Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Why people think Sandy hook is a hoax***

easyrider

When will you know the truth Mr. Peapod? At what point will you say I have enough to form my opinion and I am now satisfied? What is the smoking gun you are looking for? It seems to me, a lot of people on here are not going to be satisfied until Sandy Hook can be definitely tied to the government. And they will not settle for anything less. Therefore, their minds are made up and there really is no point discussing it further.

GO RV, then BV

I'm not sure Mr. Bourne, when I would be satisfied, I suppose when I thought all the facts were proven and consistent with little or no questions left to be answered. Every persons comfort level for that to happen is different. I seriously hope our government wasn't involved, because if they were, this could be the beginning of very bad times for this country, I pray that is not the case, I for one feel anyone involved with killing children deserves no less then death!

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure Mr. Bourne, when I would be satisfied, I suppose when I thought all the facts were proven and consistent with little or no questions left to be answered. Every persons comfort level for that to happen is different. I seriously hope our government wasn't involved, because if they were, this could be the beginning of very bad times for this country, I pray that is not the case, I for one feel anyone involved with killing children deserves no less then death!

Understood and appreciated. Later, Shabs out.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

What I don't understand is why as a honest citizen would you have a problem with me owning a AR and why you think that you have the right to tell me what I need and what I don't need. What if a natural disaster occurs. The system breaks down in to kaous. Where large groups of bad guy come together to do harm. And don't say it cant happen we have all watched the LA riots right before are eyes. What then. As far as I am concerned I shouldn't even be having this conversation. As a free man before god I will protect my family as I see fit. Not you. Nor will this Govt tell me that I can no longer protect them using the best available tool that I can use. I choose my AR IT`S MY CHOICE NOT YOURS !!!

It IS the governments choice and you would not need that kind of gun.

The government HAS THE RIGHT TO LIMIT WHAT GUNS YOU CAN HAVE...just as they have the right to limit machine guns, rocket launchers, hand grenades and cop killer bullets.

Not really interested on rehashing the gun control thing with you again. I am in this thread because of those saying that the killings didn't happen and were portrayed by actors.

• Downvote 1

It IS the governments choice and you would not need that kind of gun.Ta heck it is[PERIOD]

The government HAS THE RIGHT TO LIMIT WHAT GUNS YOU CAN HAVE...just as they have the right to limit machine guns, rocket launchers, hand grenades and cop killer bullets. NOPE YOU HAVENT READ THE SECOND AMENDMENT ! Shall not be infringed upon.

Not really interested on rehashing the gun control thing with you again. I am in this thread because of those saying that the killings didn't happen and were portrayed by actors.

No one is disputing that Sorry had to make that big so you could see it. You keep telling us what the government has a right to do they have none. They are elected to do our will WE THE PEOPLE this is what keeps us banging our heads with you.

As far as the guns used until I see the actual police report (not your new post to mine) your word is no better then mine so we will stop there.

The next major liberal push will be for “The Separation of Citizen and State”

SIgh.

Yes, there are those on this thread and in this forum that believe the whole thing is a hoax, and that the people were actors. Since many kids survived after seeing the kiler, they must believe the kids are actors too.

It's tin foil time.

Horrifying

Sandy Hook Hoax Allegations Are Disturbing

Posted by Lindsay Ferrier

on January 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Comments (308)|

Likes (15)

YouTube

A family member alerted me to an Internet video providing "evidence" that the Sandy Hook shootings were actually a hoax. It now has more than 10 million views on YouTube.

It's just one of dozens of videos and posts online now, claiming that Sandy Hook was a conspiracy created by liberals in order to push through tighter gun control laws.

See what the conspiracy theorists are saying after the jump.

Some conspiracy theorists allege that the Obama administration is behind the supposed "Sandy Hook hoax." Others say the liberal media fabricated the whole thing.

Yes. I am totally serious.

Here are a few of the details the conspiracy theorists are taking issue with:

--Early reports that there was more than one gunman. (Perhaps the man police apprehended in the woods nearby had a very good reason for being in the woods and had nothing to do with the shootings. Is that so odd?)

--Discrepancies over the number and type of guns the shooter used.

--Accusations that some parents of the victims "weren't grieving hard enough." (Anyone who's lost a loved one knows that there are moments of intense grieving and moments that seem almost normal, even right after the loss.)

--Supposed photographic evidence that one of the victims didn't really die in the shootings. (Photos taken after the shootings were of the victim's little sister, people.)

I try to have some sympathy for these conspiracy theorists, reasoning that the shootings were so shocking for all of us that we've dealt with our horror in very different ways. Some have taken to Facebook and gotten in arguments over gun control. Some have performed random acts of kindness. And some, unfortunately, have reacted by trying to prove the whole thing had to be a hoax.

But I have to admit, these conspiracy theories make me sick to my stomach. In my heart of hearts, I believe these conspiracy theorists should keep their mouths shut and show some respect to the victims' families.

If you're not convinced, Salon has a great post debunking all of the conspiracy theories. Check it out.

Edited by ocdude

The government HAS THE RIGHT TO LIMIT WHAT GUNS YOU CAN HAVE...just as they have the right to limit machine guns, rocket launchers, hand grenades and cop killer bullets.

And I say no they do not have that right.

The can force me yes

But does it make them right NO it doesnt.

oc,

You seem to be willing to be a subject of the government.

I will remain a citizen until death at all cost.

Some will throw their hands up and surrender.

I will raise my rifle point it downrange and fight till I die.

It's a flippin subject for you but life and death for me.

oc,

You seem to be willing to be a subject of the government.

