Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 06/13/2013

yota691

Hello my friends! All this great news has brought me out of dinar hiding. Definitely look like we will know very soon whether or not our investment was worth it. Thanks for sharing! :twothumbs:

I don't know why my reply didn't show up..... Anyways, great to see you Trinity and thanks for all your hard work Yota!!!

• Upvote 1

Happy to see you posting... getting exciting again huh?!!

Yes Bama girl eXciting alright! - I have been trolling, but not posting - still here.

PS - I have been traveling to Mississippi for work and soon to Alabama - I was thinking about you.

• Upvote 1

magine that, rite dere. deirs no derect flights from missip to bama? Hot dam what da hels rong witt dem?

Just joking! Lived in Bama for 22 years now, still get a kick out of some folks drawl.

WM13

Lol, we're not that bad!! She was talking about no direct to Montgomery and if I remember correctly I think she'll be coming from Massachusetts (?) she was only working in Mississippi lol.. What part of Bama Waterman?

The HAM, we are almost neighbors. We've talked about this years ago if I remember correctly. Just haven't posted on here for a while until recently. She said she had been working in Mississippi and thought she was flying from there to here.

WM13

Edited by waterman13