Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: change management of the Central Bank will not affect the process of lifting the zeros

Soledad

Parliamentary Finance: change management of the Central Bank will not affect the process of lifting the zeros

Nine fourBAGHDAD / Mustafa al-ArajiAccording to a member of the investigative transactions CBI and a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri said the process of lifting the zeros will not be affected in the administrative changes that have taken place in the Central Bank of Iraq recently. Jubouri said the newspaper "integrity electronic" The process of lifting the zeros or replace currency has nothing to do with events that took place in the central bank recently, noting that monetary policy does not depend on a person whatever his status administrative, but depends on the institution in charge of political الاستراتيجة which include process raise zeros and replace the country's currency. Jubouri announced the arrival of special equipment to replace the currency by the English side to the country Mushir that there are specialized committees will these measures, if any, within the plan in the country's monetary policy. It is noteworthy that one of the members of the Knesset Finance Committee announced that monetary Aalssayash in the process of lifting the zeros Stadtther benevolent result of events that took place in the Iraqi Central Bank on Shabibi.

:woot:

http://www.alestiqama.com/news.php?cat=siasy&id=5084

• Upvote 5

These are very interesting statements coming from Jubouri. Thanks soledad for the post. smile.gif

Jubouri announced the arrival of special equipment to replace the currency by the English side to the country Mushir that there are specialized committees will these measures, if any, within the plan in the country's monetary policy.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Soledad

Butifldrm I was going to copy and paste the same sentence.

Im sure they already have cash counters and authenticating machines. What is the special equipment?

this line is also not 100 % clear but may be translation

"which include process raise zeros and replace the country's currency"

Sounds like 2 different items. Raise zeroes first! and then replace the currency.

If you take this article at face value its obviously not a good thing, but......... They can raise the manipulated value before replacing the currency.

• Upvote 1

***///

Thanks, SOCAL-D... You da man! ;)

'Lost in translation' takes on a whole new meaning with these cats :)

Looking forward to his take on this. Keep us posted!

Hey Sgt.

Just getting back to you on this translation.

The person I know was off today but he will be back all day Friday and I have the day off.

Ill get back to you on this after I see him tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Ok This is interesting!

I just had brought this to my Syrian Friend to translate I brought him both English and translated

All is about the same except...........

The second to last paragraph makes it clear that the Budget must reflect the deletion of the zereoes and as soon as it appears in an approved budget it will happen!

So the budget is key like we always thought.

He confirmed that the CBI says it is ready and has the equipment to do the exchange of currency.

• Upvote 1

Ok This is interesting!

I just had brought this to my Syrian Friend to translate I brought him both English and translated

The second to last paragraph makes it clear that the Budget must reflect the deletion of the zereoes and as soon as it appears in an approved budget it will happen!

He confirmed that the CBI says it is ready and has the equipment to do the exchange of currency.

Yes, it reflects on the budget allocation to the adjusting of the exchange rate look for this happening within the next 3 weeks and thats all i will say... im going off the grid for a while. Romney will win obama will live in his 30 million dollar home that was recently purchased in Hawaii Rv will be used to balance the budget. Just like it had been said Clinton used the kuwaiti dinar RI to pay down debt. I know nothing toodles. IMHO of course!!!!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Yes, it reflects on the budget allocation to the adjusting of the exchange rate look for this happening within the next 3 weeks and thats all i will say... im going off the grid for a while. Romney will win obama will live in his 30 million dollar home that was recently purchased in Hawaii Rv will be used to balance the budget. Just like it had been said Clinton used the kuwaiti dinar RI to pay down debt. I know nothing toodles. IMHO of course!!!!

IMO I agree with each statment and will Rommey say where it got the money???

Probably not.

• Upvote 2

What Easy Said!!! :D

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Hey Sgt.

Just getting back to you on this translation.

The person I know was off today but he will be back all day Friday and I have the day off.

Ill get back to you on this after I see him tomorrow.

****////

Thank you so much SOCAL!....

For following up for us. ;)

And KEEP....before 'Ol Sarge passed, he eluded to 24NOV12 and went so far as

to include that 'mystical' date in his instructions to us regarding dispensation of his IQD.

When we read your [3 weeks], it triggered us to go back and look at 'Ol Sarge's instructions,

and there was that date.

Wow.... we don't know what to say. :o

• Upvote 3

Ok This is interesting!

Socaldinar,

Thank your Syrian friend for all of us at D/V !!!!

• Upvote 1

***///

We thought the in-country brain bank geniuses advised against

'lifting of the zeros'..... :huh:

They're really gonna do it...? :unsure:

Man, oh, man whatta roller coaster ride!

Strap us in tight, YOTA-MAN! :lol:

Oooohhhh - I thought "deleting the zeros" meant getting rid of Okie, TerryK and the others. Ah well, this does sound encouraging though!

Peace Out, roomies

• Upvote 2