Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS as a Corporation

BJinMontreal

And what difference does it make? The ENTIRE system of governments are ALL FOREIGN Corporations and 100% FOREIGN to the Private people! So WHO CARES WHAT THEY DO????

You want FREE from it? Then simply STOP VOLUNTEERING AS A PARTICIPANT to it! It IS as simple as that! Believe me, I KNOW because I have done it and am doing it! They no longer bother me! They have went away and left me alone going on two years now!

No more BANK trying to foreclose! No more IRS trying to collect! They are leaving me alone! Why? Because I do not participate!

How do I denounce my birth certicate? Do I tell them I'm dead?! I'd love to get out of the matrix if you know the way then don't be stingy...

What makes you believe that is YOUR birth certificate? WHO created that document? It wasn't YOU. It wasn't your parents! It was created by the STATE, filled in by some employee of the hospital, and signed by two State officials! It is the STATE'S birth certificate, not yours! There is nothing to denounce!

Simply accept what IS! A foreign corporate military power called government AKA United States, Inc., has usurped man's dominion by coming in as a foreign occupier to govern a bunch of irresponsible people who are not able to govern themselves and who demand to have a KING to govern over them AKA federal, State, County, City corporations, and the only way that foreign corporation can pay for itself to do this is by seizing all TITLES to all property whereby EVERYTHING that exists within their PAPER WORLD is all held in trust by their corporations to cover their costs out of necessity to fund their foreign occupation.

This is actually a very GOOD thing! I don't know about you, but can you imagine what this nation would be like if everyone actually knew there are no laws that actually apply to them and we are all actually under a free system of anarchy? This system protects us from those who are not responsible to self governor which is why this foreign occupancy exists in the first place!

There is nothing wrong with the system. It is set up perfectly and serves man whichever way man chooses to be governored by. You can be IN their world or remain in God's world. The choice is yours.

It is not about renouncing anything. It all about accepting what is and they living according to it. The system enslaves no one. Man chooses to enslave himself out of his ignorance, greed, selfishness, desires for things in this world that he can never take with him. Stop clinging to this material world by not claiming ownership to anything! Man can NOT OWN ANYTHING! If man was meant to OWN then the creator would have given us ownership! The creator never gave us ownership of anything. Only the creator owns everything and all he gave man was just dominion. Dominion has nothing to do with ownership. Dominion only means USE, CONTROL and POSSESSION, not ownership! Dominium means ownership. If the creator meant for us to own anything then the bible would have said he gave man dominium over all the earth, not dominion.

Webster's 1828

dominion (-yun), n.   [L. dominium, dominion, from dominus, master, lord.]

1.  Sovereign or supreme authority; the power of governing and controlling; domination; supremacy; sovereignty; independent possession; control.

2.  In law, power to direct, control, use, and dispose of at pleasure; right of possession and use without being accountable; as, the private dominion of individuals.

3.  Territory under a government; region; country; district governed; or within the limits of the authority of a prince or state; that which is governed or controlled; as, the British dominions.

4.  [D--] Specifically, the Dominion of Canada.

5.  Predominance; ascendancy.

6.  [pl.]  An order of angels.  [see Dominations.]

Whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers.    --Col. i. 16.

The Old Dominion; the State of Virginia, formerly known as the Dominion.

Syn. --Authority, government, jurisdiction, territory, region.

dominium,  n.  [L. from dominus, lord.]  In law, ownership; authority; complete title.

For as long as man desires to CLAIM ownership of anything these governments will exist to govern them by using their fictional world system they set up to provide man with the ILLUSION of being able to own stuff.

Everything created by God is REAL! Everything created within government is 100% FICTION!

Government created a fictitious world by creating pieces of PAPER in the images of something that is real just so man can have his desires fulfilled by being able to THINK he can own stuff. Their desire is so strong the ILLUSION has become real to them! They are lost souls that do not know who they are and allowed their earthly desires to control them and government is just a reflection of the people who desire this.

