Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII Release Suggested to be Imminent

blueskies

Everything was going great until the dreaded "soon" popped up. Don't hold your breath.

I agree 100%. Not to be a downer but this reads the same as 200 other Chapter 7 articles I've read over the last year or so. I'm not seeing where this one is suggesting that it is any more imminent than the others. I guess eventually one of them has to be right.

• Upvote 1

I disagree. This article, to me, suggests that Kuwait was holding out for more concessions because it knew it was in the driver's seet on sanctions and that the US and England had to come in and squeez them until they agreed to form some committees and let Iraq go free from Ch. VII. The article also reads, to me, that Kuwait finally did let go, that the parties have agreed, and that Iraq will get out of Ch. VII shortly.

That is how I read it, but I get that it's been frustrating and that lots of Ch. VII articles really don't say much that is either significant or new.

• Upvote 4

I disagree. This article, to me, suggests that Kuwait was holding out for more concessions because it knew it was in the driver's seet on sanctions and that the US and England had to come in and squeez them until they agreed to form some committees and let Iraq go free from Ch. VII. The article also reads, to me, that Kuwait finally did let go, that the parties have agreed, and that Iraq will get out of Ch. VII shortly.

That is how I read it, but I get that it's been frustrating and that lots of Ch. VII articles really don't say much that is either significant or new.

After reading it again, I agree with you that the wording is more promising than the generic Chapter 7 article.

• Upvote 2

I really like your interpretation of this article BlueSkies.....+1 for you! :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

I don't know about y'all but I'm smiling and optimistic! :cigar:/>/>

Thanks Blueskies

Feel the same way WOODY! :cigar:/>

I don't smoke but I'sm sure HAPPY :bravo:/>

Great to see ronscrapa, Papster and so many originals back in the pack

• Upvote 1

Good news coming in all directions, but I haven't heard from Adam. When I hear my phone ring I know it has happened. Thanks for bringing this to us blueskies.

Good news coming in all directions...... :backflip::goodnews: