Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Why people think Sandy hook is a hoax***

easyrider

What do you think about the Miami and Houston military drills, not being announced but kind of thrown on the public like a flash bomb to shock, terrorize, and threaten us? A display of power to convince those of us who aren't just going to roll over that it wont be easy to refuse them their wishes. What about the 4 billion rounds of hollow points?

I have no opinion, as this is the first I have heard of it. We don't get that kind of action out in the northern sticks. I will look into it. That being said, I assume I offended you with my previous question. If so, I apologize.....it was not my intention.

GO RV, then BV

It doesn't matter if the guy playing George Snuffaluffagus was spot on.

You cannot change the fact that no security cameras recorded any of it.

You cannot change the fact that no survivor visualized any of it.

The precision of leaving no witnesses that could identify the shooter(s)

would be an extremely advanced military feat.

There is alot of info out there on this buddy, I'm not sure what to believe. I have heard the police recordings where the cop was saying the shooters (SHOOTERS) were running towards him, and the guy seen being arrested in the woods wasn't Lanza, WTH is going on here? As a fire fighter/first responder, the video and photos showing all the ambulances staged at the building up the road from the school and not at it, are disturbing as well and not standard protocol. Then the mortician, that guy is an idiot, and the most unprofessional sounding person I've ever seen in the field, who knows maybe he's a genius and just has trouble expressing himself with words! <_</> It's also odd the entire gun grab community is focusing on so called "Assault Rifles" when the proof shows there was never one in the building. But yet meathead the mortician said they were killed by long guns? WTH? I would love to believe this was fake and those kids were still alive, but I don't. Was it setup by the government, IMO I think it was, or they had something to do with it and we will most likely never know the truth. To many strange things in this case for them to just be coincidence.

Really the bottom line is this case proves gun control laws do NOT work. If you are going to kill someone it's against the law, obviously if you've made that decision you don't care about the laws. So let me get this straight, a man who could legal not get a gun, killed his mother who was a LEGAL gun owner, stole her guns after murdering her, and went on a shooting rampage ending the lives of angels. Tell me what another gun law would have done to prevent this? Laws are only there so law abiding citizens will follow them, criminals don't care about laws that's why they're criminals. <_</> Anyways, my opinion! I hope we do find out exactly what happened there, if this was indeed faked or setup by the government, everyone involved should be hanged for treason. :angry:/>

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Are you guys SO worried Obama is going to take your guns that you think they would stage the killing of ten year old kids to get them? Are you out of your minds? There have been 32 school shootings since Columbine, which was bad enough by itself to pass new gun restriction laws.

WHAT makes you think this is different? It's just another in a long line of them. There will more soon.

You're right - it's not the guns that kill, it's the mentality behind them. (But guns do make it easier, quicker)

So I ask you - what kind of mentality thinks the government would kill small children to get their way? The kind of mentality that solves all problems with violence, and thinks others do the same (like our government).

Don't get me wrong - I believe elements of our government set up 911 in some way and they lied to cover it up so they could go to war in the ME and take it over. I don't trust them.

But do you really think government agents will go door to door shooting everyone who has assault rifles because they won't turn them in? Come on, people. Not going to happen.

They've hijacked your brains through FOX news - that way they don't NEED to take your guns. You just follow the gov't along like little puppy dogs- going to work, paying taxes, hating brown people, gays, "elites" college professors, etc, voting Republican (big business) and doing what Rush says.

Remember, it's the MENTALITY that needs to be controlled, not the guns...isn't that what you righties always say? ;)/>

Bill Climton passed stricter gun laws that included the ban on "assault" weapons.... Do you know the outcome? There was a rise in the amount of mass shootings in the 10 years of this ban and the amount of murdered innocents rose by over 60 deaths as well when compared with the 10 years prior to the ban. Chicago alone is the best example of why gun control does not work! A Chicago honor student who played a part in the inauguration was shot in the back today and died... That's just 1 more in an already record month of gun violence in a city that has stricter gun laws than any city in America! More people were killed in gun violence last year in Chicago than in Afghanistan!!! Does gun control really curb gun violence? Absolutey not!! I challenge you to show me one example of that being the case! Mexico has very strict gun laws yet 53,000 people have lost their lives in gun related violence since the war on drugs ramped up!!! Please stop thinking with your bleeding heart and use your brain!!

