Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Why people think Sandy hook is a hoax***

easyrider

When are you folks going to realize you can not have an sensible dialog with liberals.

There is never no room for the real facts. If you have ever noticed when people start bringing out facts

the conversation goes south real fast.

As soon as someone contradicts their talking points the names start to fly the accusations are leveled.

You become a baby killer you are a racist they begin to yell and scream because as far as they are concerned.

If they can get you to walk away they have changed the real facts.

People don,t be fooled by their so called passion because it is not real it is a tactic designed to do nothing but to stop

you from bringing out the real facts.

Just look at this Sandy Hook thing the sheriff was at the scene he told the world that the bush master was left in the car

and was not taken into the school.

They even have footage showing the police taking the rifle out of the trunk and clearing it.

But by the 5 pm news that was the gun that killed all the children.

They design facts to fit the story line that they want told and the real facts are tossed aside as irrelevant.

Look at global gun control in every single country where they have taken the guns from the people.

The results have been a disaster for the populace.

In every single case through out history and in contemporary times ether the government has turned on the people

or as in England and Australia violent crimes have sky rocketed.

The liberals will not even acknowledge these facts they brush them aside as irrelevant.

Liberals will lie,cheat, steal and kill to shut you up and get their way.

But when they get their way and their agenda fails they blame every one else for their failures.

A Liberal is never responsible for their actions the fault always fall on others.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When are you folks going to realize you can not have an sensible dialog with liberals.

There is never no room for the real facts. If you have ever noticed when people start bringing out facts

As soon as someone contradicts their talking points the names start to fly the accusations are leveled.

You become a baby killer you are a racist they begin to yell and scream because as far as they are concerned.

People don,t be fooled by their so called passion because it is not real it is a tactic designed to do nothing but to stop

Just look at this Sandy Hook thing the sheriff was at the scene he told the world that the bush master was left in the car

They even have footage showing the police taking the rifle out of the trunk and clearing it.

They design facts to fit the story line that they want told and the real facts are tossed aside as irrelevant.

Look at global gun control in every single country where they have taken the guns from the people.

In every single case through out history and in contemporary times ether the government has turned on the people

The liberals will not even acknowledge these facts they brush them aside as irrelevant.

But when they get their way and their agenda fails they blame every one else for their failures.

A Liberal is never responsible for their actions the fault always fall on others.

Exactly why I stopped the debate liberals have to win or the will cry and cry and cry till you get sick of them. Then they think they won :P

I was going to put up the same info Dinarmillonaire but I'm sure OC will say it's just news even though it was a NBC liberal media saying it, it can't be true cause OCdud says so.

Listen people the truth is this, the scandals, the mysterious deaths, the missing people from different administrations, the weirds unexplained things has been happening for years inside this country. Whomever the president is whether it is Democrat with all their baggage or Republicans with all their baggage has participated in things beyond an ordinary citizens belief. It is not only a president, it is Congress as well as others in military, certain committee's who has certain members that is covert, following orders inside this country and out. There is a dark evil side to our govt and has been for decades working in silence against any one and everyone who doesn't fit into their way of thinking. In this day and time you can become missing and every trace of you doesn't exist anymore if they want it to happen. If you seen something, if you know something, if you hear something and they know it you are a liablility, expendable.

Sounds like science fiction doesn't it, well it not, its here, the knowledge, the techology, the force has been built up to take care of business their way. Planes have crashed killing many just to get to one and make it look like an accident. Clinton had over 10 people maybe more come up missing, vanished when he was governor, then president, Bush had several that met fatal accidents within his reach. Bush Sr was a big advocate of the New World Order and he said so in a speech. He said its coming and those who stand in its way will loose out..........Food for thought:::::The United States is the most powerful country in the world with it technology and weaponry. We are in every country, we control most or have great influence in nearly all. Who is the first country the Illiminati needs to bring in line with their agenda in order to set this in motion. Arab countries are mostly rebels and they can be conquered easily enough, Britian, France is being brought along silently . This progression has taken years and will be some time longer to complete. The U.S. political scene knows that people here cares not about whats going on that is hidden if it doesn't effect them. Thats the beauty of the beast and they know it, it working to their favor everyday. Its about control, control over the country, over the military, and control over the citizens. The U.S. is the most armed nation in the world. Citizens hold more guns than the govt can realize thats one rreason why this gun control issue is being pushed so heavily. Behind the scenes notes is control of the people but they can't do this without seizing their weapons. The Control buy backs, the laws, the harassment, its all part of it. Little by little people have been aggitated enough to start pushing back and they are only seeing the first of it. There is more at stake here if you dig into it. Total Control will be when the New World Order takes the reins and then We the People will be expendable one by one, that my friend you can count on.

