Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BONDLADY VALENTINE'S DAY CHAT

UNEEK

BondLadys Valentines Day Chat 2/14/2013 Today at 2:14 pm HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE....

[bondLady] good morning i'd like to show you all a very important article

320 billion Iraqi Dinars allocated for Article 140 320 billion Iraqi Dinars are to be allocated for the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution in 2013, while the head of the Article 140 committee has claimed the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification. Muhsin Sadun, head of the Article 140 committee told Kirkuk Now “320 billion ID is being allocated for the implementation of Article 140 after they have demanded the sum.”

“The allocation of the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification of the individuals included in Article 140,” Sadun added. He further stated that they have also demanded that offices for Article 140 be opened in the cities of Kurdistan so that those Kurdish individuals that were harmed during the reign of the Baath regime can be indemnified. http://kirkuknow.com...or-article-140/

[bondLady] see we've been right all along article 140 was going to cost them a lot of money to move people and pay them restitution and we see what they did, allocated it to the budget and constitution these are exciting times

[PastorDoug] did they get the budget passed?

[bondLady] not yet doug but imo soon

[PastorDoug] ty

Hadi al-Yasiri: broken laws will be approved after the completion of the vote on the federal budget

Ali Abdullah - 02/14/2013 - 10:11 AM MP / National Alliance / Hadi grace Yasiri, that the laws broken will be approved after the completion of the vote on the federal budget for the current year.

Yasiri said in a press statement: The parliamentary committees dedicated to agree on a budget and voted upon in Parliament.

added: After completion of the budget there is a package of important laws Off offensive mission of the political blocs for approval and interest to the government and the citizen. said the National Alliance MP to: that political differences were reflected negatively on the work of the House of Representatives, which led to the suspension of laws within the parliament. was MP / Popular Council Chaldean Syriac Assyrian / Luis Carlo, linking passing laws broken resolving political differences, noting that there were signs to end the crisis, saying: The resolution of laws broken depends on resolving political differences so when there will be convergence and mutual trust to resolve problems will pass important laws, especially the amnesty law, oil and gas and the Federal Court.

http://www.burathane...cle_184410.html

[bondLady] these are the things that are being worked out so the hcl can be passed too, the basket of laws will all flow out together or one right after another

[tlm724] let me say this, i would rather see the budget delayed and have them do these things now

[bondLady] yes, even though they didn't pass the budget like normal on dec 31, 2012 and put it in the gazette,this way even though it seems longer is really shorter than before ] i'll explain, before they would rush through the budget starting in october and gazette it by the last day of december and then go on vacation and within 3 days of it being in the gazette they would file for amendments and drag it out for months

[bondLady] this time its reversed. when they do finish it this time and gazette it then it shouldn't have to be amended as their working through all those things now, hcl should be right behind that budget...art 140...hcl...infrastructure law, tarriffs, amnesty law, federal law its all about to come about ...just hang in there internationally traded and recognized currency and international banking, WTO everything right at our door set to come about

[bondLady] are you all ready for some more good news you all saw the art 140 article right

[tlm724] we embraced that one

[Mikey] yes'm

[bondLady] bring it in please timmy this is going to go with it

[tlm724] 320 billion Iraqi Dinars allocated for Article 140 320 billion Iraqi Dinars are to be allocated for the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution in 2013, while the head of the Article 140 committee has claimed the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification. Muhsin Sadun, head of the Article 140 committee told Kirkuk Now “320 billion ID is being allocated for the implementation of Article 140 after they have demanded the sum.”

“The allocation of the sum will decrease the issues of the indemnification of the individuals included in Article 140,” Sadun added. He further stated that they have also demanded that offices for Article 140 be opened in the cities of Kurdistan so that those Kurdish individuals that were harmed during the reign of the Baath regime can be indemnified. http://kirkuknow.com...or-article-140/

[bondLady] ok see that they allocated all that money for them right but they didn't say when it was going to start which is important too it said after the budget

[bondLady] Article 140 compensation starts next week Kirkuk City...Photo Kirkuk Now The Head of the Kirkuk branch of the Article 140 Implementation Committee says the compensation cheques will be distributed next week.

