Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 2-13-2013

TexasGranny

Here's a tough question...

After RV & C7 are lifted, the USA & UK should release Iraqi monies frozen from the Sadam sanctions days. More than likely those are mostly older Sadam Bills.

Will those bills also be honored at newer RV values once they are handed over to Iraq? This new source of wealth could help feed the the value of the RV IQD.

Good morning, Adam :) with all the rumors out there from “wife in the know” to our own Hoosier, Business Week covering on the Iraqi budget, it seems to me that we are getting very close to a station so we can get off and be happy. I know you have your own intel to tell you what’s going on and I believe you don’t even spill an iota to us as far as the news that you receive from your intel. I command you for not being moved by all the rumors and jumping on to say what you know. You have been careful in giving us information and facts and not to get us on the emotional rv roller coaster… I appreciate that. But as a member of your one big happy family, don’t you think we should hear it from our “Adam in the know”. My thinking is if I have to wait till I get the text from you about the RV, wouldn’t it be too late as I would hear it sooner from the rumor mill ? And also, some of us are members of your VIP and even OSI group, I know the rule is what you hear in OSI, stays in OSI :) Don’t you think we should get a little tip of the cup ? ;) at least make us feel VIP :)

• Upvote 7

Good morning Adam. The bank says that at this time all the banks are ready for the green light for the RV and they thought it was going to happen on the 5th of February. Now they are speculating that it will happen and I quote "in the twenties of February." Have you heard anything that could possible conform what the bank is saying or perhaps why they would make a statement reflecting this type of statement?

Sorry I missed spelled confirm. It will not allow me to edit.

• Upvote 2

Good morning Adam! Since I am on the left coast of the U.S.A. and Iraq is about 12 hours ahead, do you think my phone call will come in the middle of the night or will I be able to wake up, have a cup of coffee, read the paper, etc. before I get the phone call? Or, are we "on" 24-7?

Chartman17

Good morning, Adam :)/> with all the rumors out there from “wife in the know” to our own Hoosier, Business Week covering on the Iraqi budget, it seems to me that we are getting very close to a station so we can get off and be happy. I know you have your own intel to tell you what’s going on and I believe you don’t even spill an iota to us as far as the news that you receive from your intel. I command you for not being moved by all the rumors and jumping on to say what you know. You have been careful in giving us information and facts and not to get us on the emotional rv roller coaster… I appreciate that. But as a member of your one big happy family, don’t you think we should hear it from our “Adam in the know”. My thinking is if I have to wait till I get the text from you about the RV, wouldn’t it be too late as I would hear it sooner from the rumor mill ? And also, some of us are members of your VIP and even OSI group, I know the rule is what you hear in OSI, stays in OSI :)/> Don’t you think we should get a little tip of the cup ? ;)/> at least make us feel VIP :)/>

I don't know that Adam will disclose much info. along these lines Nadita, but your heart shines through in asking the question on our behalf, thank you for that. ;)

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, I read that flights will begin between Iraq and Kuwait on Feb 16th

Is there a significance to this other than the fact new flights will begin between these

two cities. Was there an agreement or stipulation in place that had to be in place before

these flights could take place?? Thanks.

Do you think we will see an RV this month??