Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

City News source confirms the possibility to postpone the vote on the budget on Monday

Bongalow

Hey folks, been awhile since I have posted but remained very close to this, so take it for what its worth but perhaps the stars are aligning!! :)

Parliamentary source said City News, that there is likely to delay the vote on the state budget for 2013 to next Monday, where the source confirmed that the

Political disputes between the parties and their representatives in the parliamentary blocs was master of the situation through the side discussions between the blocks before the vote, where the Kurdistan Alliance insists ratio by more than 17% of the budget with the sale of oil, while others see, including a coalition of state law deducting oil sales issued by the province from Iraq's northern fields.

من جانب اخر اوضح المصدر ان الكتل البرلمانية اتفقت على اقرار الموازنة قبل العطلة الفصلية الربيعية ، ورجح المصدر ان جلسة السبت سوف لن تنجح في اقرار الموازنة ، وتوقع ان جلسة الاثنين سوف تشهد الاقرار عليها By another source said the parliamentary blocs agreed to approve the budget before the holiday seasonal spring, and source speculated that Saturday's hearing will not succeed in approving the budget, and predicted that Monday's session will see approval

MONDAY IS BEETER THAN ... WAIT FER IT!!! "SOON"

http://translate.goo...gq5gtBp0WlrLazA

My link

• Upvote 3

All Iraqi News said in an article I posted about 1 hour prior to this one was they would vote Saturday (tomorrow). We can't see all the articles that get posted because of all the stupid azz song crap that gets posted and runs it off the new post box. I wish they would just go to youtube and stay there. I thought this was a Dinar and investment site not friggin remember when in music. Sorry, it just gets old and thats why I started reading other sites. I like this one but I am tired of music taking over the news spots. Just expressing my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All Iraqi News said in an article I posted about 1 hour prior to this one was they would vote Saturday (tomorrow). We can't see all the articles that get posted because of all the stupid azz song crap that gets posted and runs it off the new post box. I wish they would just go to youtube and stay there. I thought this was a Dinar and investment site not friggin remember when in music. Sorry, it just gets old and thats why I started reading other sites. I like this one but I am tired of music taking over the news spots. Just expressing my opinion.

WHAT?.....MUSIC, HAVE YOU........WHAT?

I agree. Been a member for awhille now. 2'nd post. Invested goin on 11 years now. Tired of all the crap I see and hear. Hell with the friggen music. Keep it real and informative. We are close. Adam, WTF. Getten tired of all the BS. For the most part like the site, keep the musc and other crap to youtube.