Kakarash Sidiq said, “The compensation cheques were to be distributed when the budget was approved, but due to some problems it was postponed until next week.” Until now, 28 groups of families have been given compensation with the returnees receiving 10 million Iraqi dinars and to those who leave 20 million ids. Compensation is a phase of the Article 140 implementation of the Iraqi constitution, specialized to the disputed areas which include Kirkuk, Mosul, Diyala, and Salahadin. http://kirkuknow.com...arts-next-week/

[bondLady] starts next week pretty much letting us know budget will also go then too

[R&R] BL you know next week starts on Sunday....three days away

[bondLady] sunday has always been there monday

[tlm724] will be distributed next week. *hallelujah*

[bondLady] i posted a CBI article also it says in it, they do auctions everyday but friday

Economist: the imposition of fines on offending banks will limit money laundering Date: 02/14/2013 13:13:23 Thursday

Baghdad (news) .. Said economic analyst Abdul Sattar al-Hashemi, that central bank's decision to impose fines on banks that violate the Community Legal regarding the sale and purchase of foreign currency and converted to the outside limit of the money laundering operations.

Hashemi said (of the Agency news): Some local banks are deliberately not to apply laws and banking systems work What led recently to the emergence of cases of money laundering in the operations of foreign exchange for money. and pointed out: central bank's decision to impose fines on banks that violate laws regarding the sale and purchase of foreign currency and converted to the outside will prevent the occurrence of money laundering or the like in the country. was the Iraqi Central Bank may face a financial penalty for United Bank for Investment for not retaining documents that disclose the nature of the activities practiced by the customers who provide funding requests amounts via central bank auction. central bank held daily sessions of currency auction except on Fridays and public holidays, and involved a group of Iraqi banks, within which the sale and purchase of foreign currency, and the central bank process currency converter sold abroad, for some companies and citizens for a commission certain. and the CBI group of specialized committees to combating money laundering, money, crime and financing of terrorism, and the anti-money laundering 2004 Iraqi situation due process of regulatory institutions, especially banking. http://www.ikhnews.c...n=view&id=74697

[bondLady] so they do work 6 days a week unless holidays, legal ones which we already knew they had said saturday auctions

[bondLady] but its like a matter of fact now they needed to make it more like international banking hours and days, good stuff

[bondLady] it just goes to show everyone...we've stayed our course we got off that rumor roller coaster ride, and stuck with what we know and can see for ourselves and we've been right about everything , its the truth

[bondLady] the ones who follow us daily know what i've said to look for and the way things would play out and they are doing just that and its awesome to see comfirmations of the things we talked about like the basket of laws i said would have to happen to support the budget and to be able to do the budget, hcl and article 140

[DogzNova] i'm suprised they are going to do article 140 and HCL at this low rate

[bondLady] infrastructure law which we haven't heard a thing on lately which leads me to believe they have agreed per it but they want amnesty law as a barter for it and their about to get that so i feel infrastructure law is right there with that too

[DogzNova] but won't you be surprised of both are put into place with this low rate

[bondLady] yes it can't last too much longer if not before and the mandate expires also and they do have bills to pay as well

[bondLady] 3 years ago we talked about artice 140 when they said they just did not have the money to pay for it they didn't have enough money in circulation to cover it and i said then they would need to change the rate and then they would

[bondLady] but it makes sense to do it with a new rate but we don't know what they are going to do also this money wouldn't be in paper either it would be electronic....smart cards

[bondLady] and doing the hcl and article 140 this brings in big time investors and if indeed the infrastructure law is about to go also that brings the world in to rebuild iraq and allows things to be done over time through credit and they need that, this will trigger the whole world into coming in to invest in Iraq hcl is the party and the articles i posted 2 days ago says the hcl is ready for its first reading

Attorney Shara reveals tireless quest to develop oil and gas law on the agenda of the parliament after the ratification of the general budget

Ali Salman - 02.12.2013 - 10:21 AM

Revealed to the Commission on oil and energy in the House of Representatives that he hoped to be read oil and gas law first reading after the completion of the approval of the general budget.

Said committee member bloc MP Furat al-Shara citizen in a press statement today, said that "there is a diligent pursuit by the Commission on oil and energy to be the parliamentary oil and gas law on the agenda of the House of Representatives after the completion of the approval of the general budget.

Adding that he hoped that the law is read first reading in parliament after the ratification of the general budget of the country and which will hopefully be completed during the current week. Shara added: that the law of oil and gas will contribute to ending the conflicts and crises that erupt from time to time between the Kurdistan region and the federal government.

