Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are We Enjoying The Change Yet?

RodandStaff

Are we enjoying the change yet??? blink.gif

A_uzc4lCQAEk2Pt.jpg

As the first pay period of 2013 comes to a close, employers are being forced to ring in the new year by explaining why their employees’ checks are smaller.

Link: http://twitchy.com/2013/01/04/hope-and-less-change-americans-cringe-at-first-paychecks-of-2013-stunned-lib-asks-what-happened/

• Upvote 2

Hey obama gotta eat too

How else is he gonna pay for all that Change he`s bringing.

Change cost money. Our money

Cant have him walkin around in a cheap suit

Cant have the muslum brotherhood laughing at him

Mans got to have coin in his pocket

How else can he feed his base that got him elected

Food stamps aint free you know sombody gotta buy em

He be looking good comin back hawai all taned up and all

It only cost us over 3 million to fly his a$$ there and back. Chicken feed

hahahahahaha that was fun

• Upvote 4

My wife just got her first pay stub of the year 30+ per week added in medicare tax that we will never get back.Angry-smiley-face-angry-seriously-no-fun-red-red.png99fb0677_smiley-angry.jpeg

Hey obama gotta eat too

Feel better????? LMBO!

• Upvote 1

My wife just got her first pay stub of the year 30+ per week added in medicare tax that we will never get back.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/138110-are-we-enjoying-the-change-yet/#ixzz2H3h2on7V

Mine went up a little over 16. We are at the mercy of the greedy and rich. We need to find a way where all members of congress and the president has to live on $40,000.00 per month as couples, $25,000 for single, freeze all their assets where they can't use them. Gifts from family cannot exceed the $10,000 mark. No government insurance, they have to pay their own. They either have to buy or rent a house like the working american people. No body guards.

I bet they would fix the economic problem fast as well as put to rest the issue of gun ownership. There is no way they could survive. They aren't use to living like we do. I bet we would find out quickly who is in there to really help America and who is in it for the good ol' USD. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

Are we enjoying the change yet??? blink.gif

A_uzc4lCQAEk2Pt.jpg

As the first pay period of 2013 comes to a close, employers are being forced to ring in the new year by explaining why their employees’ checks are smaller.

Link: http://twitchy.com/2013/01/04/hope-and-less-change-americans-cringe-at-first-paychecks-of-2013-stunned-lib-asks-what-happened/

Now they take around a 100 + more from me? F THAT. For what? For why? Their feet caught their ass and now they have tripped over themselves, bull, I can't afford this, the cost of living keeps going up but yet we keep paying more? I guess going over the cliff was cushioned by the blue collar folks. Oh we'll I'm done, you all can support me and my kids, feed me, pay my rent, my child care, my phone, gas and electric, I'm gonna sit on my ass and ***** about how bad I have it, For twenty some years my wife and I have gotten up went to work and paid our taxes and our bills without asking for a dime.. And I'll tell you we both grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, but now you all have two more mouths to feed, I'm done, What is the worth of a man if he is robbed of all his dignity? PEM. This country as we know it is just selling itself as a shell as a powerful nation.

• Upvote 4

Hey obama gotta eat too

It only cost us over 3 million to fly his a$ there and back. Chicken feed

Man... I bet you ain't felt that good after a rant in a while dog!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing how they have been claiming "they will only be raising the tax on those making more than $250,000"... and he hasn't even been sworn in for his second term yet and already the crap has hit the fan.

Yup... I would love them duechbags in Washington to learn how to live on a normal budget... and retire like the rest of us... then they would fix things real quick I am sure. Elitist scumbags all of them... maybe it's time to clean house and start fresh... but that's just my aggravated opinion!!! dry.gif

• Upvote 2

Hey obama gotta eat too

Lmao...dog! Best forum attitude ever...so much attitude, I might have to send you a bottle of "get right " medication. Lmao

• Upvote 3

See the powers that be play off the mind set of the people that built this country, hard working immigrants , hard working people who did their job and paid their taxes and lived in their modest homes and raised good honest hard working kids . Now they expect these same people to keep sucking it up and covering those who don't want to contribute , I have worked for a modest retirement, but I do not see that happening , I cannot stress to my kids how tough they have to be but they don't understand it yet. We work so hard and yet we see our pay getting less and less, the towel has been thrown, I have had it and I do not see any resolve at all. Over 50% of this country votes for more free, Give me, Give me stuff, so in my eyes there is no solution, we as a nation are lost, and those who think the other will soon spend their time on, "Who do we blame for our demise". A beast you cannot feed forever because you will fall out of food, thus the beast will turn on you and eat you up. PEM

• Upvote 3

Over 50% of this country votes for more free, Give me, Give me stuff, so in my eyes there is no solution, we as a nation are lost, and those who think the other will soon spend their time on, "Who do we blame for our demise". A beast you cannot feed forever because you will fall out of food, thus the beast will turn on you and eat you up. PEM

My bro. in law told me several years ... "When people realize they can vote themselves benefits then Democracy is doomed". These short sighted people have been egged on with class warfare for years... and imo it will come back to bite them someday soon if something doesn't turn it around. If this keeps up, I'm sorry to say, there will be blood in the streets. sad.gif

Oh, and lets remember to pray for a RV cause god knows at this pace we may be eating road kill off a barrel that's been lite on fire. Ya will end up giving I bet at least half ,if it does RV. gotta remember those who don't work.

That's why I'm with Adam's VIP... not that I can afford it... more like I "can't afford not to".. because post RV there will be many legal loop holes to save some of that investment from greedy undeserving hands!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

See the powers that be play off the mind set of the people that built this country, hard working immigrants , hard working people who did their job and paid their taxes and lived in their modest homes and raised good honest hard working kids . Now they expect these same people to keep sucking it up and covering those who don't want to contribute , I have worked for a modest retirement, but I do not see that happening , I cannot stress to my kids how tough they have to be but they don't understand it yet. We work so hard and yet we see our pay getting less and less, the towel has been thrown, I have had it and I do not see any resolve at all. Over 50% of this country votes for more free, Give me, Give me stuff, so in my eyes there is no solution, we as a nation are lost, and those who think the other will soon spend their time on, "Who do we blame for our demise". A beast you cannot feed forever because you will fall out of food, thus the beast will turn on you and eat you up. PEM

Nice rant Ed and you are so right. We as the nation that we knew is lost. But not forever. When there`s nothing left for the takers to take we will clean up the mess and start over. Hopefuly by the grace of god there will be something left to re-build.

• Upvote 1

I am still waiting for the "Hope" part Rod. He spent all my change

I hope he raises taxes

I hope he takes my guns

I hope he takes more vacations at my expense

I hope he raises the national debt

I hope he bows to another foreign leader

Well looks like I almost have the "hope" part complete. sad.gif