Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tidbits From Frank & KTFA - 05/21/2013

ronscarpa

Tidbits From Frank & KTFA - 05/21/2013

Bandit: Question... on last nights call, Delta said the Iraqi citizens are turning in all their dinars for US dollars..... 

WHY would they do this when just 2 weeks ago Delta said the citizens were being told on Iraqi TV that the Dinar will soon be gaining Power? 

Why would they give them up so easily?

Mike100: They tricked their citizens, remember the story where frank had someone go to the bank in Iraq and try to turn in their dinar, well he asked them for the LD's and they said they couldnt do it then. 

We know Iraq has been flooding the streets with U.S dollars for a last call to get the rest of the dinar swept off the streets, then they will De-dollarize almost making it impossible to obtain the U.S. dollars when they finally raise the value. 

Once the citizens know the Iraq dinar is worth more than the U.s dollar they will turn them in. Thats the way i see it. The CBI is trying to force them to open an account and to the turn their U.s dollars in for the new and improved Iraq dinar

Frank26: They are NOT giving up......... They are PO'd at the GOI for their lies and delays.

Solution ........... Take the permission away from the GOI to lift 000 and return our troops in LARGER numbers to protect the monetary reform. KTFA, Frank

Walkongstick wrote on May 21st, 2013, 7:41 am:dif source Najafi: We will establish a lawsuit against the prime minister on the back of "incitement" against the Parliament, describing it as "Souk Okaz"

Frank26: Family ............ Again on last CC of last week I said:

M is seeking help from a NY Law Firm to protect him not from crimes of war but CRIMES against The CITIZENS of Iraq. Ta Da ............. Sad to say. KTFA, Frank

Aunderdu:: So Frank... Will the Green Light now be given directly to the CBI?

Frank26:M and the GOI dropped the ball on art 4 from the IMF.......... Selfish indeed.

S has always worked with the AoP and sent the data to Turki at the CBI minus M. 

Green light comes from us ......... USA......... Green Zone........ TROOPS!!!

Key: We PROTECT S ........... NOT M !!! KTFA, Frank

Walkongstick: wrote on May 21st, 2013, 11:39 am:Integrity: 1500 accused embezzled $ 900 million in three months

The Integrity Commission said in a statement that the legal department reported in a quarterly report that the defendants are accused of 1001 corruption case related to administrative and financial projects exceed the total cost of 11 billion and 290 million dinars (about 900 million U.S. dollars). "

AzProf: I cant help but think that this is what the delay is about. This is what has Shabbs in a tizzy. This is why Issawi is re-instated and why M looks like a bozo. The AoP must be thrilled with the decisions of Maliki right now. This is why the US troops are there. 

Some of these thieves are powerful people, too powerful to be rounded up by a somewhat corrupt army and police force. Stability means more in the financial structure than it does in the political structure. Killings happen and will always happen, but the money must be controlled.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We take information from many sources. It's up to each reader to determine if there is anything of value in the article that might encourage or inform you...! One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Eat the meat and spit out the bones...LOL...!

RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 4

We take information from many sources. It's up to each reader to determine if there is anything of value in the article that might encourage or inform you...! One man's trash is another man's treasure.

RON  :tiphat: 

Thanks ronscarpa for the information.

I always appreciate it when it is brought to our forum here since I neither have the time nor the desire to even want to go anywhere else for my IQD information.

As you so aptly put it, we are responsible for making our own determinations as to whether the information brought here from elsewhere is worthy of consideration, or should be cast aside as foolishness. Yet, I empathize with those who feel that some of the stuff that finds its way here is pure rubbish. Nonetheless, it remains a personal judgement call, and shouldn't be a reason to have it banned just because some find it to be objectionable. 

After all, we have suffered through the many Okie and TerryK posts these many years, and it hasn't killed us (yet)!

Billio0

• Upvote 2

Oh please. Lol

RON :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1