Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Frank26 Update 3-3-2013

UNEEK

Frank26 Sunday Evening Update 3 - 3- 2013
Greetings Family ….... Aloha

Since the last week of October I have laid out a path to the 2013 budget that we sincerely believe contains a new rate for the IQD.

Only for those that come to my CC's have truly enjoyed seeing our studies come to fruition. In October I started a pattern of Threes around …..... “My God it's full of Stars”.

It is taken from ''2001 a Space Odyssey “ to represent the Alpha of our journey when they attacked us on 9/11.

I feel we are in the Omega of our investment and like the movie about to enter into a new Demension of Time with God.

It's been quite a journey and I pray with all my heart that this budget which they will vote on tomorrow (stubborn as I may be...I do not call it a vote) will reveal to us what Shabibi has prepared for it. A new value that returns the Citizen's buying power as it used to be in the 80's and 90's.

It is going to be a historical budget.......IMO requiring a historical rate and not the program rate that they have been using to limp along with for over a decade now.

Time and time again......we have been hypnotized this time of the year in anticipation of seeing this new rate. If this budget fails us once again and we do not see a rate in it by Tuesday …......or let's say by the end of the week.......I still will not give up hope.

Sure they can release the budget and muzzle the rate from us if there are some pending allocations that still require a measure of time for finalization …....... leaving me with my hopes to still see this phantom rate become retroactive to the first of January 2013.

BUT....... There are just too many bridges that have been successfully and miraculously built with Kuwait......the government of Kurdistan........investors.........world banks technology........ISX international advancements.......along with a slue of other powerful reasons why this budget cannot fail so many!!! This monetary reform is for the citizens of Iraq........for many reasons not just monetary value.

Yes it will make us rich outside of Iraq........but the masses have accomplished in delivering their message that they want to see a change in their lives. There is just no change at 1166. It's the continual lifestyle of trying to swim in quicksand.

So........be strong and then be ever so stronger with whatever results come about from now until the end of this week concerning the 2013 budget and its phantom rate.

Please find time to watch on the History channel at 8pm EST the story of the Bible. IMO........as I watch this movie.........”My God.........it's full of Stars.”     My Christian love and Aloha   .KTFA,    Frank
  • Upvote 3

As much as I read these news coming from numerous sources in DV, I have come to this conclusion that the Iraqi government is as corrupted as Obama's, but more so here in the WH.. I can give the Iraqi government more leway(sp) because these people have been devastated by the Saddam erra of governing i.e. power, corruption, greed, mass murders, fraud, rape, theft, you name it they have done it..one way or another. But this Obama administration is quite unique, the cover-ups by the Demoncrats/Liberals and their corrupted News Medias is beyond anything this country has endured for 200 plus years. Treason is all I can say about this administration, and we the FREE spirited Americans, PRO-CONSTITUTION Americans, ANTI-TYRANNY Americans...We must stand -up, and grab our weapons and be prepared to fight off and REMOVE Obama and all his corrupted Progressive Communist/Muslim supporters. Obama has an agenda, and that's to DESTROY America's FREEDOM from within the walls of his DICTATORSHIP administration... He's starting to grab more power every day and our ball-less Congress have been turning a blind-eye! I have said my peace...be forewarned!  I for one, I am ready to DEFEND TEXAS AND AMERICA!!!!

• Upvote 1

My hope is just as high as everyone else, that we see a rate out if this budget. Now, what is going to happen if the rate is not in this budget? A lot of Guru's will be eating crow.

They've been eating crow on a weekly basis for years now .... They love it

• Upvote 1