• Upvote 4

Correct! Some people will swallow any lie the guberment wants to tell to further their gun grabbing agenda and the media gets told what to report, even after they have already reported.

OCDUDE, debunk this!

Lots of misinformation in the first few hours. The shotgun was in the trunk. The assault weapon killed the babies. You want to believe a news report from in the middle of the confusion, but refuse to believe the guy who examined the BODIES.

Lots of misinformation in the first few hours. The shotgun was in the trunk. The assault weapon killed the babies. You want to believe a news report from in the middle of the confusion, but refuse to believe the guy who examined the BODIES.

sorry wrong this news report came out Jan 14th. I seen it just last week though.

Exactly why I stopped the debate liberals have to win or the will cry and cry and cry till you get sick of them. Then they think they won tongue.gif/>/>/>

I was going to put up the same info Dinarmillonaire but I'm sure OC will say it's just news even though it was a NBC liberal media saying it, it can't be true cause OCdud says so.

\

What's really funny is that NONE of that has happened...there has been reasoned discourse....and yet you try to walk away from the facts being shown to you because it repudiates your political agenda. So you throw misinformation and outright lies....along with a LOT of insults directed at me while I have NOT insulted you...to hide the fact that BABIES WERE KILLED BY SICK B*****D WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON. FACT.

Take the politics OUT of this situation. It doesn't belong there.

Listen people the truth is this, the scandals, the mysterious deaths, the missing people from different administrations, the weirds unexplained things has been happening for years inside this country. Whomever the president is whether it is Democrat with all their baggage or Republicans with all their baggage has participated in things beyond an ordinary citizens belief. It is not only a president, it is Congress as well as others in military, certain committee's who has certain members that is covert, following orders inside this country and out. There is a dark evil side to our govt and has been for decades working in silence against any one and everyone who doesn't fit into their way of thinking. In this day and time you can become missing and every trace of you doesn't exist anymore if they want it to happen. If you seen something, if you know something, if you hear something and they know it you are a liablility, expendable.

Sounds like science fiction doesn't it, well it not, its here, the knowledge, the techology, the force has been built up to take care of business their way. Planes have crashed killing many just to get to one and make it look like an accident. Clinton had over 10 people maybe more come up missing, vanished when he was governor, then president, Bush had several that met fatal accidents within his reach. Bush Sr was a big advocate of the New World Order and he said so in a speech. He said its coming and those who stand in its way will loose out..........Food for thought:::::The United States is the most powerful country in the world with it technology and weaponry. We are in every country, we control most or have great influence in nearly all. Who is the first country the Illiminati needs to bring in line with their agenda in order to set this in motion. Arab countries are mostly rebels and they can be conquered easily enough, Britian, France is being brought along silently . This progression has taken years and will be some time longer to complete. The U.S. political scene knows that people here cares not about whats going on that is hidden if it doesn't effect them. Thats the beauty of the beast and they know it, it working to their favor everyday. Its about control, control over the country, over the military, and control over the citizens. The U.S. is the most armed nation in the world. Citizens hold more guns than the govt can realize thats one rreason why this gun control issue is being pushed so heavily. Behind the scenes notes is control of the people but they can't do this without seizing their weapons. The Control buy backs, the laws, the harassment, its all part of it. Little by little people have been aggitated enough to start pushing back and they are only seeing the first of it. There is more at stake here if you dig into it. Total Control will be when the New World Order takes the reins and then We the People will be expendable one by one, that my friend you can count on.

If you REALLY believe that is happening, you better get out of the country now.

sorry wrong this news report came out Jan 14th. I seen it just last week though.

The video is quite clearly from the first few hours after the shooting. It was reported on the whackadoodle websites last week as some kind of proof last week.

That's probably when you "seen" it.

Edited by Bumper64
  • Downvote 1

FACT - Australia's gun control laws have lowered gun deaths by huge numbers since their last massacre. So you are WRONG there.

