Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MYSTERY LADY GIVES RUMOR UPDATE

UNEEK

I did NOT write this rumor or any of the others - I was just privy to it and brought it here - The thing is if I had not brought it in someone else would have and they would not have been attacked the same -

I don't know why I am even bringing this ******** RUMOR ********* update -

Some of you do not know what a rumor is - it is someones speculation - prediction -- based on who knows what - possibly some facts or partial truths - but NONE THE LESS ------

*************** WITHOUT VERIFIABLE PROOF ***************

IT HAS NO ACCOUNTABILITY - SO STOP ASKING - DEMANDING - OR EVEN EXPECTING ANY - NONE IS DUE -- UNEEK

Hello Everyone- As I had mentioned in my first post, delays are common. well, we have a minor one at hand. The Iraqi Parliament is very close to voting and passing the 2013 Budget,it was supposed to be completed by the 9th.

This is really the last remaining hurdle everyone has been wanting for. They should have this issue rectified within a day or so. Hang in there friends, this will be a done deal soon. Rate is $3.42. Wife in the know : )

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the Update Uneek! I still like following this one. reading-newspaper.gif/> soon.gif/>

I got your back

uneek_tee_shirt-rde5eef37cc47446ab38deb61474a42d3_f0czg_216.jpg

Or front wink.gif

WOW -- I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY !! Instead of crying sad tears they are overwhelmed happy tears - you really got me on this one --- Thank you Thank you !!

• Upvote 2

UNEEK Sounds like some folks are giving you a hard time.... am sorry about

that.

Maybe in huge huge letters on each post ..... put the word RUMOR?

Most already are aware of this.........some are not perhaps. It has been a fun

roller coaster ride!! Met some fantastic people .

No one knows time or date .... we have many educated guesses. smile.gif jmo

If anyone can piece this puzzle together ......of the elusive RV. It will

be all of you great people here... nothing slips by ! lol

The catch 22....... We will probably know which guess is most accurate

after the happening ..... again jmo

myst

• Upvote 3

I did NOT write this rumor or any of the others - I was just privy to it and brought it here - The thing is if I had not brought it in someone else would have and they would not have been attacked the same -

Some of you do not know what a rumor is - it is someones speculation - prediction -- based on who knows what - possibly some facts or partial truths - but NONE THE LESS ------

IT HAS NO ACCOUNTABILITY - SO STOP ASKING - DEMANDING - OR EVEN EXPECTING ANY - NONE IS DUE -- UNEEK

Hello Everyone- As I had mentioned in my first post, delays are common. well, we have a minor one at hand. The Iraqi Parliament is very close to voting and passing the 2013 Budget,it was supposed to be completed by the 9th.

This is really the last remaining hurdle everyone has been wanting for. They should have this issue rectified within a day or so. Hang in there friends, this will be a done deal soon. Rate is $3.42. Wife in the know : )

72 Trillion Dinar X $3.42 = Absolutely Impossible.

Sorry

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

72 Trillion Dinar X $3.42 = Absolutely Impossible.

Sorry

Right you mentioned this once before but thanks for the re-post of your original negative post it is a RUMOR. Besides the CBI said like 2 years ago their goal was to bring the dinar down to 38 Trillion so

38 Trillion Dinar X $3.42 = who the -uc- cares

On a more fun and positive note I like the thought of a

uneek-rvrepair.png

Have fun it is again just a RUMOR stop the bashing!instead of the easy way out of Neg-ing folks I am going to just start telling them how I really feel.

• Upvote 5

Right you mentioned this once before but thanks for the re-post of your original negative post it is a RUMOR. Besides the CBI said like 2 years ago their goal was to bring the dinar down to 38 Trillion so

38 Trillion Dinar X $3.42 = who the -uc- cares

On a more fun and positive note I like the thought of a

uneek-rvrepair.png

Have fun it is again just a RUMOR stop the bashing!instead of the easy way out of Neg-ing folks I am going to just start telling them how I really feel.

They didn't say that....just more guru nonsense. LOL

The currents numbers are at the CBI.

Go take a look.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If "Wife in the know" was really in the know, she would have know the budget was an issue in the first place & known it has yet to be voted on........furthermore the articles have been stating & the pressure seems to be on to vote on the budget by the 15th of this month. So likely in the next few days she will be back with the same nonsense as usual.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the Update Uneek! I still like following this one. :reading-newspaper:/>/> :soon:/>/>

I got your back

uneek_tee_shirt-rde5eef37cc47446ab38deb61474a42d3_f0czg_216.jpg

Or front ;)/>

Well, ... you cover the front and back...how about the head... ?

I appologize UNEEK and appreciate you bringing information over rather news or just rumors..., its all what makes the IQD world go around. wink.gif

Yes... and we have gone around many times and still like to hear it too lol

• Upvote 1

Ron,

A French model...? we are dealing with Iraq here... wonder what is underneath the burkah..? smile.gif

Saw your apology to Uneek... that was nice.. smile.gif

Thank you. Sometimes I speed read and have to stop that before I boast an opinion on someone. That was unfair for me to do to UNEEK.

• Upvote 1

Thanks that's all we need to keep us occupied while waiting for another rumor too keep us entertained! Thanks Thanks Thanks.......! B)/> B)/> B)/>

Agree... :)

Even though we don't like rumors... but if there is none... we miss it... so a little rumor, a little humor, will go along way while waiting for the train to arrive :)

UNEEK Sounds like some folks are giving you a hard time.... am sorry about

that.

Maybe in huge huge letters on each post ..... put the word RUMOR?

Most already are aware of this.........some are not perhaps. It has been a fun

roller coaster ride!! Met some fantastic people .

No one knows time or date .... we have many educated guesses. smile.gif jmo

If anyone can piece this puzzle together ......of the elusive RV. It will

be all of you great people here... nothing slips by ! lol

The catch 22....... We will probably know which guess is most accurate

after the happening ..... again jmo

myst

My Miss Myst, :)

Good to see you in the forum... and I like the pic.. you look hot ;)

• Upvote 2

Thank you. Sometimes I speed read and have to stop that before I boast an opinion on someone. That was unfair for me to do to UNEEK.

It shows how big a man you are to apologize when you realize it... :)

I just want to command you to that.... by the way, how big is Ron..? lol

• Upvote 2