Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Virus attacks on dinar website

I regularly visit a few good dinar websites however lately three of them including this one has been under attack from viruses. Whats going on? I personally believe that there will be more virus attacks on these type of sites as we approach the RV. I know this sounds conspiracy theory but i truly believe that powers above are trying there best to stop us from gaining information on the iraqi dinar. Thoughts please

• Upvote 2

I regularly visit a few good dinar websites however lately three of them including this one has been under attack from viruses. Whats going on? I personally believe that there will be more virus attacks on these type of sites as we approach the RV. I know this sounds conspiracy theory but i truly believe that powers above are trying there best to stop us from gaining information on the iraqi dinar. Thoughts please

When the rate changes you'd have to shut down the entire internet to keep this quiet and to serve what purpose? You can't keep it up forever and with such far reaching global implications you would never be able to keep this quiet short term or long term. Sorry but I think you're reading way too much into this. It's just a website, websites have issues occasionally. Good to see you though and hope you enjoy the holidays.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4

Thanks SWFloridaguy I read your posts regularly and I am in awe of you your very much respected by me. I know that websites have their problems however this has happened on three different sites. I think I am thinking about this too much. Maybe it could be disgrutled people- more than likely but I have never known virus attacks on these kind of sites and I have been invested for around 6 years. Anyway hope you had a good christmas I certainly did and also hope veryone else had a good chrimbo as well. Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt it screams RV but I have been having problems for about a month now with it taking me to crazy websites . It takes me 3 or 4 times to get to the site. I thought it was just my computer but I guess not.

Lol, me too.. then I email some members to make sure they're having the same trouble and I haven't been banned, haha!!

The day they ban you bamagirl is the day Okie is right!! :D/>

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

as a friend of mine says he will predict Monday again...and it will either be Sunday or Tues...but he will claim credit we are sure!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

Adam is aware that some members are receiving virus alerts when accessing the site or clicking on links in his emails. He has had his server scanned/swept repeatedly so there is no malware on the dinarvets.com server. However, Adam does not control the ads that show up if you are a non-VIP member and sometimes anti-virus software sends out an alert because of the script used in the ads. Also, the forum is full of articles posted from sites all over the world and could very well contain malware that is detected by anti-virus software.

When you receive a virus alert, it would help Adam if you could post the details of the virus alert (your anti-virus software should have the info) so he can have a starting point. :)

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

When the rate changes you'd have to shut down the entire internet to keep this quiet and to serve what purpose? You can't keep it up forever and with such far reaching global implications you would never be able to keep this quiet short term or long term. Sorry but I think you're reading way too much into this. It's just a website, websites have issues occasionally. Good to see you though and hope you enjoy the holidays.

SWFG, I know this sounds crazy, but the other day I was googling some old remarks made by Shabibi, just to go back down memory lane and see how they compare to as what is going on today, and everytime my I'd google Shabibi and a date prior to 2012 I'd get a Trojan threat. I thought what the heck is going on. I tried multiple times and finally stopped. I do believe there's more to this than just a simple explanation. blink.gif

• Upvote 2

The day they ban you bamagirl is the day Okie is right!! :D/>/>

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

as a friend of mine says he will predict Monday again...and it will either be Sunday or Tues...but he will claim credit we are sure!!

Haha!! Crazy things can go through your head when you can't get on DV...

I really need to get some friends on here so if the websites do crash I can do the same any takers- Im not that popular!!!!

I added you as friend, we dinarians have to stick together (the rest of the world think we're fruit loops)!!! lol

• Upvote 2

SWFG, I know this sounds crazy, but the other day I was googling some old remarks made by Shabibi, just to go back down memory lane and see how they compare to as what is going on today, and everytime my I'd google Shabibi and a date prior to 2012 I'd get a Trojan threat. I thought what the heck is going on. I tried multiple times and finally stopped. I do believe there's more to this than just a simple explanation. blink.gif

Exactly there is a definate increase in viruses attacking dinar related subjects. I have never witnessed this until recently

I added you as friend, we dinarians have to stick together (the rest of the world think we're fruit loops)!!! lol

Thanks ive got a friend on here ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To texas granny will report anything that happens.

So *right on* bamagirl :twothumbs:

Crazy things go through my head...even when I can get into DV :wacko::lol::lol:

Hope Santa was good to you !!

• Upvote 1