Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America - On The Brink Of Civil War

SocalDinar

America - On The Brink Of Civil War

Apparently on July 4th a interesting march will take place on DC.

http://www.adamvstheman.com/open-carry-march-on-washington-opencarry130704/

Are You Guys Going?

Naw, I Didn't Think So... Talk... Talk...Talk.

How About Some REAL Solutions Guys?

Even IF You Went... There Still Would Not Be A Thousand There... Out Of How Many Millions In The US?

Just Rolling My Eyes... GIVE ME A BREAK.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am not talk, talk, talk just forwarding some interesting information. Do I think it is a good or bad idea, I don't know. Which ever way the march will take place will be a clear indication of where the people stand and where the gov stands. I think we can all clearly agree that globally all the gov are corrupt and are pushing for more and more control, over our liberties, freedoms and financial well being. This guy Adman that is leading the march sure is courageous.

• Upvote 2

I am not talk, talk, talk just forwarding some interesting information. Do I think it is a good or bad idea, I don't know. Which ever way the march will take place will be a clear indication of where the people stand and where the gov stands. I think we can all clearly agree that globally all the gov are corrupt and are pushing for more and more control, over our liberties, freedoms and financial well being. This guy Adman that is leading the march sure is courageous.

I wish I had a link for you POP, but I don't.  I know for a fact, weapons are not allowed on the grounds at Arlington National Cemetery.  Common sense tells me it would be illegal to sling a loaded rifle and walk the streets of DC.  If this happens and it is illegal, then all of those arrested and found guilty would no longer have to worry about their 2nd Amendment rights.....because they would then be forfeited for committing a felony.  Not to mention......at least 1 out of the possible thousand, might be trigger happy and then what?  All around bad idea.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can get a tiny sense of what our founding fathers and the people that fought the British felt.

I suppose that I would rather go out in a blaze of glory than to be taken out by the UN and a new world order.

Born and raised free and like the old saying goes give me liberty or give me death.

We should all hang together if and when it gets ugly like it did during the civil war....

Just sayin'

• Upvote 4

So Are You Going? Hahaha

Yes I agree our bank owned guberment is corrupt.

Adman is an idiot! JMHO

Why don't you try using your own words for solutions and try putting some realistic verbs in there for a change.

I am fed up to my eyeballs with all this B*tching and Complaining with no ideas or discussion about any REAL solutions.

Here Is My Idea... Audit The Fed Reserve... Remember The Law Ron Paul Fought For 10 YEARS To Get Passed?

Why The Heck Doesn't Anyone Remember THAT? It Was Only A Year Ago That He Got It Passed.

Why Aren't We Calling Out For A Righteous Audit On The Fed Reserve To Be Done Already???

• Downvote 1

It is a bad idea open carry are not permited in DC its the law. all you will be looking for is free jail time, fines or both.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1

Martial law is inevitable.  We have reached a point of no return.

Save the drama for yo momma.  Martial law is absolutely NOT inevitable and we have not reached the point of no return.  Your statements are silly and untrue. Of course that is simply my opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Save the drama for yo momma.  Martial law is absolutely NOT inevitable and we have not reached the point of no return.  Your statements are silly and untrue. Of course that is simply my opinion.

I second that opinion LIBoy. LOL

Hey Easy... Why Don't You Invite These Rebels To March And Carry Loaded Weapons Down Your Street, Huh?

Brilliant, Just Brilliant!!!

I second that opinion LIBoy. LOL

Hey Easy... Why Don't You Invite These Rebels To March And Carry Loaded Weapons Down Your Street, Huh?

Brilliant, Just Brilliant!!!

they are already around me its called gangs im from cali All i see is red raggin when i step out my house.

Edited by easyrider
  • Downvote 1

they are already around me its called gangs im from cali All i see is red raggin when i step out my house.

So What Is Your Point? The people I was talking about are not gang members... er um... well maybe they are. hahaha

I'd move if I were you.

