Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue on Front Counter of Chase Bank

gregp

Friday afternoon, My father called from Salt Lake. He noticed a new De La Rue machine, sitting on the front counter at Chase Bank. He said its placed directly on the customer counter. As you hand the banker your cash, it goes directly in the machine, so you can both watch the currency count. Adam, I know you have things lined up for us. I just thought this was cool, to see De La Rue machines, starting to pop up. I'm anticipating your email Adam! Go RV!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Friday afternoon, My father called from Salt Lake. He noticed a new De La Rue machine, sitting on the front counter at Chase Bank. He said its placed directly on the customer counter. As you hand the banker your cash, it goes directly in the machine, so you can both watch the currency count. Adam, I know you have things lined up for us. I just thought this was cool, to see De La Rue machines, starting to pop up. I'm anticipating your email Adam! Go RV!!

My guess is that De La Rue makes several money counters for all types of currencies. This one is probably designed or programmed to count USD. Just a guess though.

• Upvote 1

ive read inthe past they had different plates for different currencys .. maybe they have new technology that can simply be programed for which ever currency you put in it .. i havent heard they did .. but that would be a simple solution .. .. say you put iqd in it .. it automatically senses that , verify its not counterfit then count and convert it . . but i havent heard they had that technology yet . that may be asking to much . Talaris products (formerly De La Rue/Brandt) http://www.welchsystems.com/index-cc.html

ive read inthe past they had different plates for different currencys .. maybe they have new technology that can simply be programed for which ever currency you put in it .. i havent heard they did .. but that would be a simple solution .. .. say you put iqd in it .. it automatically senses that , verify its not counterfit then count and convert it . . but i havent heard they had that technology yet . that may be asking to much . Talaris products (formerly De La Rue/Brandt) http://www.welchsystems.com/index-cc.html

The 8672 is available with a wide choice of counterfeit detection options, including:

UV – Checks note paper for fluorescence

CDA – Counterfeit detection that measures the presence of magnetic ink

MTD – Checks for the presence of metal thread

Talaris Cash Systems coin and currency processing products are the direct result of over 100 years experience in the design, manufacturing and distribution of world class coin processing machines. Worldwide service and support is provided through DeLaRue Cash Systems’ network of branch offices and authorized distributors.

http://www.welchsystems.com/8672.html

Edited by dontlop

Now they are at three more chase banks. Nevada and Utah. When asked what it was for, the teller said foreign currency. When asked what currency, the teller replied dong and dinar.

BooYAH!! Come on baby! Daddy needs to pay off this house!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This doesn't mean anything significant, remember the Adam Montana Mantra.... HCL, Chapter 7, Ministers seated.

Everything else is just Hopium...... B)/>

I agree, but if you owned chase bank, would you invest in de la rue machines in most branches, if nothing was going to happen? They have a bank in Iraq, so I'm thinking something is about to hit.

does your father really know a de la rue machine from a standard us counterfit detecter/ counting machine? also de la rue has a large prodcut line doesn't necessarily mean anything for the dinar. interesting info though.

does your father really know a de la rue machine from a standard us counterfit detecter/ counting machine? also de la rue has a large prodcut line doesn't necessarily mean anything for the dinar. interesting info though.

No he doesn't. He asked the teller. Who knows. Maybe the machine had a mfg plate. Are there other machines certified to count dinar?