Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For the Lopsters & Naysayers!.....

For the Lopsters & Naysayers!.....

Well since the lopsters and naysayers say that the RV will never be..or dont believe in it....let's start hearing of the plan that they think will be the one that will work...you know, they gotta have one..or they're doomed too!

They waste their time on here instead of dedicating their time to a plan that will work...or at least one that they may have as per helping themselves versus worrying over something that they think is a lost cause anyway?...

And if they care so much to warn us about this dinar thing...they surely must be concerned as per showing us the way out and what their REAL PLAN is!...that they must surely have to know about...THAT WILL WORK!...So lopsters and naysayers..START WRITING!...1, 2, 3 GO!.....

P.S..If one can spend so much time writing against something, one must surely have at least something that they believe in...or there would'nt be any opposition...I bet they cant even given us one thing?....lol...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well, I'm going to try and get into my 'lopster mentality' here.

Lets see what potential money making options would be:

Investing in the ISX

Interest rates holding cash deposits in the form of dinars within banks. (I believe they were at 10% at one point)

Gradual appreciation over long-term (It would require LARGE amounts to be held in the long-term for a reasonable ROI %)

Sudden changes in the official rate (I.e. 1164 to 750)

Hoping that the CBI amends their monetary policy and allows the value to float (managed float)

Regardless they do bring forth good arguments of large overnight R/Vs, however, there are other potentials to see positive gains out of this...

• Upvote 2

HMMM???...I wonder what the Jewish people were thinking too?....

This is a video where the Israelis were buying up dinars years ago, even while the war and a civil war was going on in Iraq...they sure did'nt seem to be scared of the New Iraqi Dinar either....Hmmm?....

(Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators)

No lobster here.  I have been in this almost 4 years.  I will say this that we are drinking to much of the guru juice...

Iraq will not fail if the Dinar do not increase in value.  They have been around for 2000 years all on their own.

Iraq has been on the UN as a member sinc 1950's, they just in chapter VII.

Iraq is still about 2 years from getting their government and currency to balance and match thier efforts.

I want it to happen this month, this week, two years ago, but that did not happen.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 3

HMMM???...I wonder what the Jewish people were thinking too?....

This is a video where the Israelis were buying up dinars years ago, even while the war and a civil war was going on in Iraq...they sure did'nt seem to be scared of the New Iraqi Dinar either....Hmmm?....

(Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators)

So, we can conclude the following countries likely hold dinar or speculate in dinar

Egypt (has some in their reserves)

Israel

Iran

Syria

Kuwait

Speculation in European nations

Speculation in N. American nations (Canada, U.S., and Mexico)

And I think I've seen people post that they're from Australia here.

Interesting to think about... I would also imagine every day more and more may leave their country. Is Iraq going to shut the door and R/D? (I doubt it..)

I'm sure they would keep their doors quite open in a R/D, but one would have to imagine that their reserves are going to take a pretty big HIT.

Solution? Find a way to maintain foreign demand and raise the value... A R/D basically puts an expiration date on hard cash outside of the borders.

If speculators of foreign countries head to their banks to exchange out a higher value, the money may make its way to that nations central bank and just be added to their reserves.

The central bank would be able to expand their money supply based upon their newly deposited liquid asset (Dinars).  For all the money created, the central bank would have an asset to back it.

So, if done properly, would a R/V really liquidate Iraq?

Imagine this, for all the speculators who go to banks, they exchange for cash. The IQD makes its way to the central bank. The central bank adds the dinars to their assets allowing them to increase (infuse) cash into the society. Which may boost economies on a global scale. But that is outside the box thinking..

The CBI is an independent entity, which may or may not work together with other central banks that follow the same independent lifestyle

• Upvote 1

What people dont realize...for example...I just purchased things recently that were actually half the price a year ago...is that a DV..Devaluation of the US Dollar or what?...through inflation...and these naysayers scream, rant, rave, cry, write libraries of theories about what Iraq and/or the dinar CANNOT do...while some have had long term gains holding dinars...while the U.S. Dollar has been losing through inflation...how retarded can some of these naysayers and lopsters be...can they not just look in their wallet when they're going to pay for something...(as per being able to figure this no-brainer out, we could call that idiocracy 101)...lol...

P.S. If some of these naysayers were committed to a nut house...everyone would jump out the windows..you just cant be this dumb...I think it's dumpers wanting folks to sell dinars back...IMO....

• Upvote 1

Until there has been a revaluation that requires the introduction of lower denominations anyone who does not accept the possibility of a redenomination is only setting themselves up for what could be a huge disappointment.

