Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alex Jones, Piers Morgan and the Cabal News Network

rothsdad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y&feature=player_embedded

For as much as I like Alex Jones for waking people up, I believe he is a complete shill and provacateur. After all me started out in Austin at the same time as Stratfor Intelligence and broadcast on Clear Channel. No way TPB would let him on there unless they had control of him. Well the CNN broadcast last night in my eyes was a complete set up and very entertaining. First you have Piers Morgan. Ever find it a bit peculiar how there was sort of a "British Invasion" of judges on singing and talent shows? Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, and even that stupid Weakest Link lady. The whole idea of these brits judging americans comes across as kind of a overlordship, as if they are our masters. Now don't get me wrong. I like the people of England. I am just saying it is set up this way on purpose. Then you have Alex Jones. Fake Redneck and if you completely buy into him you might as well be drinking the Kool-Aide at Jonestown. These Gun vs Anti Gun conflicts are an act. Don't buy into this.

Alex Jones provacateur

• Upvote 4

I watched this too. While I agree with his sentiment.. his delivery was, well, laughable. It would be hard to take his ranting seriously despite his message. I'm reminded of one of the 2008 presidential debates where a yu tub e video was posted of a 'stereotypical chest thumping redneck' playing up his part asking whether or not the new pres would let him keep his AR 15. The audience and politicians laughed at him. Later I watched yu tub e video submissions that were almost admitted for the debaters to respond to.. the one that made me bristle was from a normal, calm collected guy who had a legitimate question regarding our rights as gun owners. HIs was clearly not sensationalized enough to be presented to the delegates..

• Upvote 2

I watched this too. While I agree with his sentiment.. his delivery was, well, laughable. It would be hard to take his ranting seriously despite his message. I'm reminded of one of the 2008 presidential debates where a yu tub e video was posted of a 'stereotypical chest thumping redneck' playing up his part asking whether or not the new pres would let him keep his AR 15. The audience and politicians laughed at him. Later I watched yu tub e video submissions that were almost admitted for the debaters to respond to.. the one that made me bristle was from a normal, calm collected guy who had a legitimate question regarding our rights as gun owners. HIs was clearly not sensationalized enough to be presented to the delegates..

Yep, got to keep the "loan nutter" with three names myth alive and kicking. Can't put a calm and sane pro gun advocate on the tube.

• Upvote 1

Then you have Alex Jones.

Alex helped me wake as much as anybody else did, and I still listen to him quite often (mainly because I get his commercial free podcast from iTunes).

I'd say he is a major player in the awaking that is happening now in the US. The man sure does have some good ideas, but his delivery can be annoying, and sometimes laughable. I also feel he loses credibility when he won't let callers go on with their points when they differ from Jones'. His style can be quite similar to O'Reilly's - just dreadful.

Provacateur? Possible, but doubtful. He just doesn't paint the whole picture like we may want him to.

• Upvote 1

haha i watched it earlier peirs morgan can kick rocks back to his own country hes a joke!! but Alex jones can be very out there and very aggressive it was comedy gold to me lol also addressing a serious issue whch is banning guns first semi autos then whats next? then Gun confiscation. Watched the follow up video and Alex is paranoid now that undercovers and the cia is running survellinace on him now what did he expect was gonna happen?

• Upvote 2

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

For as much as I like Alex Jones for waking people up, I believe he is a complete shill and provacateur. After all me started out in Austin at the same time as Stratfor Intelligence and broadcast on Clear Channel. No way TPB would let him on there unless they had control of him. Well the CNN broadcast last night in my eyes was a complete set up and very entertaining. First you have Piers Morgan. Ever find it a bit peculiar how there was sort of a "British Invasion" of judges on singing and talent shows? Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, and even that stupid Weakest Link lady. The whole idea of these brits judging americans comes across as kind of a overlordship, as if they are our masters. Now don't get me wrong. I like the people of England. I am just saying it is set up this way on purpose. Then you have Alex Jones. Fake Redneck and if you completely buy into him you might as well be drinking the Kool-Aide at Jonestown. These Gun vs Anti Gun conflicts are an act. Don't buy into this.

Alex Jones provacateur

Roth I see exactly what you are saying... I listened to him ONE time and ONLY once a long time ago.

(Ok rolleyes.gif I did listen to him again for 10 minutes the other day because a friend asked me to, 10 minutes was all I needed to hear though...)

He tells just enough truth to get you hooked in, and then there he goes... I do not trust him at all for my enlightenment of what is really going on.

Like you say "These Gun vs Anti Gun conflicts are an act..." It is an act to get folks to "React" just the way they want us too. He seems to be helping with that.

Bluegrass smile.gif You hit the nail right on the head. Great Example!!!

"Later I watched yuotube video submissions that were almost admitted for the debaters to respond to.. the one that made me bristle was from a normal, calm collected guy who had a legitimate question regarding our rights as gun owners. HIS was clearly not sensationalized enough to be presented to the delegates".

Flatdawg smile.gif I'd respectfully like to say... I think he does a whole lot more "provoking than painting" Lol

"Provacateur? Possible, but doubtful. He just doesn't paint the whole picture like we may want him to".

• Upvote 2

haha i watched it earlier peirs morgan can kick rocks back to his own country hes a joke!! but Alex jones can be very out there and very aggressive it was comedy gold to me lol also addressing a serious issue whch is banning guns first semi autos then whats next? then Gun confiscation. Watched the follow up video and Alex is paranoid now that undercovers and the cia is running survellinace on him now what did he expect was gonna happen?

