Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf is out

Jaygo

He is disgusting!  Like the other liars.  It does not make me feel better.  It makes me wonder if I am crazy for still hoping.  I should stick to the news section...but sometimes there are some interesting posts here....once in a while...but this one makes me angry! 

As the business of Dinar "Pumping" becomes increasingly more difficult to achieve its desired affect, new and innovative approaches have been adapted to intice today's more sophisticated investors. Thanks must go out to those that have made dedicated sacrifices in the name of Dinar sales.

Oh boy..... Lol

I am going to be pissed if we are still sitting in the same position next month! 

I thought exactly that myself after my first months  on another Forum ( full of  Gurus announcements)  when I had so much expectation in an imminent RV....That happened back in 2005-2006........

Edited by umbertino