• Upvote 1

YOu might not have but you are supporting those who do in a thread spreading a conspiracy theory. I am supporting gun rights is all.

The AR WAS in the school and was the PRIMARY weapon used to kill those babies. Again it was in the trunk where is your proof?

Stupid people with guns far more wicked than the founding fathers envisioned caused this. With out the AR, this tragedy would have been MUCH smaller. Only hand guns were use per the report you deny, show your proof

The gun used is unnecessary for home protection or hunting. This is 100% your opinion not mine

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY...in fact the SC has already ruled that a gun BAN is unconstitutional... so let it go. However, they are clear that TYPES of guns can be limited...and there is NO REASON to own this type of gun except to kill LOTS of people in seconds. Then why is the government right now putting out gun bans????????

And no, the government is not attacking your freedom....they CANNOT. They are!

This thread is politicizing the murder of BABIES by claiming that the babies weren't killed, and that it was all staged. Of course, they ignore the fact that if it WAS staged, they wouldn't have all this confusion to pretend that it was staged. I agreed already that babies were killed but that is why we ask questions to look for the root cause and if it is as this post says then why would you not want to fix the problems to protect more kids?

These are my comments to yours. You keep fueling the fire so I will keep saying the the same thing over and over until it sinks in. Drop the, it was this gun or that and I am done.

• Upvote 1

+1 stone. Mexico is the perfect example really . You couldn't have made a better choice. citizens are not allowed hand guns in Mexico period. If they catch you with one you don't go to jail you go to prison. They are allowed to hunt with papaws old single shot shot gun. But other then that they strictly forbidden guns. 40% of the illegals there are pouring across the boarder are running for their lives. The cartel butcher these people and most young girls in the rural sections of Mexico are raped and place in to brothel`s by the time they are 13. Do you think a armed people would let this happen. No I dont think they would . As Nugent says

A dead felon

Is a good felon.

Period

• Upvote 1

I KNOW someone whose niece was killed by that b*****d. Saying that she wasn't murdered and that her parents are actors is spitting on her grave....and I am RIGHT to have my emotions on this.

Play politics with something else....not with murdered babies.

Hell yes, I blame his mother. He had obvious mental health issues. [b]Having those kinds of guns in the house [/b]and TEACHING HIM TO USE THEM when you know he is sick is wrong.

And PROOF?? WHere is YOUR proof?? I have all those MURDERED BABIES as proof....the ones you are claiming to be actors.

Yeah, yeah dude, take a pill. Obviously you haven't even read much info on this subject, because "THOSE KINDS OF GUNS" were not used in this shooting. Did you go to the funerals? Or are you just talking out your @$$ like most media following sheep?

I'm just as sad and upset as everyone here that those kids lost their lives, my heart goes out to their families, but guns had nothing to do with it and stiffer gun control laws wouldn't have prevented it. If someone has it in their mind they are going to commit a heinous act against humanity it's almost impossible to stop them if they are willing to die for it, guns, bombs, planes, etc. they will find away to try it. I'm all for armed guards in our schools and IMO the only way to prevent something like this from happening again. You know why schools are targeted, because they are soft targets. You don't hear about nutjobs going into copshops and shooting them up much do ya? They don't want to get shot at, so they pick targets where there is little or no resistence, not a hard problem to solve.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

ocdude it is apparent that you are new to this forum and haven't learned how to act in your association with other members so let me enlighten you. The way you express yourself will not be tolerated, all comments are just that opinions of members. The language you are using and the way you present a hostile attack upon another member will not stand. We welcome all new people but you must transform you ways and be civil on here or be silent......Mods keeps a check on this site, thats what keeps this site above all the others. Everyone is held accountable here. Just a word of advice.

