Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There floating it?

MyLadiesDaddy

is this a free float or what?

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

OK just tested my own link and you have to go to the dollar block and at the bottom add Iqd.

It will show .0009 that has never happened before. I think there floating it.

• Upvote 1

No float yet....it would be to there advantage to wait till the dinar is on par with the USD at least....

On this one I agree. But what do you make of the .0009? I mean I don't ever recall seeing

that happen before. Probably some sort of glitch but I was hopeful and simply looking for

some luck. MAYBY.

By the way I do hope that your having as much fun with your new baby as I am with mine, my friend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On this one I agree. But what do you make of the .0009? I mean I don't ever recall seeing

that happen before. Probably some sort of glitch but I was hopeful and simply looking for

some luck. MAYBY.

By the way I do hope that your having as much fun with your new baby as I am with mine, my friend.

Saw the same thing with the VND/USD on MSN...not sure what is going on but god I hope something happens soon. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Announcement No. (2301)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 27-Jan-2013. The results were as follows:

Details

Notes

Number of banks

Auction price selling dinar / US$

Auction price buying dinar / US$

-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)

-----

Total offers for buying (US$)

Total offers for selling (US$)

-----

some luck. MAYBY.

it just a rounded up number it should show .00086 .......

• Upvote 3

i believe when the stand by agreement is over between the imf and the cbi .. where as all dollars will be converted into dinars at 1166 dinars per dollar for monitoring purposes .. we ill see a change .. im not sure if things still stand for this agreement to be over in february .. but thats when its supposed to be over last i heard .. if things are delayed . they could extend this till they are ready .. whether it be next year . or end of june .. or when ever .. but right now i dont see any changes in the rates till the imf and cbi settle things.. all the accountability records and reports should be released along with the settlement .. its not going to be some big secret . every t will be crossed .. every thing will be accountable .... then we will see whats what ..and iraqs new fiat system will be unvieled .. hopfully they will have a reset of their currency attached

• Upvote 1

The Machine, is correct! It is rounded up to .0009 from .00086, that is all.

OK so I feel as if I need to clarify when I post that I mean no disrespect here,

but I think you and Machine might be wrong on this one.

For over one yr now netdania has been showing the fluctuations of the dinar

against the dollar. When I posted this thread it was after closing. Well now that the

markets are open, and with very high trading, guess what? The IQD is NOT moving.

Still at .0009 with no more record of the 52 wk high and lows. That means that for

some reason someone had to go in and clear it and place it at the new number.

So consider this possibility, there about to start a free float ( which is what the CBI

stated they wanted to do) and let the markets decide what it is worth.

The only real question is, how long do you think it will take to go up.

My guess, only hours. ;)

• Upvote 1

OK so I feel as if I need to clarify when I post that I mean no disrespect here,

but I think you and Machine might be wrong on this one.

For over one yr now netdania has been showing the fluctuations of the dinar

against the dollar. When I posted this thread it was after closing. Well now that the

markets are open, and with very high trading, guess what? The IQD is NOT moving.

Still at .0009 with no more record of the 52 wk high and lows. That means that for

some reason someone had to go in and clear it and place it at the new number.

So consider this possibility, there about to start a free float ( which is what the CBI

stated they wanted to do) and let the markets decide what it is worth.

The only real question is, how long do you think it will take to go up.

My guess, only hours. ;)/>/>/>/>

As the value of the dinar is pegged to the dollar the fluctuations u see are not the dinar floating its the value of the US dollar fluctuating and in turn the dinar value moves with it......

It's not a change in the program rate its an adjustment of relative value against the dollar

I wouldn't put too much faith in any online currency conversion sites they all sem to be throwing up glitches over the past two years

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1