Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from Iraq

wetgravity

I got a visit yesterday from a friend on the ground in Iraq, on his way to his last tour over there. He was telling me that this would be his last tour as the military has told them after this 6 month tour they would be conducting an operation called "hands across Iraq" where the military sweeps the country and removes the "trash" left behind by the US forces, completely handing over control to the Iraqi government. Before the bashing commences, he is 19, in the Army and in a mortar artillery regiment. So this is just a rumor....but it sounds like Iraq is about to be on their own.

• Downvote 2

That is good news, I think they can handle it from here.The bogus documentary I saw last night on the DOC channel, showed how much the Iraqi people hate the US and all we have done "to"their country. That just makes me mad that they tell such "PELOSI" (that's my new word for BS:)) I don't think the majority blame the US for what they are going through right now, maybe some, but whatever, I would like to see those people get what they got without losing anything. I see an RV coming too, and they are going to be a blessed people because of it!

I feel a dinar party coming. I think we are close.

Who ever lives in the center of the US needs to let us all know a place to meet for the RV party! It would be fun to meet everyone in person!!! I'll cook an Italian feast hat will feed 100

Go RV!!!!!!!!

My 2 nephews there said that it is totally different than the news protrays. The kids all want to "touch" them and play ball with them and just play in general. He said as he walked down the street many poeple would smile and tell him thank you. The reality is that we get very little of the real truth from there from our news orginizations.

My 2 nephews there said that it is totally different than the news protrays. The kids all want to "touch" them and play ball with them and just play in general. He said as he walked down the street many poeple would smile and tell him thank you. The reality is that we get very little of the real truth from there from our news orginizations.

My son said exactly the same thing when he was over there on 2 tours. He said not to listen to anything the national media was saying because they only focused on the negative side of what was happening in Iraq. I also met an Army officer in the Atlanta airport tram who was stationed in the Green Zone (Public Affairs office) who verified that. He (the major) went further to say that NBC News, in particular, could not be trusted as they had given out false information that later had to be retracted.

That is good news, I think they can handle it from here.The bogus documentary I saw last night on the DOC channel, showed how much the Iraqi people hate the US and all we have done "to"their country. That just makes me mad that they tell such "PELOSI" (that's my new word for BS:)) I don't think the majority blame the US for what they are going through right now, maybe some, but whatever, I would like to see those people get what they got without losing anything. I see an RV coming too, and they are going to be a blessed people because of it!

that's awesome

"what a load of Pelosi ! :lmao:

i love it

glad our soldiers will be coming home soon

love your new word for BS - dead on girl!!! - if you dont mind im gonna have to use it ))

Who actually belives anything that NBC news has to offer. My 1st experience with them was in Vietnam... they told fairy tales... I was on a particular operation and later saw the news release on it..... it didn't even come close to resembling what really happened!! And all the major networks are the same... a bunch of liars.. JMHO

Trust me ...I have your best interests at heart.............aaaaaaaaaah hah ha ha hah he he ( We "will have the last laugh"........the people)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1388[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1389[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1390[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1391[/ATTACH]