Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conspiracy theories in a nutshell

I dont think anybody is naive enough to believe what the worlds politicians tell us, but the recent internet craze of blaming every bad thing that happens on the government, Elvis or big bird is comical.

Puts up a smoke screen so any truth seeker is branded a nut. The manipulation is set in place.

• Upvote 1

Puts up a smoke screen so any truth seeker is branded a nut. The manipulation is set in place.

Yes but with that being said some people have crossed that line where they sound like a nut and hence cast a bad light on what could be the truth in some cases.

Some are just to far fetched to even consider as fact. 

Is the total truth of an event ever fully revealed to the public? Probably not. But not because of conspiracy (in most cases), but because recording and explaining history is an imperfect science/art.

I read history, but I know that any two books on the same subject will have diverting perspectives. A conspiracy to confuse the public? I doubt it.

I love a good  conspiracy theory . If well done its like a good novel.

Roth is a master I love reading his stuff.

Brandys doesnt never come up with anything on her own. Just grabs it hot off the net . 

​Not quite as good but entertaining none the less. 

Dont get near enough alien theories  (I love sci-fi )

But the evil dark religious spooky demon one`s creep me out and I wont sleep for three days so I try to stay away from those.

Yea...good on ya...and where does anyones info come from...the color box? Get a grip. I ask a lot of questions in my search engine...based on a lot of info I make the best informed decision that doesn't require cognitive dissidence.

I dont think anybody is naive enough to believe what the worlds politicians tell us, but the recent internet craze of blaming every bad thing that happens on the government, Elvis or big bird is comical.

It's Corporation. That I'll wager. Say "NO" to indoctrination, and educate yourself.

Yea...good on ya...and where does anyones info come from...the color box? Get a grip. I ask a lot of questions in my search engine...based on a lot of info I make the best informed decision that doesn't require cognitive dissidence.

It's Corporation. That I'll wager. Say "NO" to indoctrination, and educate yourself.

So You will wager its a Corporation ?????? so you dont Know, you have no evidence, and yet you tell me to Educate Myself

• Upvote 1

The problem with conspiracy theorist is that they claim to have proof of their theory

But in fact all they have is rumors, conjecture and heresay

They look at and say proof we look at it and say conjecture need more evidence.

Another thing is when everything becomes a conspiracy you get burnout.

Now this is not to say there is no Government conspiracy I believe we have witnessed two in the last few years.

One was Fast and Furious we have been hearing for years that the violence in Mexico was due to guns flowing across 

the border

That was true but they didn't tell us that the DOJ was allowing it in order to get stricter gun control

and I believe Benghazi was a conspiracy to cover up one of their screw ups that got people killed.

I believe most conspiracy comes from the politicians inability to tell the truth and their desire to get in front of a camera

even though they lack knowledge of the issue at hand.

The greed ,corruption and self serving attitude in the Washington DC lends it's self to conspiracy theory's

and even though our law makers in Washington DC are reptilian in nature and they do seem to change shape with every issue 

I do not believe they are from other planets

They are just your every day earth born snakes in the grass

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

So You will wager its a Corporation ?????? so you dont Know, you have no evidence, and yet you tell me to Educate Myself

Yes Educate yourself...meaning you're gonna have to do some legwork yourself. Here is your start...District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871...if your s citizen of the UK then you may understand how all of the EU is a corporation by getting your start at Truth-now.net. watch the vid very well done...all documents he found and used against the unlawful corporation is there. There is a lot more to it and if you are really interested then let me know. Also the way out already exists...we just have to reprogram to. Our public , corporate indoctrination. There is so much to read but a good start is what I've given you. Enjoy!

The problem with conspiracy theorist is that they claim to have proof of their theory

But in fact all they have is rumors, conjecture and heresay

They look at and say proof we look at it and say conjecture need more evidence.

Another thing is when everything becomes a conspiracy you get burnout.

Now this is not to say there is no Government conspiracy I believe we have witnessed two in the last few years.

One was Fast and Furious we have been hearing for years that the violence in Mexico was due to guns flowing across 

the border

That was true but they didn't tell us that the DOJ was allowing it in order to get stricter gun control

and I believe Benghazi was a conspiracy to cover up one of their screw ups that got people killed.

I believe most conspiracy comes from the politicians inability to tell the truth and their desire to get in front of a camera

even though they lack knowledge of the issue at hand.

