Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Notes from Randy Koonce Call 9 March 2013

Rayzur

These are notes that were sent to me,  (not notes I created)  of the conference call: 9 Mar 13 and I'm just passing them on to anyone who might be interested in what Randy thinks these days......

[start]

Dec. 26 – waited for Barzani and Allawi sign agreements – they did

Reason:  open it up for an RV….Exxon was pressuring Iraq to pay end of Feb 

If we look at Maliki what he’s doing…our country hasn’t been forceful to make him doing anything
Barzani said…I’ll sign off some stuff if you support me on the RV to happen prior to the National Meeting
We’re all waiting for the NM, things they signed in Dec was to open up the RV prior to that
Maliki is trying to make deals with and says…I’ve got this and willing to pull stuff with me…for the last few months
Only issue was problems with protestors and Exxon….they need to know what you’re going to do so we’re going to the Kurds

M:  Barzani has no ability to negotiate oil contracts for us…Exxon said we can work for anyone we want, we’re a company not a country
Maliki backed off…okay I need you to develop oil…
Why?  The article they signed was over a disputed area and that’s why you don’t hear Barzani scream much…most of the time, I’ll do whatever I can because he already got what he wanted with the disputed oil in that area…

You hear how we talk about the RV, billions per day and how it affects Iraq….Barzani took it!
B isn’t going to support until he signs which he did in Dec.
It’s BS about Kurds being mad…B is happy – got everything he wanted......Iraq still owes money for what they spent…he owes Kurds money and B said I’ll get my $ one way or another.

B tries to appease who has the most power to push Maliki around Re; Companies…he needs oil bad now…800 million/per day only.....He’s trying to make a deal with China, Russia, and everyone you can think of…but they say you don’t have money….M says I have this RV I’m trying to do and I’ll pull it, but he’s passed all those times

Keep in mind the IMF IS NOT GOING TO JUMP IN THERE and tell him what to do…they don’t care.  They’re not going to loan any money.. you have the big guns as Barzani who’s taken care of with the disputed areas…then you’ve got Exxon he’s trying to negotiate with but didn’t.  He promised him to do this…and I’ll get you paid…but he didn’t live up to it.  Exxon is trying to deal with what he’s saying and not doing.

M is using the RV as a carrot to make deals
Exit strateg using the RV – I’ll do this if you do that…why in the heck is he waiting if he needs the money?
He has to build an exit strategy – he doesn’t believe he’ll be re-elected, he’s gotta find a way out without being dead.  He’s trying to remain alive until he leaves the government.

Does he have to stay?  Yes – he’ll take it as long as he can take it and all these countries allow him to go and say enough is enough.  It is that time…counting down those days.  He’s very limited…Everybody is on the up and up in those 30 days…He’s already passed what Exxon and IMF wants and other countries…neighboring countries.  He’s at the end of those 9 lives…He’ll probably push it another 30 days, he’s gone as far as he can go, what will take place, no telling.

From the 29th of Dec. to now to the end of April…any particular time if we don’t see Maliki do this, you’ll see tons of articles about the removal of money that was stolen. Maliki stole 80 billion dollars type of articles….if they remove him they’ll say it’s a coup…but they try to set it up to take a guy out of there…he quieted Barzani…you have Allawi, doesn’t have a major role, but Maliki lives within support of his own party with some issues.

The $80 billion stolen is from his own party. That means he’s losing support from his own party – his political clout is gone and that’s why we’re at the end of our rope.  I think by next week you should get excited….at this point in time he’s been in a severe position.

There’s no payouts to banks…don’t listen to them…this is a political deal.  Iraq would have to go over it and all these things have to line up…and they all have cole us for Maliki to pull the trigger…do it or be gone.  He has a few more days to make those decisions.  You’ll see articles about that…If you see articles about stealing money, you know he’s decided not to do anything…that means we’ll wait until the end of April and chances are this is about ready to roll….it will not start in Canada, Europe, ….just Iraq…when they change their CBI screen, then it has happened and no other country will RV….banks don’t roll over…not an issue and chances are it’s from someone who wants you to buy something.  