Don't judge the rest of the country based on your gang ridden neighborhood. If I was the mayor of Torrence, I might enact martial law. That doesn't mean martial law is coming to Kalispell Montana. There is a great big world out there Easy. Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I wish I had a link for you POP, but I don't.  I know for a fact, weapons are not allowed on the grounds at Arlington National Cemetery.  Common sense tells me it would be illegal to sling a loaded rifle and walk the streets of DC.  If this happens and it is illegal, then all of those arrested and found guilty would no longer have to worry about their 2nd Amendment rights.....because they would then be forfeited for committing a felony.  Not to mention......at least 1 out of the possible thousand, might be trigger happy and then what?  All around bad idea.  

GO RV, then BV

Kind of handy being able to cut and paste from an earlier post in another forum...so Shabbs - got your back on the links - and I can voice my opinion - AGAIN! *lol*

"1st - Weapons are illegal at any Army National Cemetery for starters http://www.arlington..._of_Fireams.pdf

2nd - Washington DC does not allow open carry - even of rifles. http://www.nraila.or...f-columbia.aspx Even when transporting it to a shooting event it must be unloaded and in a locked container. (Makes my Montana blood cringe...)

3rd - this is simply playing into the hands of those advocating gun control. Your playing into their hands showing that gun owners don't follow the estabilshed laws.

This is just a bad idea ALL the way around."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

A civil war is exactly what Obama, Soros and the rest of the anti America group behind him want!  It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Obama will not pay for any harm he's done America. too many protecting him.  :(

• Upvote 1

it is called being stupid, this is being organized by some dumbass people.  Get the crowd riled up and say i never knew they would do it as he is being bent over the bags of rice.  Stupid idea of a armed march.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think its a bad idea all the way around.

Breaking the law is breaking the law.

Jail time . Loss of your gun rights.

Not worth it.

These people organizing this are idiots.

People need to use their heads. Stay within the boundaries of the law.

There`s always a leader someone thats respected in every town.

These are the people that need to start a militia.  

militia`s are legal. Every town in this country needs a militia

and once a month meet up for a county gathering of militia`s

to talk about training and get to know the other militia

Every 6 months there should be a state gathering of every county`s militia`s where you can meet and vote for leaders and generals based on experience.

once a year that should be a national meeting of all state militia`s . again to hash out some type of order . So we all know whats going on at a moments notice.

ALL LEGAL UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

This is the way it is done not following some crack pot to washington spoiling for a fight cause you will find one for sure.  

• Upvote 5

I think its a bad idea all the way around.

Breaking the law is breaking the law.

Jail time . Loss of your gun rights.

Not worth it.

These people organizing this are idiots.

People need to use their heads. Stay within the boundaries of the law.

There`s always a leader someone thats respected in every town.

These are the people that need to start a militia.  

militia`s are legal. Every town in this country needs a militia

and once a month meet up for a county gathering of militia`s

to talk about training and get to know the other militia

Every 6 months there should be a state gathering of every county`s militia`s where you can meet and vote for leaders and generals based on experience.

once a year that should be a national meeting of all state militia`s . again to hash out some type of order . So we all know whats going on at a moments notice.

ALL LEGAL UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

This is the way it is done not following some crack pot to washington spoiling for a fight cause you will find one for sure.  

:twothumbs:

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Thank You Dog :)

The word Militia sounds a little intimidating at first but when I actually think about what you are proposing... not so much.

Wouldn't it be like a volunteer fire dept?

They would have strong leadership, good training and be PREPARED to meet the security needs of their community.

I actually do like it and would feel much safer living in such a community,

same as I did when I lived in a rural area and the only fire protection we had was the volunteer fire dept.

It also brought us all closer together as neighbors through most everyone participating.

Lot's of good times for everyone involved and so much care and respect from our firefighters.

Can't say enough good things about those guys and gals...

I'm sure that a well formed malitia would hold the same care and respect for all involved and for their community. :)

Edited by Maggie123