The greed ,corruption and self serving attitude in the Washington DC lends it's self to conspiracy theory's

and even though our law makers in Washington DC are reptilian in nature and they do seem to change shape with every issue 

I do not believe they are from other planets

They are just your every day earth born snakes in the grass

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

:bravo:   Bravo...

Brandy I appreciate what you bring to the table. Every now and again there some truth in to what you present.

Other times I just cant buy it.  But everything cant be a false flag.  Most the time its real and the deaths are real so yes some of what you bring over is offensive to certain people. 

I had a crazy dream the other night.  Extremely vivid and extremely powerful.  It woke we up and I had to take a walk and it still gives me the chills.  I watched Les Miserables with my wife a few days before.  I dreamt that I was in the movie.  At first I was the slave who got 19 years for stealing bread.  Then I was the woman who after selling her hair and teeth became a prostitute to give her child a better life.  I was then the man who was having sex with the woman and taking advantage of her situation.  I became the young men fighting for the revolution and then I was the military men who were trying to squash the revolutionaries.   I then was the inspector who was chasing the former slave that broke parole because he could not live in a world without order no matter how strict the law was.  I was everybody at one time feeling every thought, emotion, joy and pain at the same time.  Everything then started spinning faster and faster and we blew into a colorful dust that was swirling and swirling until it was a perfect circle.  I looked closer and it was an eye.  My view moved back even further until I saw it was my eye and I was looking at myself in the mirror. 

There is no physical evidence that will prove any of these theories correct.  Look inside your soul and maybe you will realize that we are all part of God having an experience on this Earth.  We are divine beings having an experience.  There are some who know that.  They are the Illuminati giving us the experience.  But they are no better than us and they know their time to perform this illusion is up.  We are one.  We are the goat.  We are the capstone on the back of the dollar.  We are the 666.  The number of the beast.  6 is the day that man was created.  We are graduating soon!

• Upvote 1

I had a crazy dream the other night.  Extremely vivid and extremely powerful.  It woke we up and I had to take a walk and it still gives me the chills.  I watched Les Miserables with my wife a few days before.  I dreamt that I was in the movie.  At first I was the slave who got 19 years for stealing bread.  Then I was the woman who after selling her hair and teeth became a prostitute to give her child a better life.  I was then the man who was having sex with the woman and taking advantage of her situation.  I became the young men fighting for the revolution and then I was the military men who were trying to squash the revolutionaries.   I then was the inspector who was chasing the former slave that broke parole because he could not live in a world without order no matter how strict the law was.  I was everybody at one time feeling every thought, emotion, joy and pain at the same time.  Everything then started spinning faster and faster and we blew into a colorful dust that was swirling and swirling until it was a perfect circle.  I looked closer and it was an eye.  My view moved back even further until I saw it was my eye and I was looking at myself in the mirror. 

There is no physical evidence that will prove any of these theories correct.  Look inside your soul and maybe you will realize that we are all part of God having an experience on this Earth.  We are divine beings having an experience.  There are some who know that.  They are the Illuminati giving us the experience.  But they are no better than us and they know their time to perform this illusion is up.  We are one.  We are the goat.  We are the capstone on the back of the dollar.  We are the 666.  The number of the beast.  6 is the day that man was created.  We are graduating soon!

Acid trips or soooooo 80's

The government is to be trusted. All involved put self-interests to the side. There is no such thing as deception when poitics, power, or money are concerned. The Constitution forbids backroom dealings, guerilla-media warfare, use of skewed statistics, rigged voting machine algoritms, or even false-flag terroristic events; so, they aren't done. Corps, and it appears even countries such as Saudi, are strictly barred from contributing (term "contributing" used in the lightest sense) to lobbyists to buy votes: Never happens. Trust them, they are in charge. They know what is best for you. They love you. "Mama will keep baby cosy and warm...Of course Mama's gonna help build the wall."

• Upvote 1

Excellent post roth excellent!!!!! 

Dirty basta^eds got us by the Ba!!s and there`s nothing we can do about it.

WTF

We put them in front of an International Court and when they are indicted we arrest them so they can rot in the prisons they built.

How about the fools who make every news article a conspiracy. at infowars....everything ,is a conspiracy , everyday.

Infowars was brought about by the same government that is telling people to not believe in the conspiracy theories.  The gov. would have picked Alex Jones off long ago if they didn't want him giving his info.  The government wants people to think for themselves now.  The illusion is over.    