Stressing the need that there is coordination between the Federal Ministry of Oil and the Kurdistan region with respect to the export of oil. He Shara for outrage of the statements made by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in which he said that it is the right of the Kurdistan Regional Government export oil, saying: that the Iraqi people and the Iraqi state sent messages good to all countries of the world, especially the countries of the region and the neighborhood. Adding, that he was better for those countries to respond to those letters at least equally if not respond with the best of them.

http://www.burathane...cle_184231.html

[RickeyT] BondLady do you think that they will distribute prior to a re-evaluation?

[bondLady] i don't do dates and rates rickey sorry i don't know, no one does

[RickeyT] BondLady I am sorry, did not mean to ask that, just trying to put some sense to it....

[bondLady] plenty of sense to be made of it its all right before us thank you all

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

whe0019.jpgThings do seem to be moving at a snails pace but this recent news is a good sign and as long as it is going in a positive direction I remain hopeful and positive <3 <3 <3 <3

snails pace is what they have been doing for the last 5 years.........give them a little more credit...........malikis house of cards is coming down.........things are starting to happen.........things are being discussed...........and voting on some issues we all have been waiting on for years........imo it will happen soon........imo we are almost there.........also thanks for all you do .......really appreciate it..........GO DINAR
  • Upvote 2

[bondLady] it just goes to show everyone...we've stayed our course we got off that rumor roller coaster ride, and stuck with what we know and can see for ourselves and we've been right about everything , its the truth [bondLady] the ones who follow us daily know what i've said to look for and the way things would play out and they are doing just that and its awesome to see comfirmations of the things we talked about like the basket of laws i said would have to happen to support the budget and to be able to do the budget, hcl and article 140

[DogzNova] i'm suprised they are going to do article 140 and HCL at this low rate

[bondLady] infrastructure law which we haven't heard a thing on lately which leads me to believe they have agreed per it but they want amnesty law as a barter for it and their about to get that so i feel infrastructure law is right there with that too

[DogzNova] but won't you be surprised of both are put into place with this low rate

[bondLady] yes it can't last too much longer if not before and the mandate expires also and they do have bills to pay as well

[bondLady] 3 years ago we talked about artice 140 when they said they just did not have the money to pay for it they didn't have enough money in circulation to cover it and i said then they would need to change the rate and then they would

[bondLady] but it makes sense to do it with a new rate but we don't know what they are going to do also this money wouldn't be in paper either it would be electronic....smart cards

[bondLady] and doing the hcl and article 140 this brings in big time investors and if indeed the infrastructure law is about to go also that brings the world in to rebuild iraq and allows things to be done over time through credit and they need that, this will trigger the whole world into coming in to invest in Iraq hcl is the party and the articles i posted 2 days ago says the hcl is ready for its first reading

Snails pace??? IMO not any more.... as Adam has said... with the recent shake up in the Iraqi govt. things are happening much quicker now that certain hinderances are out of the way. I've always like Bond Ladies take on things... sorry to say that lately I have been too burned out to hang in there and concentrate while read her extensive articles... I think my med's for Lyme's disease must finally be kickin in cause I made it thru this one!!! backflip.gif I'm feelin it's coming down to the wire... and as one of my family members said this week... things are really gonna be hopping for all of us this summer. When this ride is over folks a new form of ride will continue... one of thinking, planning, reinvesting, and of course mixing it up with some fun in the midst!!! It's comin ya'll... get ready...and proceed wisely!!! eyebrows.gif

Thanks for the post my dear UNEEK... and as always... Bond Lady, your always a class act!!! blush.gif

• Upvote 2

]Things do seem to be moving at a snails pace but this recent news is a good sign and as long as it is going in a positive direction I remain hopeful and positive <3 <3 <3 <3 [/color][/size][/b]

Which recent news are you referring to??? ;)

I read the new here and I see less of a hopeful situation with the GOI and everything else than I did a year ago. Talabani's health, Maliki off doing his own thing, Allawi still whinning, Shabbi gone and Chapter VII removal no where in site. I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I am a realist and deal with facts. They talked about new demons with the Kurdish language back in 2011.

The only positive direction I see coming is that Maliki's term is over February/March of 2014 and that should make some serious changes. What type who knows yet. I only hope that the US and Iran don't start a war before then or Iraq start their own Civil War. :unsure :blink