Always best to keep an open mind.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think folks fear a lop (RD) because RD's have happened many times in history, but an historic overnight RV of 1000x has never happened. We're betting on pure speculation, an event that has never happened. You can't make the kind of money we hope to make by betting on a sure thing, though.

However certain you may personally be that such an RV will happen, I just don't think it fair to bash folks who expect a lop. They, after all, have history on their side.

• Upvote 4

As far as this investment is concerned, the history lessons are over...we are  moving into a New Era....I will talk positive all I want as per the Iraqi Dinar...with long term gains already, you bet I will....especially after seeing people lose in eveything that was supposed to be safe, sound, secure & bullet proof investments, while this one has been bashed since day one while, all while moving forward....how is that for history, even recent history.....what a joke...

These Lopsters & Naysayers have nothing on me...until the final bell has been rung as per the finaility of this thing...I'm in till it's over, whether good or bad...and it aint over yet...they feed on the gullible...truly sad....

For some of these people to spend so much time looking under every crack and crevice to find a negative thought, I will bash it until I am proven wrong and it is actually over....as I've heard all this negativity since the war started...and Iraq continues to advance monetarily like no other country in the world has ever advanced...while all along...I keep hearing the same old trash talk about what wont or cant happen, all while huge things are happening in Iraq...it is booming over there and the entire world is moving in, so if anyone could do anyhting positive it would surely look like it would be them versus anyone else....

Many are still sitting on the media potty train...waiting for the next word as per what they believe or want to believe...(Oh that's right, some are sent here to deter speculation, as per getting us to sell our dinars back...as I have heard that this would happen from many...have we not noticed the stepped up negativity lately)...lol...lots of laughs...or lots of lamebrains...

P.S...Has everyone noticed that the NEGATIVITY has been stepped up like never before recently...how odd?....

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 1

I think folks fear a lop (RD) because RD's have happened many times in history, but an historic overnight RV of 1000x has never happened. We're betting on pure speculation, an event that has never happened. You can't make the kind of money we hope to make by betting on a sure thing, though.

However certain you may personally be that such an RV will happen, I just don't think it fair to bash folks who expect a lop. They, after all, have history on their side.

I agree 100%-imo a wise investor is open to ALL posibilities and not H*LL Bent stuck on a specific outcome. History is created daily-Peace & Prosperity

• Upvote 1

As far as this investment is concerned, the history lessons are over...we are  moving into a New Era....I will talk positive all I want as per the Iraqi Dinar...with long term gains already, you bet I will....especially after seeing people lose in eveything that was supposed to be safe, sound, secure & bullet proof investments, while this one has been bashed since day one while, all while moving forward....how is that for history, even recent history.....what a joke...

These Lopsters & Naysayers have nothing on me...until the final bell has been rung as per the finaility of this thing...I'm in till it's over, whether good or bad...and it aint over yet...they feed on the gullible...truly sad....

For some of these people to spend so much time looking under every crack and crevice to find a negative thought, I will bash it until I am proven wrong and it is actually over....as I've heard all this negativity since the war started...and Iraq continues to advance monetarily like no other country in the world has ever advanced...while all along...I keep hearing the same old trash talk about what wont or cant happen, all while huge things are happening in Iraq...it is booming over there and the entire world is moving in, so if anyone could do anyhting positive it would surely look like it would be them versus anyone else....

Many are still sitting on the media potty train...waiting for the next word as per what they believe or want to believe...(Oh that's right, some are sent here to deter speculation, as per getting us to sell our dinars back...as I have heard that this would happen from many...have we not noticed the stepped up negativity lately)...lol...lots of laughs...or lots of lamebrains...

P.S...Has everyone noticed that the NEGATIVITY has been stepped up like never before recently...how odd?....

Obviously you roll the dice. Can only see the double six.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

actually its the lopsters that solely go off of history that think Iraq will RD and are NOT open to the fact they might be wealthy off this investment.  Well tell me is this system and economics working right now in the world? NO!!!!! it need to be reset.  How do you do this? you go back to true value asset backed currencies.  The currenies value must dictate what they produce and what their assets are.  This is why many currencies must devalue and revalue.  What other options do they have? This world is going to hell in a hand basket fast all over the world, all economies are at stake except Iraq and a few with NO debt.  

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

If your already getting double six's all along since the inception of this thing...what's there to fear as per not continuing?...As it's getting better in Iraq monetarily, not worse...who's not seeing this?...Why cant they end up being a good bet?...

Is'nt it also strange how the dinar rose for appx. 7 years, then after trillions in infrastrucutre and oil devlopments moved in and it got more stable, then the dinar was stuck at or around 1170 for appx. 3 years and until now, to not let rise anymore...