Secondly, why are there so many liberals teaching your kids in college, esp. in the humanities where argument is used extensively, and so few righties teaching? Because they cannot form balanced, complex arguments. Their brains are wired differently. They are better with numbers.

Very black and white people. Read over your post Millionaire - it is very absolute - THIS is the ONLY way it is, and NO OTHER...this is typical

of simplistic, fallacious arguments. They are usually wrong.

Just sayin'

• Upvote 1

\

What's really funny is that NONE of that has happened...there has been reasoned discourse....and yet you try to walk away from the facts being shown to you because it repudiates your political agenda. So you throw misinformation and outright lies....along with a LOT of insults directed at me while I have NOT insulted you...to hide the fact that BABIES WERE KILLED BY SICK BASTARD WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON. FACT.

Take the politics OUT of this situation. It doesn't belong there.

If you REALLY believe that is happening, you better get out of the country now.

I never supported the hoax theory I was battling you on telling us guns were the cause or that his mom was at fault (maybe she was for allowing him to play violent video games not for owning guns) I realize babies were killed (never disputed that) but you are not willing to find a solution just keep repeating "Babies were killed you are all mean" I would like to see armed security in every school I do this for our local church I do get it. But stop saying this gun or that gun is at fault. It was either one warped mental kid or maybe a Government ploy who cares it happened. lets find out the root cause and solve it ( my stand is it was not the guns that caused it.)

1.Go back and look I never said it was a political agenda .

2 the only info I put out is to support guns did not cause this stupid people did.

3 BABIES WERE NOT KILLED BY ASSAULT Weapons The AR was not in the school"PERIOD" (the word ASSAULT weapon is what you are hitting my nerve with) weapons don't kill people,people kill people leave the guns out of it.

4 Politics do belong there because your government is putting this as a attack on US (not my doing)

Deeply sorry about your niece but you need to step back and morn her memory and leave my guns alone IMHO!

FACT - Australia's gun control laws have lowered gun deaths by huge numbers since their last massacre. So you are WRONG there.

Secondly, why are there so many liberals teaching your kids in college, esp. in the humanities where argument is used extensively, and so few righties teaching? Because they cannot form balanced, complex arguments. Their brains are wired differently. They are better with numbers.

Very black and white people. Read over your post Millionaire - it is very absolute - THIS is the ONLY way it is, and NO OTHER...this is typical

of simplistic, fallacious arguments. They are usually wrong.

More liberal lies just saying :rolleyes::angry:

Hi all, I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2 percent,

Australia-wide, assaults are up 9.6 percent;

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.(Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, so the criminals still possess their guns!)

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home.

Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or members of the State Assembly disseminating this information.

The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note Americans, before it's too late!

My link

• Upvote 1

ocdude, I understand that you are upset in this thread but the language you continue to use is not necessary ! We get your point! This person was a sick B*****D and you do not need to repeat it in almost every post!! Please get your point across without the need for this kind of language! Keep up the debate!!

I will keep my personal comments about this to myself as I don't think I need to through gas on this fire!! wink.giflaugh.gif

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 1

I never supported the hoax theory I was battling you on telling us guns were the cause or that his mom was at fault (maybe she was for allowing him to play violent video games not for owning guns) I realize babies were killed (never disputed that) but you are not willing to find a solution just keep repeating "Babies were killed you are all mean" I would like to see armed security in every school I do this for our local church I do get it. But stop saying this gun or that gun is at fault. It was either one warped mental kid or maybe a Government ploy who cares it happened. lets find out the root cause and solve it ( my stand is it was not the guns that caused it.)

1.Go back and look I never said it was a political agenda .

2 the only info I put out is to support guns did not cause this stupid people did.

3 BABIES WERE NOT KILLED BY ASSAULT Weapons The AR was not in the school"PERIOD" (the word ASSAULT weapon is what you are hitting my nerve with) weapons don't kill people,people kill people leave the guns out of it.

4 Politics do belong there because your government is putting this as a attack on US (not my doing)

Deeply sorry about your niece but you need to step back and morn her memory and leave my guns alone IMHO!

YOu might not have but you are supporting those who do in a thread spreading a conspiracy theory.

The AR WAS in the school and was the PRIMARY weapon used to kill those babies.

Stupid people with guns far more wicked than the founding fathers envisioned caused this. With out the AR, this tragedy would have been MUCH smaller.