I agree with brandy, if there is a way out of the " dark cave " please shed some light on the subject. I want off the merry-go-round, I don't want to play in their sand box anymore. Dreaming of Being FREE.......................  : )

The question is, are you ready? Are you able to have the FAITH? Meaning, are you ready to let EVERYTHING GO? Before you can receive the kingdom of heaven you must first be willing to let it ALL go by GIVING IT ALL UP!

Just like the scriptures tell us. Remember the story about the rich guy who asked Jesus if he could go with him and Jesus asked if he would give up ALL his riches to go with him? The guy said he would give half but not all? And Jesus said he could not go then.

Remember the story of the old woman who gave two mites? All the rich gave only 10% which even though was more in quantity, the two mites was ALL SHE HAD and she GAVE IT ALL!

Read the story of JOB.

Are you ready and prepared to truly give it all and let it all go? You may even lose everything in the process as a test of your FAITH!

I decided top do this two years ago so I stopped paying the mortgage and credit cards. The bank filed for foreclosure. My attitude was if they take it then they take it. I don't care! I never went to court. I never filed anything into the court. I did send in a PRIVATE notice to the judge, and to the attorney, and to the President of the mortgage company. I then sent a follow up notice of acknowledgement and agreement to the first notice I sent. The attorney never showed up for the court hearing. The mortgage company then dumped the entire account off to some other mortgage company which is extremely rare once a foreclosure action is already filed and pending. The new company sent notice they were the new creditor which I sent them a notice and I have not heard a word from anyone since. It has been 9 months since the new mortgage company sent anything and there is no court case pending. Will they eventually file again? Who knows. I don't care. I don't claim ownership of anything. I am just USING it!

Are you prepared for this? Are you able to go through any persecustion that could come your way to test your FAITH?

They WILL test you and you may even lose everything in the process. If you are not willing to go through this then you are not ready yet. You have to be prepared to lose it all by being able to just let it all go.

So I get a ticket for driving without a license...what happens when they show up to arrest me on a warrant created by them because I didn't choose to be a part of their system?

I understand what you're saying but how do you enforce your own sovereignty when their corporation reigns down on you and threatens imprisonment?

This is where it gets sticky...and this is why people "most" need he UCC FIling that has lawfully foreclosed these unlawful institutions and banks.

So I get a ticket for driving without a license...what happens when they show up to arrest me on a warrant created by them because I didn't choose to be a part of their system?

I understand what you're saying but how do you enforce your own sovereignty when their corporation reigns down on you and threatens imprisonment?

This is where it gets sticky...and this is why people "most" need he UCC FIling that has lawfully foreclosed these unlawful institutions and banks.

I have yet to ever see a warrant issued against any living being. The only thing ever issued is against a Name which is just a Title. Are YOU that Name? Is that YOUR Name?

I know a number of people who have been through. Some with a drivers and some without. They just send the ticket back to the court with a notice of mistake. They never go to court. Some showed on the court docket a warrant was issued against the Name, but when they had friends of theirs who are cops run the Name in their police computers nothing showed up for the Name.

Some who have done this resulted in something appearing on the police computers to not detain them. They were stopped, handed the cop the license or a birth certificate if they had no linces, and the cop would run the name and come back and give them back the license or birth certificate and say have a nice day! No more tickets  were issued. The flag these names in the system because they know they cannot make any money off them in the courts so they don't want to waste their time nor do they even want these people ever showing up in their courts because the heard sitting there will hear them and the courts don't want this getting out to everyone.

In the mid 90's, I was able to see what it was like to be off the grid or out of the system so to speak, of course it was a kind of forced situation because I was hooked on expensive drugs that caused me to quit paying most of my bills including mortgage and taxes.

It was when I got rid of my phone and bank accounts that I tasted freedom, although impossible to maintain that status for very long if you ever plan to have anything in the future.

When you have no bank accounts and no home address and pay everything with cash they stop looking for you. It was nice for a little while but it got very old having to cash checks at the banks they were written from and having to get money orders to pay bills. That said, I don't think there is any way out, unless you are independantly wealthy, which would make it better but not nessecarily solve all issues. Then we have the option PartyTime has pointed out, which I personally live, but even then we are still living on this earth affected by a government hell bent on controlling us, taking our money and making us jump through hoops every time we turn around. That said, I can really only think of one way to be truly free.....death in Christ or Rapture.

