Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The resignation of the new Maliki government

yota691

The resignation of the new Maliki government :eyebrows: 

•  
  •  

BAGHDAD - A. P. | 2013-03-09

Agriculture Minister Iraqi Azzedine state yesterday resigned in protest against the killing of demonstrators in Mosul, in the second resignation of the Minister of the government of Nouri al-Maliki in a week
Later, broadcast channels Iraqi word to the minister in which he said: «I stand before my people and my family in Nineveh, and announce that I resign from this government, because there is no room to continue in a government that does not meet the demands of the people.  :eyebrows: 
Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

***///

We will say it again -- he is as divisive as that pos we've got in our Capitol.

and just like obummer:

He fosters hate betwixt the people,

he pits factions against one-another,

he invents drama, he does it all for the same reason obummer does it --

for the purpose of distraction whilst he goes about executing his evil tasks.

he distracts with drama and then steal millions and millions of USD for his boyfriend in Iran.

he goes about granting special favour (sound familiar?) he is BAD, BAD, BAD for the people!

he disrespects US - his liberators - he disrespects our Troops, Our Emissaries, women, human life.

The Iraqi People have had enough of this tool-of-Iran....!

The US should show him the door!  Two-bit dictator...  in bed with obummer's muslim brotherhood pals....

He'd better get a clear message from the Peoples' reaction...  dead man walking.

kill the maliki :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

***/// 

and if he doesn't, it'll be the fault of the American Liberators who have him glued in there supposedly

in OUR best interest. 

But now he's become a dictator, total game-changer, dinarfellow.... entirely.

he methodically goes about the business of people who are really in control in that hell-hole...

and THOSE ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE.

Gotta side with The Iraqi People on this one.

kill the maliki. :angry:

• Upvote 3

Maliki isnt going anywhere so just get that thought out of your head.........

Election are right around the corner, the bribery days are over..the Heat on...and IMO if you wanna put a little wager on that statement of your I'm all in...

• Upvote 2