The gun used is unnecessary for home protection or hunting.

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY...in fact the SC has already ruled that a gun BAN is unconstitutional... so let it go. However, they are clear that TYPES of guns can be limited...and there is NO REASON to own this type of gun except to kill LOTS of people in seconds.

And no, the government is not attacking your freedom....they CANNOT.

This thread is politicizing the murder of BABIES by claiming that the babies weren't killed, and that it was all staged. Of course, they ignore the fact that if it WAS staged, they wouldn't have all this confusion to pretend that it was staged.

More liberal lies just saying :rolleyes:/> :angry:/>

ocdude, I understand that you are upset in this thread but the language you continue to use is not necessary ! We get your point! This person was a sick B*****D and you do not need to repeat it in almost every post!! Please get your point across without the need for this kind of language! Keep up the debate!!

I will keep my personal comments about this to myself as I don't think I need to through gas on this fire!! wink.giflaugh.gif

Thanks

Bump

My apologies. After the things I have been called here and elsewhere, I dd not think that word was verboten.

ocdude it is apparent that you are new to this forum and haven't learned how to act in your association with other members so let me enlighten you. The way you express yourself will not be tolerated, all comments are just that opinions of members. The language you are using and the way you present a hostile attack upon another member will not stand. We welcome all new people but you must transform you ways and be civil on here or be silent......Mods keeps a check on this site, thats what keeps this site above all the others. Everyone is held accountable here. Just a word of advice.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ame='Iownay83' date='30 January 2013 - 09:36 AM' timestamp='1359560177' post='1101321']

My apologies. After the things I have been called here and elsewhere, I dd not think that word was verboten.

If someone uses bad language toward you or bashing you Please hit the report button on their post where the language was used and we will look into it!! It is hard for us to see everything so all of your help is always welcomed!

Thanks ocdude!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Bump

• Upvote 1

ocdude it is apparent that you are new to this forum and haven't learned how to act in your association with other members so let me enlighten you. The way you express yourself will not be tolerated, all comments are just that opinions of members. The language you are using and the way you present a hostile attack upon another member will not stand. We welcome all new people but you must transform you ways and be civil on here or be silent......Mods keeps a check on this site, thats what keeps this site above all the others. Everyone is held accountable here. Just a word of advice.

Those are solid words Heavy. Everybody needs to remember that it is a 2-way street......whether siding with the majority or not. I will not defend ocdude's language but the attacks can be brutal from both sides. As adults we should be able to work it out on our own without the help of the mods......whenever possible that is. As always, just my opinion. smile.gif

GO RV, then BV

Why are people called a conspiracy theorist for asking questions? There are some valid questions that should be answered and not just looked over. Yes ocdude, it was a horrible thing no matter who did it or was involved. Is seems pretty easy to put the "conspiracy theorist" in their place by answering the publics questions.

1. How were there several Internet/Facebook pages before the incident?

2. What happen to the man the police caught in the woods? Who was he?

3. Why did the professional medical examiner say it was the assault rifle when it was clearly pulled out of the truck after the fact?

There are so many more questions that are legitimate and deserve answers. I would want to know if it was my child out of respect for his life. Not one person has answered these questions but some people just want to look past this like it didn't happen. If our govt suspected you of a crime, you bet you ass all this evidence on film and the Internet would be used against you immediately. We know children were murdered. Worst thing I've ever heard. So lets question everything until answers are given. Not just turn our backs. IMO, that's spitting on children's graves as ocdude says we are doing. This has nothing to do with rep/dem. It has to do with the truth.

Why are people called a conspiracy theorist for asking questions? There are some valid questions that should be answered and not just looked over. Yes ocdude, it was a horrible thing no matter who did it or was involved. Is seems pretty easy to put the "conspiracy theorist" in their place by answering the publics questions.

Probably for the same reason people are labeled spineless liberals for believing those questions are not valid. Once again, just my opinion. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

Sandy Hook was a covert operation that left 26 people dead.

It was necessary that the dead be children to weld public support to gun control.

The adults were only killed to extinguish witnesses.

No witness or surveillance camera places a living body of Adam Lanza in the school.

Adam Lanza and his mother were both murdered at her home.

Adam Lanza’s dead body and the guns were “thrown down” at the school.

People will refuse to see the extent that the powers that be will go for control.