I will remain a citizen until death at all cost.

Some will throw their hands up and surrender.

I will raise my rifle point it downrange and fight till I die.

It's a flippin subject for you but life and death for me.

Not interested. Now....back to the topic.

Nope it's not and nor is it their right. "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" 1791 Thomas Jefferson This was written by much smarter men then we have in office today, and they wrote it to keep America free from tyranny and to protect ourselves from our own government (Being necessary to the security of a FREE state). It has nothing to do with hunting, target practice, etc. These elected officials who think they are above our Constitution and Bill of Rights need to be removed from office. A government for the people, of the people, by the people. They legally can make no laws they themselves don't have to follow and they've been doing it way to much. It's time to clean house in Washington. I agree people don't need rocket launchers, machine guns, etc. But assault rifles (semi automatic) are NOT machine guns! I'm with Dog on this, if you don't think it's necessary to own a firearm to protect your loved ones, that is your right, by all means absolutely. But NO one is going to tell me how I can or can't protect my family, especially someone who's family is guarded by armed guards 24/7. Why should our politicians families be more important then yours Ocdude? Do you think they are smarter then you? Do you think they are more deserving life then you and yours? Do you think they are entitled to more protection then you and yours? I don't think that for my family and you know what I don't think that for yours either.

Personally I think Alex Jones is out there a bit, and I don't put a ton of stock into what he says anyways, he does make you wonder though, but it's not just him crying foul on this.

Trust is something that has to be earned, and I trust no one until they've proved themselves worthy and I'd expect no less from them when it comes to myself. Our government hasn't proved itself to be worthy of our trust and our media certainly hasn't. In fact it's quite the opposite they prove they can't be trusted nearly every time they open their mouths. I'm not saying I don't like people, I love people, but it doesn't make them trustworthy! If you choose to believe everything they tell you, again that is your right. After looking at the facts and how many times they continue to screw us over, I do NOT trust them to have our best interests in mind, money talks, and that is my right. Question everything, miss nothing.

I'm not gonna take sides on the conspiracy theory topic because any half intelligent human being can put together a pretty convincing either pro or con stance on any given subject. It just depends on how good of a spin doctor you are. It's like a brilliant defence attorney, only on a much larger scale.

How many guilty people have been declared not guilty because the defence attorney was able to, with whatever smoke and mirrors they had available to them, convince a group of jurors that there was even the tiniest bit of reasonable doubt.

OJ Simpson I think would be the most famous example of this. I don't think there was a person in the world that honestly felt OJ did not do it. However, those spin doctor defence attorneys were able to manipulate the proceedings enough to convince a group of jurors to set a murderer free.

So is the government manipulating the situation or are groups like Infowars doing it? I don't know.

The only thing that does bother me about people like this guy from Infowars is that he presents the conspiracy info he has, says the government and the American media is full of it and then offers no solution.

I have no problem with anyone complaining about any given situation. However, if you put yourself in the public eye, throw out a laundry list of complaints but then offer no solution to the problem, then in my book you are nothing but an antagonist and a coward.

Complain all you want but when you're done give us your solution to the problem. Otherwise zip it because all you are doing is stirring up emotions and making things worse in the long run instaed of trying to find a solution.

Anyone can complain about things. However, a true leader fixes them.

• Upvote 2

Obviously the SC does agree since I legally own multiple AR`s. They are not against the law yet my friend. You and your ilk have not won yet. Nope not by a long shot.

The SC has decided that the government CAN limit the KINDS of guns you can own. You cannot own a new machine gun or rocket launcher. Period.

It has also upheld the fact that YOU CAN OWN GUNS.....so NO ONE IS TAKING THEM AWAY FROM YOU.

MOVING ON.......

The SC has decided that the government CAN limit the KINDS of guns you can own. You cannot own a new machine gun or rocket launcher. Period.

It has also upheld the fact that YOU CAN OWN GUNS.....so NO ONE IS TAKING THEM AWAY FROM YOU.

MOVING ON.......

Well I dont need a machine gun or a rocket launcher just yet. So I guess Im OK with that.

• Upvote 1

I'm not gonna take sides on the conspiracy theory topic because any half intelligent human being can put together a pretty convincing either pro or con stance on any given subject. It just depends on how good of a spin doctor you are. It's like a brilliant defence attorney, only on a much larger scale.

How many guilty people have been declared not guilty because the defence attorney was able to, with whatever smoke and mirrors they had available to them, convince a group of jurors that there was even the tiniest bit of reasonable doubt.

OJ Simpson I think would be the most famous example of this. I don't think there was a person in the world that honestly felt OJ did not do it. However, those spin doctor defence attorneys were able to manipulate the proceedings enough to convince a group of jurors to set a murderer free.

So is the government manipulating the situation or are groups like Infowars doing it? I don't know.

The only thing that does bother me about people like this guy from Infowars is that he presents the conspiracy info he has, says the government and the American media is full of it and then offers no solution.

I have no problem with anyone complaining about any given situation. However, if you put yourself in the public eye, throw out a laundry list of complaints but then offer no solution to the problem, then in my book you are nothing but an antagonist and a coward.

Complain all you want but when you're done give us your solution to the problem. Otherwise zip it because all you are doing is stirring up emotions and making things worse in the long run instaed of trying to find a solution.

Anyone can complain about things. However, a true leader fixes them.

Why did Mark Furman take the fifth when asked if he planted evidence to incriminate OJ, and, " If it doesn't fit, you must acquit ". Best court room line of all time. Good thing that guilty SOB is in jail right now. :D