1. Not new.

2.nothing I have said is outo f proportion to what has been said to me.

3. A mod has asked me not to use one word, which I will.

4. "I" have not attacked ANYONE. Having a different opinion from the MAJORITY on his board is not an attack.

Thanks for playing though.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 stone. Mexico is the perfect example really . You couldn't have made a better choice. citizens are not allowed hand guns in Mexico period. If they catch you with one you don't go to jail you go to prison. They are allowed to hunt with papaws old single shot shot gun. But other then that they strictly forbidden guns. 40% of the illegals there are pouring across the boarder are running for their lives. The cartel butcher these people and most young girls in the rural sections of Mexico are raped and place in to brothel`s by the time they are 13. Do you think a armed people would let this happen. No I dont think they would . As Nugent says

A dead felon

Is a good felon.

Period

Spot on buddy, I agree with the Nuge as well!

Yeah, yeah dude, take a pill. Obviously you haven't even read much info on this subject, because "THOSE KINDS OF GUNS" were not used in this shooting. Did you go to the funerals? Or are you just talking out your @$$ like most media following sheep?

I'm just as sad and upset as everyone here that those kids lost their lives, my heart goes out to their families, but guns had nothing to do with it and stiffer gun control laws wouldn't have prevented it. If someone has it in their mind they are going to commit a heinous act against humanity it's almost impossible to stop them if they are willing to die for it, guns, bombs, planes, etc. they will find away to try it. I'm all for armed guards in our schools and IMO the only way to prevent something like this from happening again. You know why schools are targeted, because they are soft targets. You don't hear about nutjobs going into copshops and shooting them up much do ya? They don't want to get shot at, so they pick targets where there is little or no resistence, not a hard problem to solve.

Sorry, you are misinformed. THAT KIND OF GUN was DEFINITELY used.

And yes,you do hear about people going into heavily armed targets. Fort Hood ring a bell?

As for armed guards in school....check out Columbine. 2 armed guards couldn't stop that.

Why are people called a conspiracy theorist for asking questions? There are some valid questions that should be answered and not just looked over. Yes ocdude, it was a horrible thing no matter who did it or was involved. Is seems pretty easy to put the "conspiracy theorist" in their place by answering the publics questions.

1. How were there several Internet/Facebook pages before the incident?

There wasn't. That was a hoax.

2. What happen to the man the police caught in the woods? Who was he?

A cop from another precinct who heard about the shooting.

3. Why did the professional medical examiner say it was the assault rifle when it was clearly pulled out of the truck after the fact?

It was not. A RIFLE was pulled out of the trunk...not the AR.

There are so many more questions that are legitimate and deserve answers. I would want to know if it was my child out of respect for his life. Not one person has answered these questions but some people just want to look past this like it didn't happen. If our govt suspected you of a crime, you bet you ass all this evidence on film and the Internet would be used against you immediately. We know children were murdered. Worst thing I've ever heard. So lets question everything until answers are given. Not just turn our backs. IMO, that's spitting on children's graves as ocdude says we are doing. This has nothing to do with rep/dem. It has to do with the truth.

MANY people have answered these questions.....but the ANSWERS KEEP GETTING IGNORED. The truth is that babies were murdered by ONE sick guy. The government had NOTHING to do with it.

And yes,you do hear about people going into heavily armed targets. Fort Hood ring a bell?

As for armed guards in school....check out Columbine. 2 armed guards couldn't stop that.

Really so the footage of the cops taking what MAY have been an AR out of the trunk of Lanza's car and unloading it was fake? And the report that he was found with 4 handguns and not the AR was fake too? It's video footage from a news agency, get it, video? You aren't one of those people that actually had to be their to unload it yourself to believe it are you?

• Upvote 1

It doesn't matter if the guy playing George Snuffaluffagus was spot on.

