Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve & The Wife In The Know (Separately) -- 03/07

blueskies

I wish the so called GURU's, would stop posting things like they know, they know, they know nothing.... What about people who really hang on every word these people say... What if they quit their jobs.. What if they go make purchases they can't afford.... Come on now..Im glad the Budget passed... I'm all for the RV... BUT Enough...Please.

• Upvote 1

This is all garbage. there is zero indications of an enormous rv. there are no guarantees. i dont see how they are telling people like its a sure thing. as always.....crow is on the menu for the month of march.

Stevei gives rate and date. 3.42 and soon. amazing

even if i was 99.9% of an rv.....id still tell people theres no guarantees they do anything. How can anyone actually trust....someone who constantly calls it all the time

Replace the name Stevel with the name Lucy....now imagine all the followers of that site are named Charlie Brown.....Lucy holds the football, uh huh. 

HydroCarbon Law - It Pertains To The Percentage Of Revenue To Be Allocated To The Kurds For Oil. ;)

80% Of All Fighting In Parliament Stems From The Fact That It Hasn't Been Passed ! :o

Maliki Has Been Low Balling The Kurds On The HCL At 12% ! <_<

The Budget Was Approved Today At 17% Which Is What The Kurds Are Seeking For The HCL ! :)

Now I'm A Glass Half Full Happy Clown But I See That As A Template For Agreement On The HCL !

B)      B)         B)

Thank you for this wonderful explanation......... :)

• Upvote 3

HydroCarbon Law - It Pertains To The Percentage Of Revenue To Be Allocated To The Kurds For Oil. ;)

80% Of All Fighting In Parliament Stems From The Fact That It Hasn't Been Passed ! :o

Maliki Has Been Low Balling The Kurds On The HCL At 12% ! <_<

The Budget Was Approved Today At 17% Which Is What The Kurds Are Seeking For The HCL ! :)

Now I'm A Glass Half Full Happy Clown But I See That As A Template For Agreement On The HCL !

B)      B)         B)

Clownie...you got it....I have read and read and studied the HCL...I have believed for years that when that passes...AND IMPLEMENTED...we will have a rate in the DInar change....but not until then.

Its all about the HCL guys..not the budget..not the year end...and noting else.

There is my 2 cents..and my opinion.

now off for a catnap

Snow

PS I might of neged the clown...but it was an accident..please help me out someone.....sorry your thugginess

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

You 2 huh? I ate some dodgy smelling meat on a stick for breakfast. Off to clear my mind!!!! hope i make it

This all sounds great........but yet.....somehow doesn't feel just right.........anyone else share this uneasiness...??.....

• Upvote 1

Why do we keep giving this garbage any kind of credibility by posting it here.  I know it's the rumors section but I would rather read ten bank stories from people on this site than any of the crap that this proven liar has to say. 

It's just one man's opinion but I think anything from SteveI and his legion of trolls should be banned from this site.

• Upvote 3

Why do we keep giving this garbage any kind of credibility by posting it here.  I know it's the rumors section but I would rather read ten bank stories from people on this site than any of the crap that this proven liar has to say. 

It's just one man's opinion but I think anything from SteveI and his legion of trolls should be banned from this site.

:bravo:

• Upvote 2

in imo no one knows what is going to happen,I have been listening to these fools since o4 talking about what has to happen for the RV.first it was the

constitution,then the hcl then it was every budget,then it was chapter 7,maybe not in this order,but these were the hurdles.

no way imop this just does not sound right---im still sticking with the hcl law---when this is compleated i mite start thinking it will happen

PS I might of neged the clown...but it was an accident..please help me out someone.....sorry your thugginess

WooHoo ! I Beat Fib For The First Neg Since The Return Of The Red Button ! :o

In Yo' Face LOPster Boy ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

No Worries SnowGlobe ! ;)

The Fact That The Buttons Are Still Close Together Means That This Will Continue ! :unsure:

B)B)