Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many of you think

ezrapound

For the years that I have been involved in this investment I feel that the positive things that can lend itself to Re-val are happening at a dissying pace, even more so then when they were forming the coalition government itself.  The UN Sec. Gen stating Iraq has met the requirements to be released from sanctions, reports that all the permanent members of the UNSC are supporting release from sanctions, Maliki actually directly negotiating with the Kurds, the Kurds statements that they have made agreements with Bagdad on a number of issues, are all very exciting and forward moving things.  These are all things that are published happenings, and not some guru fed nonsense.

If indeed the UN lifts the sanctions on 27 June, to my understanding, the Iraqi's no longer have UN oversight over the running of their country and that they have been allowed back into a UN member in good standing.  If that is the case then with no constraints holding them back (UN, Kuwait, USA) why wouldn't they immediately start to roll out the economic measures to expand their oil production and sale and hand in hand with that raise the value of their domestic currency to match what value they set for their gross national product (oil / gas).  They can't continue to deprecate their monetary value when there is no constrant to do so.That would be like being released from prison and refusing to leave your cell.

With all of the activity pushing this forward, who is to say that there have not been an equal amount of effort to line up the economic mechanism needed to jump start this while they have so much momentum and support .

Just trying to make sense out of why a delay.

Umber....how's that oldies ditty go....."ramadan(m)-a-ding-dong".......(contained within the lyrics) (ok, close!)

Kindly explain this to me. Thanks.

Is it a song (or something going along the lines of a song maybe)?

I'm only aware of the Chuck Berry's classic ( my ding-a-ling).

Edited by umbertino

YES....a song from the 60's, perhaps!

Welllll, part of it goes:

"Who put the 'ram' in the 'ram-a-lama ding dong'?"...."and who put the 'bop' in the 'bop sh-bop'?" ..........etc., thx

"Who put the 'ram' in the 'ram-a-lama ding dong'?"...."and who put the 'bop' in the 'bop sh-bop'?"

"That made my baby fall in love with me"

......AN RV IS FOR QUITTERS!

• Upvote 1

here you go umbertino

re: BOMP

THANK YOU!!!

chess

I think it's going to happen very, very soon. Like in a very few days. And I'm going to keep thinking that until it either does or doesn't. I can find no benefit whatsoever in thinking it won't.  So I'm just not going there.

.....that's cause you're from the "SHOW ME" state!!!................cool

• Upvote 1

it is a big step forward, but I think this ride is not over yet...we still have a few things to go.....my favorite to watch HCL

:bump:

Chap VII resolved is a starting gun; RV by Ramodon is the finish line. Will they make it?

:shrug: that the trillion dollar question, right there. Will they make it before Ramadan ? Even Madame Magdas' Crystal ball is foggy on that one

• Upvote 1

"Who put the 'ram' in the 'ram-a-lama ding dong'?"...."and who put the 'bop' in the 'bop sh-bop'?" ..........etc., thx

......AN RV IS FOR QUITTERS!

Thanks for enlightening me on this one... Don't know it.....Will check.

I think it's going to happen very, very soon. Like in a very few days. And I'm going to keep thinking that until it either does or doesn't. I can find no benefit whatsoever in thinking it won't.  So I'm just not going there.

I'd be glad ( very) if it does (happen).

here you go umbertino

Oh....Ok.. You found it.... Thanks....

:bump:

:shrug: that the trillion dollar question, right there. Will they make it before Ramadan ? Even Madame Magdas' Crystal ball is foggy on that one

Thanks 10 YEARS LATER.

Edited by umbertino

Amen Nadita; I pray diligently that we will have a huge step taken by the end of the month or before ramadan 2013. If nothing else it may start the momentum actually moving like that tiny snowball rolling down the mountain and lead to an RV sooner than later. As far as it happening SUDDENLY ...

many an actor has achieved overnight success after spending 10, 15 and 20 years in the business and catching a break that leads to the success of their dreams. I hold out for that. I have been in this since 2006 and am in this for the long haul. If it RV's before Ramadan 2013 "suddenly" you can call that suddenly, I will thank God, the Lord Jesus Christ, and my flesh might say .., its about time ... towards the GOI machine that is.

chap 7 should be ok.....but no rv will happen at all durring RAM......Iam hoping before but somehow iam sure iraq will balls it up.... hope it happens SOON :) oops its that word again.

I really do not see why they couldn't.  Iraq could rv now if they so wanted.  We assume during this holiday nothing gets done, but I don't see it.  Parliament may not convene but I am sure people will be at their offices and working behind the scenes.  

To buy, or Not buy more Dinar with the expectation of a quickly approaching RV. Mmmm... Who knows?!! Again it would seem things are possible, but will have to see in the next few days how bright the light gets at the end of the tunnel.