I think it is very exciting to see this, while some dont...wow...what  great gamble I thought...it went up while bad, and it's stuck while things are booming...when will they roll the dice again?...Could we end up on double six's or what?.....lol...

actually its the lopsters that solely go off of history that think Iraq will RD and are NOT open to the fact they might be wealthy off this investment.  Well tell me is this system and economics working right now in the world? NO!!!!! it need to be reset.  How do you do this? you go back to true value asset backed currencies.  The currenies value must dictate what they produce and what their assets are.  This is why many currencies must devalue and revalue.  What other options do they have? This world is going to hell in a hand basket fast all over the world, all economies are at stake except Iraq and a few with NO debt.  

"actually its the lopsters that solely go off history............................" I agree! In order to be open to all possibilities one must 1st be open minded.-Peace & Prosperity

• Upvote 2

MY ? is, why did usa, russia, china, england,and germany. BUY IN THIS. THERE IS ONLY A HAND FULL OF COUNTRYS THAT LET THERE PEOPLE GET THE DINAR. NOT ALL THE COUNTRYS. IF IT WASN'T GOING TO DO SOMETHING. I WONT TO KNOW WHAT THEY THINK ON THAT.

What people dont realize...for example...I just purchased things recently that were actually half the price a year ago...is that a DV..Devaluation of the US Dollar or what?...through inflation...and these naysayers scream, rant, rave, cry, write libraries of theories about what Iraq and/or the dinar CANNOT do...while some have had long term gains holding dinars...while the U.S. Dollar has been losing through inflation...how retarded can some of these naysayers and lopsters be...can they not just look in their wallet when they're going to pay for something...(as per being able to figure this no-brainer out, we could call that idiocracy 101)...lol...

P.S. If some of these naysayers were committed to a nut house...everyone would jump out the windows..you just cant be this dumb...I think it's dumpers wanting folks to sell dinars back...IMO....

your right. the rv is a guarantee...nothing could ever stop it. there are zero other possibilities and anyone who says so is retarded. You have it all right. so why do the lopsters or naysayers and retards get under your skin? So much so..you felt obligated to create this thread. if their so retarded....what does that make someone...who spends so much effort trying to prove them wrong

Your so right...so why argue? The cbi has said they are deleting three zeroes and will rv to a dollar. they basically said they are going to make us millionaires. how retarded are the lopsters? Didnt they hear this year in advance, million dollar guarantee from the cbi?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

your right. the rv is a guarantee...nothing could ever stop it. there are zero other possibilities and anyone who says so is retarded. You have it all right. so why do the lopsters or naysayers and retards get under your skin? So much so..you felt obligated to create this thread. if their so retarded....what does that make someone...who spends so much effort trying to prove them wrong

You could imput LOPsters into your last sentence as well. So you can get off your high and mighty horse. You have opinions and so do others

• Upvote 4

Perhaps the OP is just insecure, or maybe he has been negatively impacted by the amount he chose to invest and feels he must defend his decision. If you invested anything but disposable income on this, that was probably a mistake.

I don't see any consistent message recently out of Iraq about what they might do with their exchange rate, which leads me to believe we could be waiting for quite some time yet. And leads the gurus to some pretty wild rhetoric.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You could imput LOPsters into your last sentence as well. So you can get off your high and mighty horse. You have opinions and so do others

insert it there...must of missed it. no high horse. how could anyone question the cbi...when they basically guaranteed this rv a year ago? How dumb are those lopsters?

Im surprised people still go to work after that announcement

Since the dinar supply is already so low...maybe the lopsters...are dinar sellers, who are trying to get people to sell.....so the dealers can have some inventory to resell. the gurus have said the dinar is basically gone in iraq. maybe the dealersare having the same problem

LOOK ITS JUST MORE FUN  to log in and find the lopsters .. and go tell them its going to rv x1000 over night .. just to watch the steam come out of their ears . there is no justification for a lop .. and its going to rv ..it has to happen ..>> IT HAS TO

YA WAIT TILL THEY PUT ALL KINDS OF EFFORT INTO  EXPLAINING SOMETHING .. AND JUST DENOUNCE IT AS FALSE ....

0427feat_click.jpg

• Upvote 1

insert it there...must of missed it. no high horse. how could anyone question the cbi...when they basically guaranteed this rv a year ago? How dumb are those lopsters?

My response was in reference to proving others wrong. People from all walks of life "guarantee" things on regular basis with very few correct...........nothing new. Take all of what cartoon characters state(even here) with a grain of salt-peace & prosperity
  • Upvote 2