If CIA wanted him dead, he would be dead.

I just wished jones would have beat the crap out of him because Morgan is such a p**sy!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At the very least there was mostly factual information presented by Jones in a very public venue. That could possibly open a few minds to the reality of things that would have never bothered to look or research on their own. I'll admit Morgan kept his cool well. Scripted? lol who knows.

• Upvote 2

At the very least there was mostly factual information presented by Jones in a very public venue. That could possibly open a few minds to the reality of things that would have never bothered to look or research on their own. I'll admit Morgan kept his cool well. Scripted? lol who knows.

Well, I'm just looking at past predictive programming throughout history. Events seem to be predicted and scripted. I know that it very difficult for anybody to wrap their heads around but I see these occurrences as non other than super natural. And if they are super natural then the evil would of had us in cages a long time ago eating our brains. And if they really wanted our guns they could take our guns. I'm sure there are some crazy weapons that would make people submit hundreds of yards away. Just seems like there is something more to this.

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm just looking at past predictive programming throughout history. Events seem to be predicted and scripted. I know that it very difficult for anybody to wrap their heads around but I see these occurrences as non other than super natural. And if they are super natural then the evil would of had us in cages a long time ago eating our brains. And if they really wanted our guns they could take our guns. I'm sure there are some crazy weapons that would make people submit hundreds of yards away. Just seems like there is something more to this.

I agree. I've looked into some of your posts concerning movies books etc predicting the future essentially. I understand a lot of it to an extent, but I don't think I could put it into words how to explain it if asked. Whether right or not.. there is clearly something going on that is out of our hands. What or why I don't really know. I have some pretty unique stories, things that happened to me and others, but I'm not comfortable sharing many of them online. That's why things like this are not outlandish to me.

Too much is possible at this point.

• Upvote 1

I agree. I've looked into some of your posts concerning movies books etc predicting the future essentially. I understand a lot of it to an extent, but I don't think I could put it into words how to explain it if asked. Whether right or not.. there is clearly something going on that is out of our hands. What or why I don't really know. I have some pretty unique stories, things that happened to me and others, but I'm not comfortable sharing many of them online. That's why things like this are not outlandish to me.

Too much is possible at this point.

I agree buddy.

Here are some stories in the past years that are always stuck in the back of my mind.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/fbi-agent-i-saw-angels-at-flight-93-crash-site/

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/heaven-real-says-neurosurgeon-claims-visited-afterlife-213527063.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/01/02/mark-kirk-discusses-stroke-says-he-saw-angels/

• Upvote 1

Another thing that I have noticed in the past 6 months or so is the change in top 40 music that is being pumped on the airwaves. Please don't judge me, I've got young girls who love to listen to it. Anyways, I can't help but notice the change to more meaningful uplifting music. Far from a few years ago where you would here rappers and thugs talking about how much material things they have, or some young chick singing about how much better she can @#!$. Things have drastically changed.

• Upvote 1

Another thing that I have noticed in the past 6 months or so is the change in top 40 music that is being pumped on the airwaves. Please don't judge me, I've got young girls who love to listen to it. Anyways, I can't help but notice the change to more meaningful uplifting music. Far from a few years ago where you would here rappers and thugs talking about how much material things they have, or some young chick singing about how much better she can @#!$. Things have drastically changed.

I've noticed this too. I hope that trend is a good thing.. I will check out those links.

I just wished jones would have beat the crap out of him because Morgan is such a p**sy!

I took the neg away for you ...as they say ...you were spot on..lol

morgan go home.....oh that's right he would be put in jail.

• Upvote 1

Now thats entertainment YES !! So Roth your creeping me out again. The Music thing I noticed it to.

So you think its a allien Coom BY Ya thing? You know something ? Whats going on man , This kinda Shat gives me the heebe jeebe`s man . You a freaking allien Roth smile.gif

right now alot of people think alex jones is a little out there ,, and i think ,,the cia knows .. if he come up dead or missing .. everything he is talking about will be really looked at alot closer by the public .. so they just play with him by other means like making the public think hes a nut .... if only half the stuff he rants about was true we are in alot of crap .. we have to realize he makes a living off of these conspiracy theorys .. and keeping them alive ..but he surely does believe in gun rights .. its not a conspiracy . that is the real alex jones with morgan

Edited by dontlop

Now thats entertainment YES !! So Roth your creeping me out again. The Music thing I noticed it to.

So you think its a allien Coom BY Ya thing? You know something ? Whats going on man , This kinda Shat gives me the heebe jeebe`s man . You a freaking allien Roth smile.gif

Ha ha, am I an alien? I think we all might be and just don't know it yet and this world is like Jedi Knight training for our soul. No fear buddy! Oh and I got a song for you I know you will like.

:D
  • Upvote 2

Ha ha, am I an alien? I think we all might be and just don't know it yet and this world is like Jedi Knight training for our soul. No fear buddy! Oh and I got a song for you I know you will like.

biggrin.gif

hahahahah Loved it Roth

Mans best friend

Mine would die for me

Strategic Forecasting, Inc., more commonly known as Stratfor, is a global intelligence company founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas by George Friedman who is the founder, chief intelligence officer, and CEO of the company. Fred Burton is Stratfor's Vice President of Intelligence.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Jones, who started out on one radio station in 1996, espouses his theories on a three-hour daily syndicated radio program he says is carried on 140 stations.

Jones broadcasts out of Austin, TX.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/09/us/alex-jones-profile/index.html