Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru - Wildduck Quacking-Up

DropItLikeItsHot

I would hope that Adam will FINALLY accept his accountable and ethical responsibility to BLOCK from this site any further KNOWN garbage and all the KNOWN drug addicts, Conspiracy-Theory nuts, and known pumpers. WILDDUCK has obviously been to and graduated cum laud from OKIE-UNIVERSITY and was sure to be sung lullibies every night by Frank26, (AKA "Let-me-sing-to-you-Villa").

Allowing their tripe, known by now to EVERYONE on Planet Earth to be fabricated and made-up garbage, continuously to be RE-posted here, pretending this CRAP is somehow somehow supposed to be qualified or to be considered or called "RUMOR," does only harm to Adam's OWN reputation and any possible credibility to this site and does NOT speak well any longer for his own efforts as a legitimate blog sponsor. It calls to question: IF ADAM INTENTIONALLY ALLOWS KNOWN and DAMAGING POSTS from REPEATED OFFENDERS to be posted here. . .what ELSE does he allow within his side-organization for investors?

The other recent OKIE-UNIVERSITY graduates, like Blaino and more recently, WIFE-IN-THE-KNOW, who have PROVEN track-records, need to be SQUELCHED RIGHT now!  Continuing to allow their REPEATED vomit to be splashed here only gives the damage they inflict MORE AUDIENCE! Is that REALLY what Adam wants? Does it somehoe FEED his own agenda to re-broadcast this GARBAGE??

I am begining to wonder.

• Downvote 5

What a load, there's a guru lurking around every corner attempting to lure the unfortunate folks in to their slimy cesspool of false information and hope. By allowing these posts into our forum it serves as an alert for all of us here. Kind of like public service if you will.  

I support Adam's decision to allow them fully. Gives us every reason to know what's out there and help protect our friends and family from falling prey to them.

:salute:

• Upvote 2

"straight intel " and months of honest info...hehehe

The news is slow, its a weekend, there's no RV...so these guys pull fluff outta their @ss to give em something to post and pump. Sheesh............love all the posters thanking them for all the "straight intel" and months of honest info.

Don't shoot the messenger, had to do it, Yes it's a BIG Rumor!

WildDuck and I4U Members News, Opinions and Hopium Pt.1

[WILDDUCK] sailman no worreies we got it from one of your elected officials and i am not talking about a man of the cloth

Now - If only it were true

DropItLikeItsHot 

GO RV :D  :D

As a Canadian I have to wonder why the hell would they RV here before anywhere else?  It would have to be an all countries at once event or nothing at all. Any person thinking otherwise is either trying to delude themselves or their followers.

By the way - since when do we or any nation, elect our clergy?   :blink:  :wacko: 

I haven't been trying to digest these guys' garbage for as long as most of you, but I'm already beyond irritated with all but a very few of the "gurus". 

As an example: 

4-7-2013  Intel Guru TerryK    I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONE OF MY SOURCES...CANADA IS DONE AND WE SHOULD SEE THIS LATE TONIGHT WHEN CHINA OPENS AROUND 10 EST AND THAT WE ARE ON TARGET TO GO TO THE BANK TOMORROW / TUESDAY...CHINA IS THE FIRST BANK TO OPEN.  BASED OFF MY SOURCES WE ARE 99.9 THERE.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand HOW this guy has people who actually still believe him no matter how wrong he is proven to be about EVERYTHING he says.   

Whatever.  I am not on this site because it purports to only be a place for credible information - I am here because the people here are the only ones who seem to realize the Emperors aren't wearing clothes.  There are articles and rumors posted that are worthwhile every now and then, and we know them when we see them.

As for the rest...I suppose they're just comic-relief anymore.

I just don't understand why the hell these "guru's" are even around. Never in my life have I been in an investment that had idiots online pumpin s### all day long for years! It seriously blows my mind. It's honestly freiken hilarious, but not really....

They get me to the point sometimes  that I hope the dinar does not go through so these idiots keep falling on their face. Sad but sometimes true.

In all seriousness though I just don't get it. I am a Christian, and the the only time i've seen stuff like these "gurus" is within the Christian Church. Crazy people exalted themselves that have their sheeple believing anything. I'm sure it happens in other religions, but I can relate it most to all the Christian religions and thousands of denominations following one guys interpretation of scripture...

sad.....  how most of them prey on the Christian theme at the end of every post for their sheeple. Screw these guys!

Common sense would suggest they make money out of it. JMHO.