithful in God will be blessed and directed. It will happen. I love suddenly's! The Lord spoke to me several years ago about how He was going to bless His children. He also spoke to my spirit about the "Suddenly" This was way before I invested in the dinars. I just invested in the dinar a couple of months ago at the direction of the Lord. It is coming! Be blessed.

well, I have to say regardless of what people think, I am not one to INVEST money that doesn't seem pretty.....well........stable. I am a saver/logical type, but I believe that God lead me to desire to be a part of this Dinar, cause when my husband told me about it, I just said,"OK" well I never just say,"OK" i have many many questions in my head, and those aren't resolved just because God lead me to this, but I feel a sense of peace about it all. I don't know what that all means, but I do believe that God guides our steps. If you don't believe that, don't bother believing that there is a God at all! But if you do believe that God lead you to this, then you must ask yourself,"What does God want to do with His money that He is giving me?"