Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25 Million to be Killed in Re-Education Camps

Slaydadea

Obama Mentor Called For 25 Million Americans to be Killed in Re-Education Camps

femaconcentrationcamps_550x514.jpg?w=960

(AJC) – In light of a newly uncovered U.S. Army document that outlines plans for prisoners, including U.S. citizens, to be re-educated in detention camps, it’s worth reminding ourselves of the fact that Barack Obama’s political mentor, Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers, once called for precisely the same thing.

Leaked U.S. Army Document Outlines Plan For Re-Education Camps In America

A leaked U.S. Army document prepared for the Department of Defense contains shocking plans for “political activists” to be pacified by “PSYOP officers” into developing an “appreciation of U.S. policies” while detained in prison camps inside the United States.

Yes, The Re-Education Camp Manual Does Apply Domestically to U.S. Citizens

A shocking U.S. Army manual that describes how political activists in prison camps will be indoctrinated by specially assigned psychological operations officers contains numerous clear references to the fact that the policies do apply domestically to U.S. citizens.

Source: Infowars

militia.jpg?w=960
  • Upvote 1

Dont no so much about this part of there game but i do have a personal friend that holds a high position in the Pentagon. We have talked about problums in this addminastration and he is well aware of something they are calling Fema camps. They dident say what they were or who they were for. Along with this makes me say HUMMMMMMMM. I certinly no ware my sorry ass is going if true LOL.

• Upvote 3

Hi Farwould - http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-fema-camps-confirmed-nightly-news/

http://www.altnews.info/192/fema-concentration-camps/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/new_nationwide_fema_camps_should_raise_eyebrows.html

Articles are older, but still an interesting read. Ask Halliburton/KBR. Just keeping eyes open and not being chicken little the sky is falling or an ostrich and sticking my head into the sand.

CAMP FEMA: AMERICAN LOCKDOWN
Evidence of Internment Camps in America

guests_90.gif
Alex Jones - InfoWars
John Stadtmiller - National Intel Report
Chuck Baldwin - 2008 Constitution Party Presidential Candidate
Michael Badnarik - 2004 Libertarian Presidential Candidate
Catherine Bleish - Liberty Restoration Project
Larry http://iqd.me/l/11 - Gun Owners of America
Michael Shaw - Freedom Advocates
James Lane - We Are Change, OKC
Jeffrey Grupp - The Antimatter Radio Show
Charlie Meadows - Oklahoma Conservative Political Action Committee
Sam Ozaki - U.S. Internment Camp Survivor

Trying to wake em up. Gotta start somewhere.

who areyou waking up? We are all awake. yes we have a leftist president trying to implement leftists policy......so whats new? just like a republican is going to advicate for republican principles....woooo big shocker.

your not waking people up......your turning em off with illogical fear mongering......based off what? Whats coming that is 100% obamas fault. i would lay more blame with the house and senate and those buckling republicans like boehner who love those back room...19th hole clubs.

who areyou waking up? We are all awake. yes we have a leftist president trying to implement leftists policy......so whats new? just like a republican is going to advicate for republican principles....woooo big shocker.

your not waking people up......your turning em off with illogical fear mongering......based off what? Whats coming that is 100% obamas fault. i would lay more blame with the house and senate and those buckling republicans like boehner who love those back room...19th hole clubs.

So you're awake? What's your next move? Not Obama's fault! Do a lifetime of research before you reply to me again. Thanks sandstorm! 

4 years have passed....and you still enjoy your afternoon internet sessions. another 4 years will pass..obama will leave office.....then what?

Every single one of those republicans are doing and saying what? Thats right nothing. norepublican is taking to the platform about obamas birth certifacate....no ones coming after him. on the ndaa... no one is saying a word about fema camps. where are all these good guy republicans youd ratherhave than obama.

obamas just the president....he doesnt unilaterally passed bills. he doesnt pass budgets. he didnt personally give away 16 f 16s to egypt and 200 tanks. thats right......our good ole republicans like boehner sit there say nothing....so lets place it all on obama.

if obama had the power you think.....hed already have your guns. now tell me.....besides policy differences....how is your life different right now...than exactly 4 years ago?

Exactly how are they going to round up these 25 million people?? They better stick with chickens......trying to round up 25 million of my type of rednecks.....aint ever gonna happen. thats why its even funnier

Why didnt fema just roundup all those nyers after hurricane sandy?? Thatsight they wrre handing out food and water...trying to find housing arrangements.

The Department of Defense has contingency plans for almost everything. Now that things are being de-classified we are reading them, people wanna make a big deal about nothing! LOL

exactly. Why would a fema vehicle need to be armed? Well if there handing out the only drinkable water or only supply of food over an area.....you might have a chance at being held up. these are emergency situations there preparing for. there is no longer two wars going on. we are building an in country emergency preparedness.....simple

If infowars wasnt available....maybe they could start getting worried. but as long as the government is allowing your rights and freedoms of speech.. i wouldnt get too prepped

exactly. Why would a fema vehicle need to be armed? Well if there handing out the only drinkable water or only supply of food over an area.....you might have a chance at being held up. these are emergency situations there preparing for. there is no longer two wars going on. we are building an in country emergency preparedness.....simple

If infowars wasnt available....maybe they could start getting worried. but as long as the government is allowing your rights and freedoms of speech.. i wouldnt get too prepped

I totally agree with you I don't really believe this post BUT

With that being said.

You can NEVER be to prepped

ALWAYS prepare for the worst

Exactly how are they going to round up these 25 million people?? They better stick with chickens......trying to round up 25 million of my type of rednecks.....aint ever gonna happen. thats why its even funnier

Why didnt fema just roundup all those nyers after hurricane sandy?? Thatsight they wrre handing out food and water...trying to find housing arrangements.

Inner cities. Hmmmmmmmmm. Wonder where the problem lies. The rest of us deer hunt! 

Not saying it will ever happen, but you speak of rights, At this time yes you have freedom of speach and the right to bare arms, But if you study and pay close attention you will find that this addminastration is working on slowly taken thows so called rights away from you by new laws being slowly placed in efect. Now if you dont stand tall and stand up for thows rights your sorry asses will be sheep like the rest of the White House Addminastration. And you will be nobody, Marxist rule.Wake up and smell the coffie boys.The Addmen gets bribed by pay raises and bonises, You wont have that choice you will be forced to lay down.Greed kills all And the Bible says the masses will be blind to what goes on.Till its to late.

• Upvote 2