I have sat in jail 5 mths pregnant because of a warrant issued in my name... "unknowingly" ...I had a warrant.

I get pulled over for speeding and the officer asked whether or not I was aware of a warrant for my arrest!!!!!

Surprise to me! (turns out I was a victim of a crime twice!!)

They put me in jail in Nueces County which is a cesspool in TX, by the way I was headed to South Padre for a weekend getaway!! Anyways, here I am getting put in with all these people in a dirty nasty cell 5 mths pregnant and INNOCENT what a feeling of incredible disbelief for me. Turns out I was " out of line" when I demanded to speak to the supervisor on duty, she comes to the cell gets right in my face and says "your paperwork is getting pushed to the back".

Talk about helpless....I was so pissed off...come to think about it...I still am. I sat in jail over 12 hours watching women come and go!!!! Not me cuz that spiteful bitter female with some sort of authority made it BE so. I still haven't received the 250 in bail...

Go UCC. Go People!

Go UCC? You stillo just don't get it. I can PROMISE YOU if you rely on THEIR UCC you will never get anywhere other than being seen as a belligerant warring against them. This is a fact! But I guess you chose to refuse to see the light and rather than learn the hard way.

I am reading this thread and Brandy I know Where you are coming from with The One peoples Trust. I have been looking deligently for people that are doing away with more than just credit card debt. But Partytime you are indicating that you have detached yourself from the system. But you are not saying how you succeded in doing so without being  forcefully taken to jail. So how did you do it? Where do you begin?

I agree with brandy, if there is a way out of the " dark cave " please shed some light on the subject. I want off the merry-go-round, I don't want to play in their sand box anymore. Dreaming of Being FREE.......................  : )

What these people are saying above can be done, but there is a much easier collective way to do it. Our founding fathers wanted none of this stuff were dealing with today. It has all been brought down the Central banks or our "federal Reserve". They know everything about you and force you to pay taxes to them.(a private corporation). they are not even part of the U.S. Government.

Yes you can go rogue on your own, but the real answer is to abolish the Fed. Reserve. The IRS goes, big brother goes, and we will start to see the freedom our founders fought for. Simple as that. If as a people we did this, there is nothing they can do to stop us.

they couldn't in 1776, they can't in 2013

Abolishing the Fed. Reserve will remove the I.R.S. , the only power they have is what our government gives to the fed. reserve. to enforce their taxation.

truth

What these people are saying above can be done, but there is a much easier collective way to do it. Our founding fathers wanted none of this stuff were dealing with today. It has all been brought down the Central banks or our "federal Reserve". They know everything about you and force you to pay taxes to them.(a private corporation). they are not even part of the U.S. Government.

Yes you can go rogue on your own, but the real answer is to abolish the Fed. Reserve. The IRS goes, big brother goes, and we will start to see the freedom our founders fought for. Simple as that. If as a people we did this, there is nothing they can do to stop us.

they couldn't in 1776, they can't in 2013Abolishing the Fed. Reserve will remove the I.R.S. , the only power they have is what our government gives to the fed. reserve. to enforce their taxation.

truth

Welcome Belecosity :)

End the Fed! End the Fed!

Thanks for the post! That's a lot of listening....gonna take a minute to get to the brass tacks of things ;)

Welcome Belecosity :)

End the Fed! End the Fed!

Thanks for the post! That's a lot of listening....gonna take a minute to get to the brass tacks of things ;)

Thanks Brandy, nice to find some like minded people. Hard to find some informed people on this subject

they couldn't in 1776, they can't in 2013

Abolishing the Fed. Reserve will remove the I.R.S. , the only power they have is what our government gives to the fed. reserve. to enforce their taxation.

truth

It has nothing to do with going rogue. If you actually understood the way the system is structured you would realize having the fed is actually a good thing. The fed has nothing to do with you. It all applies to US Inc., not we the private people.

The problem is everything is currently operating backwards. One just needs to wake up and learn who they are and start operating right side up the way the system is designed to operate. Stop acting as a government employee by acting as if you are a trustee or beneficiary of the Name you use and start acting as the spoliated owner you are and let the system take care of itself.