You cannot change the fact that no security cameras recorded any of it.

You cannot change the fact that no survivor visualized any of it.

The precision of leaving no witnesses that could identify the shooter(s)

would be an extremely advanced military feat.

Wrong again. There were MANY witnesses...including a young girl who survived by playing dead...and another young boy walking the hallway while the shooting was going on who was saved by being pulled into a class. I saw that kid interviewed after the fact.....he was no actor.

And there are security cameras in Elementary school now?

OCDUDE. Read these words. No body has said that the deaths in Sandy Hook did not happen nor that they were actors either. Get a grip!

Nice try...but you are wrong.

There are a LOT of people in this thread and others that have claimed that.

MANY people have answered these questions.....but the ANSWERS KEEP GETTING IGNORED. The truth is that babies were murdered by ONE sick guy. The government had NOTHING to do with it.

So you don't even want to know if there was more to it? With as much anger as you are using to defend your positions on this being done by one guy with an AR, I'd think this case would mean enough to you to want to see all the facts like JonJon said, If it were one of my kids I'd dig out every answer I could find until I got to the bottom of this. America needs to do the same thing for these children and their families don't ya think? If you don't agree with that dude, I'd have to put you in my "Blindly follows the media and thinks your government is trying to help you category" Sorry.

Look at all the inconsistencies in the stories? Or the dad on tape laughing before he was interviewed? Or the girls laughing when they were interviewed about their sister? Yes you can cut and paste different clips together to give a different effect, but the one of the dad laughing wasn't faked, and I for one would have anything but a smile on face if that were my child. Now that being said, IF I'm wrong and this was just a mix up, the guy has a sick sense of humor, but, I would apologize for my thoughts to this him face to face.

• Upvote 1

These are my comments to yours. You keep fueling the fire so I will keep saying the the same thing over and over until it sinks in. Drop the, it was this gun or that and I am done.

Not dropping anything.

The AR was used in the shooting. The rifle was left in the trunk. Clinging to a video from the first few hours after the shooting, when even the newscaster admitted that he was getting conflicting information is crazy.

These babies are dead. The government had nothing to do with it. The gun used DID. Had he had a gun that was less viscous, fewer babies would be dead.

NO ONE WANTS YOUR GUNS. No one needs THIS gun.

And no, there is NO proposal for a gun BAN...that has been ruled unconstitutional. Banning THIS TYPE of gun....but not others...is ALL. There is no need for THIS gun.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not dropping anything.

The AR was used in the shooting. The rifle was left in the trunk. Clinging to a video from the first few hours after the shooting, when even the newscaster admitted that he was getting conflicting information is crazy.

These babies are dead. The government had nothing to do with it. The gun used DID. Had he had a gun that was less viscous, fewer babies would be dead.

facepalm-smiley.jpg

So now you are saying there where 2 rifles 1 use and one in the trunk?????????????? sound like we have a conspiracy brewing again.

• Upvote 1

So you don't even want to know if there was more to it? With as much anger as you are using to defend your positions on this being done by one guy with an AR, I'd think this case would mean enough to you to want to see all the facts like JonJon said, If it were one of my kids I'd dig out every answer I could find until I got to the bottom of this. America needs to do the same thing for these children and their families don't ya think? If you don't agree with that dude, I'd have to put you in my "Blindly follows the media and thinks your government is trying to help you category" Sorry.

Look at all the inconsistencies in the stories? Or the dad on tape laughing before he was interviewed? Or the girls laughing when they were interviewed about their sister? Yes you can cut and paste different clips together to give a different effect, but the one of the dad laughing wasn't faked, and I for one would have anything but a smile on face if that were my child. Now that being said, IF I'm wrong and this was just a mix up, the guy has a sick sense of humor, but, I would apologize for my thoughts to this him face to face.

