Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana

CODE777

What intel ????? I'd like to hear some real intel from anyone. Real, that is.

Real intel? There's a ton of that out there. Interpretation of intel is a different matter, entirely.

I mean, it took us what? Since the beginning of the Clinton Era to pass a healthcare bill. But every time politicians brought it up they said this MUST be done NOW or else...

US Healthcare was passed, but not for almost 17 years & and not quite what we thought it would be.

Hopefully we don't have to wait THAT long. :lmao:

Adam is like are good lord.

God made the earth in 6 days & on the 7th he rested, Adam however is resting for 6 days & on the 7th he will bring us the RV.

My thinking on the first quote is

The good lord made the earth in 6 days then on the 7th he made the woman, since then no man has ever rested LOL

I sure hope no VIP's cross post, its a good way to get banned ;)
I am very glad that you are a VIP. However, I think if it RV we might cash in at the same time. I am very thankful for the information that the members of this site put out there everyday. However, don't take me wrong may be one of this day I become like you a VIP.

would be nice if you could Title this,"has anybody heard from Adam Montana", so that for those who haven't don't waste their time looking at this subject! Just a kind gesture!

Really? Your time is so hard to come by that you are concerned about the 2 seconds it took to find out this post wasn't what you thought it was? Wow, and I thought I was busy.....

Real intel? There's a ton of that out there. Interpretation of intel is a different matter, entirely.

I mean, it took us what? Since the beginning of the Clinton Era to pass a healthcare bill. But every time politicians brought it up they said this MUST be done NOW or else...

US Healthcare was passed, but not for almost 17 years & and not quite what we thought it would be.

Hopefully we don't have to wait THAT long. :lmao:

Make that since the Truman Era...