Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi when caught off guard answers truthfully

I've been thinking about this for a while now. As a student of human psychology and verbal and non-verbal behavior, I noticed something very telling way back when. Do you remember when Shabibi was in D.C. a couple years ago and he was answering questions from the audience. One audience member asks Shabibi straight out, "Will the currency RV?"

Now, if anyone still has the video of this event, please watch it again. You will notice that Shabibi pauses, looks surprised at the question , and the first thing he mutters under his breath is the word "No." His first response is the true response, and being that he was caught off guard, he had little time to reflect and utilize guile to misdirect. At that time, Shabibi felt that the currency would not RV. I decided not to post my opinion at the time for various reasons, but I always remembered his first response and his answer of No.

I urge you all to review that video and post it again for others to review.

I feel that Shabbibi being removed from the picture may actually be the key to this whole thing. When I read Adam's chat today and when he indicated that Shabibi was against the RV, I tend to believe that statement. And Shabbibi proves it by his own words.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts .

Be well

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I remember when that was filmed. My buddy Frothbucket was the one who was there, and brought a cameraman. All 4 (?) videos are on youtube if you search for "frothbucket"

That is the first I've ever heard of Shabibi supposedly saying "No" I don't believe it, I don't buy it and I'm not going to waste my time and energy fretting over this post. (Nothing against you, MAS;) )

Even Froth and his friend who asked Shabs a question never once said that Shabibi said "no." I've talked with Froth a lot, and even recently. Not once has he ever even hinted that Shabibi said "no"

I disagree with you, respectfully.

I think you misheard it, or are maybe looking for something that's not there.

• Upvote 5

Watch the video he did not say no. He said that I couldn't tell if I was. So what is your View point on his statement? Would like to know. Thank you for trying to figure this out just like the rest of us. At this point on this ride any viewpoint is welcome. :)

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 2

I've been thinking about this for a while now. As a student of human psychology and verbal and non-verbal behavior, I noticed something very telling way back when. Do you remember when Shabibi was in D.C. a couple years ago and he was answering questions from the audience. One audience member asks Shabibi straight out, "Will the currency RV?"

Now, if anyone still has the video of this event, please watch it again. You will notice that Shabibi pauses, looks surprised at the question , and the first thing he mutters under his breath is the word "No." His first response is the true response, and being that he was caught off guard, he had little time to reflect and utilize guile to misdirect. At that time, Shabibi felt that the currency would not RV. I decided not to post my opinion at the time for various reasons, but I always remembered his first response and his answer of No.

I urge you all to review that video and post it again for others to review.

I feel that Shabbibi being removed from the picture may actually be the key to this whole thing. When I read Adam's chat today and when he indicated that Shabibi was against the RV, I tend to believe that statement. And Shabbibi proves it by his own words.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts .

Be well

That is not what he said. Here's the part of the video, when he addressed the RV question.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting... my take? .... he does say early on (in the first 30 seconds)... "Even if I know the answer I can not tell you"... then .... "the thing is... no... the question is..all.. you can not have an economist saying without the answer it depends...you know". So he totally evades the question, but in actuality he is redirecting the question... not actually saying it won't RV.

I believe he knows it will revalue someday. I also believe the cautious money guy that he is it would probably not be a high RV if it were up to him. Based on what Adam has said (and others) we may be able to speculate that with Shabb's gone Maliki could indeed revalue at a higher rate... a rate that would, imo bring them more into world prominence. Time to "git-r-dun boyz"!!! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Watch the video he did not say no. He said that I couldn't tell if I was. So what is your View point on his statement? Would like to know. Thank you for trying to figure this out just like the rest of us. At this point on this ride any viewpoint is welcome. :)

Hi Jobug

I not sure if you meant me personally , but if you do then I think he is and always has been Revaluation. Even when talking about LOP in this video he slips the word "Propaganda" and quickly reverses himself.

Hi Jobug

I not sure if you meant me personally , but if you do then I think he is and always has been Revaluation. Even when talking about LOP in this video he slips the word "Propaganda" and quickly reverses himself.

Thanks, I noticed that "propaganda " comment to. :D

• Upvote 1

One more thing guy's ,I don't buy this Shabs is a Gangster thing, if I wanted to Bust him I would have said don't go public this week , leave it till next week when he will be back in Iraq. I would have sent the Word to him .And the message he would of got would have been,,, Mr Governor Baghdad sent word, they want us back ASAP, some critical issues have come to light that need your immediate input. I just don't buy it, It screams , stay away , do not invest. As my Grandfather used to say, When two plus two adds up to five then I want to know WHY.

I remember when that was filmed. My buddy Frothbucket was the one who was there, and brought a cameraman. All 4 (?) videos are on youtube if you search for "frothbucket"

That is the first I've ever heard of Shabibi supposedly saying "No" I don't believe it, I don't buy it and I'm not going to waste my time and energy fretting over this post. (Nothing against you, MAS;) )

Even Froth and his friend who asked Shabs a question never once said that Shabibi said "no." I've talked with Froth a lot, and even recently. Not once has he ever even hinted that Shabibi said "no"

I disagree with you, respectfully.

I think you misheard it, or are maybe looking for something that's not there.

Aren't Froth and "Rich in Texas" brothers? I thought I remembered they both were there for that speech.