Rothsdad, you and I seem to cue on a lot of the same music.... are you in my head  :D

Conspiracy Theory, is such a broad category encompassing everything from the tinfoil hat people to Oswald didn't do it, to 9/11 was solely the creation of Bin Laden and not an inside job, to there were really WMDs in Iraq. And on and on and on. I don't know that its really such a broad generalized  either /or, black and white situation. In fact Shabs, playing off your thoughts, what if there are people putting it out there that everything is a conspiracy, so that when a real one happens, its swept away with the other nonsense. What if Alex Jones is part of the plan to ultimately cast dispersions on everything listed as a conspiracy so that everything is dismissed as nonsense. Naw... thats even too convoluted for me...  :lol:

Some guy leveling the playing field and treating all conspiracy theories as the same, and then debating the straw dogs he sets up, doesn't really debunk the possibility of a conspiracy, any more than stating its a conspiracy proves it actually is one. Then again, conspiracy can technically involve just two people, and if those people are high enough in government, then it can appear as if the whole government is behind it. I don't know that its possible to debate the merits of a conspiracy as a generalized phenomenon with a few paragraphs of anecdotal comments as being a worthy counter point to their existence. Conspiracies do exist. However people simply must keep in mind that conspiracies are between people, not governments, and therein, to never ever relinquish their power out of some sense of helplessness that its too big to take on. I'm concerned that people will stop using their voice and reasoning, if they take on the belief that this huge governmental machine is operating and much too big to take on. The Government does not have it's spit together well enough to pull off a conspiracy as an organization. 

There is no large government agency organized, controlled and functioning well enough to pull off a conspiracy. Governments do not enact conspiracies, the people within them do. How do I know? Being in government, I see it all the time. Most of it on a small scale within a Department of an Agency, and sometimes not so small in terms of consequence. Announcing WMDs in Iraq was a conspiracy between the 3 people present who were briefed by the CIA on the subject. I wasn't in the room. I know someone who was. Bush did not make that call specifically. It was not him. I know for certain there are things that the Government is not telling the people. Part of that is this paternalistic belief that people can't handle knowing the truth. Part of it is an inability to control the mass response if the people knew, and sometimes of course enacting a personal agenda. 

Other times I think conspiracies evolve as an event unfolds. Meaning something bad happens, and this happening is  either used to support an agenda, or to escape being blamed for a bad decision leading to the bad thing happening. Do I think people sit down and plan them out strategically. I would say rarely. Instead, I think people either look for events to spin to their advantage, or perhaps spin to save their tails. Other times, I think people in charge simply stand back, and let the misinformation of an event take over and take it down a completely different path and away from them. I think the latter is likely for the events of the Boston Marathon. Though to be sure, I don't know that for a fact. 

I also think the author makes really gross generalizations in order to make a point. Like I said earlier, I had no comment on Sandy Hook and to this day, cant really say. The Boston Marathon? I was not looking for a conspiracy. Not at all. I have however noted some major problematic inconsistencies that have not been explained. The guy in the wheel chair being a major one. So I have questions that have not been answered. Indeed, and quite to the contrary of the author's statement, no one, ..... no one has come forward to explain why many many licensed first responders left him laying there while taking cuts and scrapes first, no one has explained why they put that guy sitting up in a wheel chair, and on and on (I posted in another thread). I would be thrilled as punch if someone were to come forward and say, we had dill weed idiots absent any training whatsoever, responding to the crisis victims, or however they would explain this inconceivable series of events. (btw, how thrilled IS punch and where did that expression come from).... In fact, when I think about it, I don't recall reading any response to any of the more recent crisis events, in terms of answering people's assertions, or queries or the inconsistencies they point out. 

Our government (the people within it) has lied to us. They have misled us in their efforts to manage perception. Sometimes on a big scale with serious consequence (war), sometimes on piddly stuff that only the department or agency heads care about in response to the senate. But they have, do and will continue to lie. In this age of information, I think they get busted a bit more readily than they did in the past, and have learned from that and how to use that.

I suppose the question is not really do people conspire with each other in governmental structures so as to mislead us. But more so, is the lie one that will have serious consequence to our lives or the foundation of this country. When it comes to those matters, people will probably look much more closely at both the event, and how its characterized, described and handled afterward. Therein lies the puzzle. With all those many variables, and almost instant communication, which is convoluted exponentially before we hear it on the news.....  how does one really know?

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...