Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Kuwaiti newspaper: blessed to visit Baghdad next month

A Kuwaiti newspaper: blessed to visit Baghdad next month
02-04-2013 10:46 PM

Baghdad (newsletter).Al Watan said that Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak to Baghdad, which confirmed the Kuwaiti and Iraqi diplomatic sources they were scheduled for the last third of the month, has been postponed to next month, because of its association with special concerns, including the schedule of his visit to Britain for further medical examinations.

It quoted well-informed sources: the blessed visit to Britain next week will come in the context of follow-up medical examinations were conducted previously, adding his Bureau agent supervision to the security and Economic Affairs and administrative petitions Sheikh Fahd Jaber on the visitation schedule.

Looking forward to the visit to the historic agreement between the two countries allows for Iraq out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, which imposed an international guardianship on the Iraqi sovereignty caused by Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

Top talks my border and the Iraqi debt owed to the State of Kuwait, in the shadow of differences relating to the valuation of the remaining debt, with the Iraqi side about six billion dollars with the Kuwaiti side insists that total debt with compensation of 25 billion dollars. /Finished/s. a

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D80092

Lol! everyone in the US worried about their clogged arteries-what is going to happen when we can't fly to another country for any treatment or afford it HERE--does dropping like flies ring a bell--lift your heads out of the sand, theirs or ours and take heart!

I realized a long long time ago that whatever they say, just aint so. . . "whatever happened to this week?". . .  you can't pin these guys down to honor a commitment to anything. What said today will change tomorrow.

Probably why it's taken so long just to get this far. Who knows how much longer this is going to take. I keep my fingers crossed,however, I won't be surprised one bit if we're still waiting long into summer. Ramp up your country and make it the powwerhouse all those articles say you -Iraq-should be.

Just Finish It !

Now it is just like those supposed gurus to announce what they know nothing about. Their unable to read an article and figure it out. This is not the first time to have called chapter 7 done and prolly not the last. Frank called it about two years ago and as I sat and watched all the hype and drama I wondered is this just a bunch of people who are smitten with the proverbial dumb ass or just pumpers. I guessed both. Then when it didn't happen as he said it would he barely explained .......I just have know idea what happened.......gosh and golly.....Well this is so bad that he ought to just give it a rest.

Kuwait has settled on the demarcation with Iraq. They even offered compensation to three families to get it done. But that is only one issue with the border as it also was reported long ago that the water demarcation was also settled. I hope that is still settled but who really knows as the issues seem to be fluid as much as the sands in the desert. Iraq is balking as to how much they still owe and to me this report has got to be wrong as it has always been more than 6 billion. Like many have said don't believe all that you hear and Iraq still owes them roughly 19 to 20 billion.

But what does Kuwait have to do with Iraq and chapter 7.......only that they will tell the UNSC that terms are met or not....Frank and other idiots have read this is all done and that is simply nominal or feeble thinking and that seems endemic at these other sites. They impose their point of view and walla........RV. Nonsense.

Kuwait stills wants all their people,(dead or alive), and they still want their antiquities and those issues are still in doubt.....But leave it to the gurus to color it with their spin and they always get it wrong.....always....why? Cause it's not done, over, finished.

You can say what you want but the Iraqi government is so fracked up at this point it is an embarrassment to the UN, US, and anybody else involved. They are in the middle of becoming the dictatorship that was just overthrown. The US knows well that Iraq is facilitating Iran's support for Syria and that is just one issue. It is no secret what is happening and who in the world except the corporations and dinarland really care what is going on? The Iraqis care but people have moved on and care more about whatever is on TV and not what is happening in Iraq. Iraq is invisible in the world today. Go ahead and blame anybody that you want and still you will constantly hear gurus saying it is done............Well that is just absolute nonsense.........or just out and out pumping......I suggest the latter but leave lots of room for the former.

I could and will not go on and on and on some more as here at DV I'd just be preaching to choir because if you have been around for awhile then you should know this rant by heart..........It ain't hard if you are studying the situation. But you have got to ask what in the world lends any credibility to these supposed gurus anymore as this happens again and again. I guess desperation or hopium.............What I really suspect is that this issue is so complex many people opt out for the easy option and just wait for their no good sorry guru to tell them when it's done.......Bottom line is that as long as you never educate yourself to what is actually going on with this you will always be led around by the nose by whatever guru that you have chosen for whatever agenda they have hooked you up to. It takes more than standing out in a field grazing and mooing to see how ridiculous the gurus are...........BTW.....Guru implies you know what you are talking about.....Seen any of that around the net lately? Me neither. I mean here we are.....at the promised land with a bag full of promises and that's about all.........Mr. Guru........