When will you know the truth Mr. Peapod? At what point will you say I have enough to form my opinion and I am now satisfied? What is the smoking gun you are looking for? It seems to me, a lot of people on here are not going to be satisfied until Sandy Hook can be definitely tied to the government. And they will not settle for anything less. Therefore, their minds are made up and there really is no point discussing it further.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Um...sorry....I have not seen ANY video of anyone laughing, t judging how someone deals with grief is sick. I cried and laughed at many funerals, as I remembered the things we have done that were fun and enjoyable. Not everyone grieves the way you think they should.

facepalm-smiley.jpg

So now you are saying there where 2 rifles 1 use and one in the trunk?????????????? sound like we have a conspiracy brewing again.

[/quo

There were 4 guns. He took 2 handguns and the AR into the building. He left the rifle and lots of ammo in the car.

A large quantity of unused ammunition was recovered inside the school, along with three semi-automatic firearms found with Lanza: a .223-caliber Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle, a 10mm Glock handgun and a 9mm SIG Sauer P226 handgun.[19][20][18][21][63] A 30 round magazine was recovered with the rifle.[19] Outside the school, an Izhmash Saiga-12 combat shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven.[19][21] At home, Lanza had access to three more firearms: a .45 Henry repeating rifle, a .30 Enfield rifle, and a .22 Marlin rifle.[11][64][65][66]

The weapons were legally owned by Lanza's mother, who was a gun enthusiast.[67][68] Police said Lanza used the Bushmaster rifle against most of the victims. According to the state's chief medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver, many of the victims were shot multiple times with the same "long weapon"—the Bushmaster rifle.[4][69][70] Under Connecticut law,[71] the 20-year-old Lanza was old enough to carry a long gun,[72] but too young to legally own or carry handguns.[73]

Not dropping anything.

And no, there is NO proposal for a gun BAN...that has been ruled unconstitutional. Banning THIS TYPE of gun....but not others...is ALL. There is no need for THIS gun.

I don't think you know what "THIS GUN" is. If you watched the post on the AR vs a shotgun you would know a shotgun is far deadlier in close combat then a semi auto, catch that SEMI auto, not to be confused with FULL auto like the military uses, those are illegal, however most gangs and drug dealers have them, but oh wait they are criminals so they don't have to worry about the laws, never mind. Why do you think cops, rangers, etc. carry shotguns? Sure snipers and SWAT carry some semi auto rifles, but usually shotguns are used in close combat, because you can do way more damage, much faster up close with a shotgun, funny I hear none of the gun grabbers howling like spider monkeys to grab those. The ONLY difference in a semi automatic hunting rifle with a wood stock and a semi automatic "Assault" rifle in the same caliber is the stock and accessories, they still have EXACTLY the same action, and EXACTLY the same rate of fire, because they are except for looks, EXACTLY the same gun. But that doesn't fit apparently your and the media's battle cry "Assault rifles are bad and must be destroyed!"

• Upvote 1

Not dropping anything.

Please elaborate on "THIS TYPE" of gun.... I understand that you are referring to assault rifles such as an AR or an AK but where do you draw the line? Do you realize that an semi-automatic rifle does not have to have the appearance of a military looking assault rifle? How about semi-automatic shotguns? Where do you draw the line and why do you believe this will make a difference?

I am truly trying to understand your reasoning. Please bring facts and not just knee jerk heart felt reasons. Usurping someone's rights in order to make you feel better about your life is not a "reason"!

Edited by stonewall67

Not dropping anything.

What I don't understand is why as a honest citizen would you have a problem with me owning a AR and why you think that you have the right to tell me what I need and what I don't need. What if a natural disaster occurs. The system breaks down in to kaous. Where large groups of bad guy come together to do harm. And don't say it cant happen we have all watched the LA riots right before are eyes. What then. As far as I am concerned I shouldn't even be having this conversation. As a free man before god I will protect my family as I see fit. Not you. Nor will this Govt tell me that I can no longer protect them using the best available tool that I can use. I choose my AR IT`S MY CHOICE NOT YOURS !!!

• Upvote 2