What rates with the CBI?  .289 or something…based on US dollars which dictates the Iraqi dinar…it takes 1166 – when it flips over.  Please back up, relax, take it easy – it’s political, you’re not going to miss it.

Where can I cash in?  ANY BANK!  ANY BANK. The way you get it is another story but any bank dealing with foreign currency because that’s their job…to deal with foreign currency.  Anytime this thing comes out of Chap. 7 – it’s just banking so don’t let anybody kid you about that also.  It’s like going to the bank…like the British Pound…any foreign travel…go to the bank and exchange it.  That’s all you’re talking about.  It’s the same thing…no major things to sign up for…that’s BS – Breathe!  Take it easy.

Cash in a little bit, catch up and breathe!  It’s coming to a head. I haven’t had a call…it runs people ragged without anything to let you know.  For the most part, you’re going to be fine…it’s not going to be super secret, you don’t need super secret intel…it’s been so quiet because there’s going to be massive change and they’re kinda quiet about it.

The budget:   IT MEANS NOTHING…NOTHING, NOTHING!!  They can’t even open them until they have an RV…they mean not a thing!  Don’t worry about it….follow it, yes, but they’re pressure points like IMF that makes it happen, but there’s back deadline, just pressure points. ………… (missed some content here)....

I personally don’t believe he’ll do …that …too much risk in it …people trying to kill him now because they don’t like him…the reason is to get re-elected, looking at exit strategies, not crazy, he’s very sharp.
Talabani is gone…not dead, politically gone. 
RV won’t float…I know that for a fact…managed float at 2%  -- next year it could go up 4 cents…

[END]

Someone may have more complete notes in the next few days, these are the quick fix available today  :peace:

• Upvote 5

I listened to Randy,s call and this is close to what Randy said, but not with the feeling that Randy put into it. What I got out of it was this; Maliki is on a short rope now because ALL eyes are on him. We should have an RV with in the next three weeks IF maliki plays nice. If Maliki goes back on his word( which he is good at) then the three weeks could run into late April before Maliki can and will be REMOVED. What I got was that we SHOULD have an RV by the end of APRIL! Remember ,this is IRAQ!

• Upvote 2

I'll send Randy 500k Dinar if it RV's to better than 500 to 1 by the end of April.

Is he still pumping for Dinar Corp?? Go to youtube and you'll find him and a bunch of other "gurus" (BGG, Fresh, Robin Red Head, Millionday) pushing Dinar for Dan Ivey and D. Corp.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I listened to Randy,s call and this is close to what Randy said, but not with the feeling that Randy put into it. What I got out of it was this; Maliki is on a short rope now because ALL eyes are on him. We should have an RV with in the next three weeks IF maliki plays nice. If Maliki goes back on his word( which he is good at) then the three weeks could run into late April before Maliki can and will be REMOVED. What I got was that we SHOULD have an RV by the end of APRIL! Remember ,this is IRAQ!

Who is removing Maliki? Is this according to Randy, because the GOI does not have the power to do that?

Not likely that he will be killed before his term is up. He's heavily guarded.

This term "place nice" is starting to get on my nerves. Maliki has no intention of cooperating with anyone, of course he will go back on his word. What makes any guru think he's going to change all of a sudden.

I don't understand the comment, "we should have an RV by the end of April".  I don't see what that date has to do with anything. Perhaps you could explain further.

Rayzure, thanks for posting.

Well here we go again.. I feel we are at a Mexican restaurant eating re-fried beans.  Why don't some one just take Maliki on a long a vacation and forget to bring him back. He is not for Iraq,  but for himself. Are they blind over there, been in too many sand storms, got sand in their eyes. Come on alwready...Get it done and move on.