The human mind fixes all thoughts that don’t fit into their idealistic reality.

Facts are the trail that lead to the truth even if you don’t want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIz-Nx_RV0g#!

• Upvote 2

I think one would question how someone could enter a school, kill 26 people, and not one witness to identify his actions. I believe the nurse saw one of the shooters feet. That doesn't identify it to be Adam Lanza.

No one saw him in the school alive.

I think one would question how someone could enter a school, kill 26 people, and not one witness to identify his actions. I believe the nurse saw one of the shooters feet. That doesn't identify it to be Adam Lanza.

No one saw him in the school alive.

Okay, now I get what you're saying......because all the people that saw the shooter are dead......it could have been anybody. I really thought the actors did a good job as well. The lady playing the nurse was very composed and the guy playing George Snuffaluffagus was spot on. Sorry, I mean no offense. I just don't buy it. To each their own, I guess. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

Okay, now I get what you're saying......because all the people that saw the shooter are dead......it could have been anybody. I really thought the actors did a good job as well. The lady playing the nurse was very composed and the guy playing George Snuffaluffagus was spot on. Sorry, I mean no offense. I just don't buy it. To each their own, I guess. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

It doesn't matter if the guy playing George Snuffaluffagus was spot on.

You cannot change the fact that no security cameras recorded any of it.

You cannot change the fact that no survivor visualized any of it.

The precision of leaving no witnesses that could identify the shooter(s)

would be an extremely advanced military feat.

It doesn't matter if the guy playing George Snuffaluffagus was spot on.

You cannot change the fact that no security cameras recorded any of it.

You cannot change the fact that no survivor visualized any of it.

The precision of leaving no witnesses that could identify the shooter(s)

would be an extremely advanced military feat.

One thing is for certain. If and or when that "missing" information comes to the masses.......I can count on it to be dismissed as fabricated. It's all about what each individual is inclined to accept as truth. You have made up your mind, just as I have made up mine. I don't begrudge you for that, as that is your right. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

Sandy Hook was a covert operation that left 26 people dead.

It was necessary that the dead be children to weld public support to gun control.

The adults were only killed to extinguish witnesses.

No witness or surveillance camera places a living body of Adam Lanza in the school.

Adam Lanza and his mother were both murdered at her home.

Adam Lanza’s dead body and the guns were “thrown down” at the school.

People will refuse to see the extent that the powers that be will go for control.

The human mind fixes all thoughts that don’t fit into their idealistic reality.

Facts are the trail that lead to the truth even if you don’t want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIz-Nx_RV0g#!

One thing is for certain. If and or when that "missing" information comes to the masses.......I can count on it to be dismissed as fabricated. It's all about what each individual is inclined to accept as truth. You have made up your mind, just as I have made up mine. I don't begrudge you for that, as that is your right. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

There were over 650 students, teachers, and staff there on that day.

Since no one witnessed what happen the operation can be considered a success because the gun control hearings are going on in congress right now.

There were over 650 students, teachers, and staff there on that day.

Since no one witnessed what happen the operation can be considered a success because the gun control hearings are going on in congress right now.

Yeah...I read about the hearings on another thread. What do you think of the Alabama doomsday prepper shooting that bus driver and kidnapping that child, then retreating to a bunker in his backyard? Do you think it's already in the works to expose that as covert operation? I am not judging, just asking, as you seem to gravitate in that direction. I am just looking for your honest opinion. If you have not seen it.....it is all over Yahoo. I am inept in attaching articles.....pictures, no problem.....articles, not so much.

GO RV, then BV

Yeah...I read about the hearings on another thread. What do you think of the Alabama doomsday prepper shooting that bus driver and kidnapping that child, then retreating to a bunker in his backyard? Do you think it's already in the works to expose that as covert operation? I am not judging, just asking, as you seem to gravitate in that direction. I am just looking for your honest opinion. If you have not seen it.....it is all over Yahoo. I am inept in attaching articles.....pictures, no problem.....articles, not so much.

GO RV, then BV

What do you think about the Miami and Houston military drills, not being announced but kind of thrown on the public like a flash bomb to shock, terrorize, and threaten us? A display of power to convince those of us who aren't just going to roll over that it wont be easy to refuse them their wishes. What about the 4 billion rounds of hollow points?

I will assure you it's not the crazies in this country with guns that we need to worry about.

Edited by jonjon