Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woo Boy Here's A Good One!!! (Outside Source)

k98nights

I want to believe you ... I do....I really do.....so I am going to believe!!!!!!!!!!!! "Theres no place like Iraq, theres no place like Iraq!"

K98nights.....You just may be "The most interesting man in the world" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

while mopping the floor she noticed non other than Maliki and Talabani chatting over coffee on far side of the cafe, it was late and with no one around

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?17683-Woo-Boy-Here-s-A-Good-One!!!-(Outside-Source)#ixzz0kdywsYXi

Maliki is a powerful man Where was all his security?

Edited by ToddS

RATE and DATE direct from Iraq from m_savio

It is with great joy and responsibility that i bring you this news, which although posted in the rumor threads i assure you, is from a very trustworthy and reliable source, in the heart of the situation and would be better posted on the Dinar Fact website, if there was one!

I'm breaking my silence here and also going against the trust of a family member but i am also aware there is many out there in need of this RV so i'll just lay it down straight as i heard it.

My sister's friend's husband knows a man, who spoke to this woman that walks the dog of an iraqi currently staying in the UK for very short time, while she finds new job as she has just lost hers like many throughout the globe. The difference here being that she worked in a refreshments cafe in the political centre of iraq, where many big names eat meals between meetings.

2 weeks ago while mopping the floor she noticed non other than Maliki and Talabani chatting over coffee on far side of the cafe, it was late and with no one around she casually worked her way towards the seating area. Being careful not to look up or attract attention keeping her head down she mopped past the third table to the right and overheard several words.

The words were to the effect of "we're cashing in monday". Out of the corner of her eye she saw them both nod while staring squarely at each other across the table then Maliki accidently nudged a piece of paper off the table as they both froze. It floated to the floor landing sunny side up and she caught a glimpse it had $8.40 scrawled to the bottom left side. As she quickly looked away Talabani slapped Maliki round the chops in disgust that he should be so careless and picked up the piece of paper.

She then reports seeing one of the men sign a document and place it in an envelope which they both kissed before locking in a briefcase. Upon realizing they may have been overheard or seen she then witnessed Maliki and Talabani scuttle from the cafe right out the door.

Now although this comes from a very reliable source i do ask you not to shoot the messenger or bash this down, and thank the skys this website is now here and has given me a place to lay down the burden of this top secret info.

2 weeks ago??!!

I wonder what Monday they were talking about? We know it wasn't last Monday! Maybe next Monday! "Stay thirsty my friends!"

Where was the security? Very simple answer. They took the night off. If you were Maliki and there was no clear winner in the election don't you think that you would want to go have a cup of coffee and think for a while in a nice quite little coffee shop? Nevermind the fact that with the conditions what they are in that country right now Maliki's chance of getting home alive would be about one and ten. He was obviously really wanting some coffee. Makes perfect sense. I do however take exception to the $8.40 figure. To me that sounds really low. I'm just saying. - Freek

that was probably the cost for the reimbursement he wanted for the sand he bought for the sand box for his kid. ha ha makes about as much sense (cents) ha ha. because he could of went outside and got it free on the ground . i am never surprised at what i hear anymore. wow

If this intel has any validity! I would think it possible, that if in a hurried glance, she most likely saw a 3 as an 8 depending on how tight the 3 was written., or was it written in arabic. If it was written in arabic, does an arabic 3 look anything like an arabic 8? I will check that out asap.

I have checked out the arabic numerals and the arabic 3 looks nothing like an arabic 8. The arabic 3 looks like our capital T missing the top left side of the T. The arabic 8 looks like an upside down V. So the numbers on the piece of paper must have been written in english!!!

To some this thing is a joke. I look forward to changing my life and that of my family. If you think this is a joke go to another web site. You make me sick and just make a mockery of people who really want to believe this thing is happening.

To some this thing is a joke. I look forward to changing my life and that of my family. If you think this is a joke go to another web site. You make me sick and just make a mockery of people who really want to believe thiopr ypthing is happening.
I hope you are not talking about by post because for me this is a serious business.