Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady Chat - Oct 16

Trimark

Interesting perspective and comments by BL. Didn't read the other stuff.

Thanks. We are still in limbo until all the dust settles. Patience. Don't sell and don't buy.

Know one will know what will happen until it happens.

• Upvote 1

So now that Shabibi is being removed, all of a sudden BL is saying he wanted to lop?? blink.gif

But BL, you said for so long that removing the zeros is the RV we wanted and Shabs was the master behind this plan......

Why the change of heart now? LOL

Its really funny isnt it. years of us being slammed by her and her folllowers.......yet in one day.....she changes her entire stance. i doubt we will see any apologizes or see anyone question her on a rapid 180.

the gurus have built this investment around shabbibi and the rothchilds for a decade now........and all of a sudden they have to change it all. its whatever makes a rv believable

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I think BL admits that she is pretty shocked. I believe that there have been things that none of us have expected in this investment. So far no one has really proved to be right on much of anything, except the fact that it has not RV'd yet. BTW-this was brought over from her site, she did not post it here. I for one appreciate many people's perspective and views. Do I always agree-absolutely not. However, I don't criticize because I just never know when they may be the one's to end up making the right projection.

• Upvote 4

Thanksgivining has been coming since 2003, read Forbes, the great Dinar Scam, the only people making money are the dealers and and site operators and I must sya making a Dam good living. Nothing has changed since I bought mine in 2004. Since it's stashed in a S.D. box in the bank I will continue to ride the wave till it dies, if it hits fine, if not was like buying a lottery ticket. I must say the drama amazes me. Any way, I am still in. Just get tired of hearing it's going to hit soon, been waiting on (hit soon) almost 9 years. Have a great day.

Nine years is a long time to sit in an investment, but even still I wish I had been it for that long. Your investment from that time period has gone up. You made money, not an RV as planned so far, but you have to feel good about that.

Its really funny isnt it. years of us being slammed by her and her folllowers.......yet in one day.....she changes her entire stance. i doubt we will see any apologizes or see anyone question her on a rapid 180.

the gurus have built this investment around shabbibi and the rothchilds for a decade now........and all of a sudden they have to change it all. its whatever makes a rv believable

Now wait a minute, did it ever cross your minds she really believed he was going to RV? I did until 6 months ago, but had to come to the realization he had no intention to RV ever. However I did believe we may have a chance when the GOI stopped the process. I must admit I did not think they would throw Shabs under the bus, but they did. This morning I really do not think he will be back. The deed is done, they will find corruption in the bank under the tutelage of Shabs whether it will be planted or real, he is over now.

• Upvote 4

Nine years is a long time to sit in an investment, but even still I wish I had been it for that long. Your investment from that time period has gone up. You made money, not an RV as planned so far, but you have to feel good about that.

Now wait a minute, did it ever cross your minds she really believed he was going to RV? I did until 6 months ago, but had to come to the realization he had no intention to RV ever. However I did believe we may have a chance when the GOI stopped the process. I must admit I did not think they would throw Shabs under the bus, but they did. This morning I really do not think he will be back. The deed is done, they will find corruption in the bank under the tutelage of Shabs whether it will be planted or real, he is over now.

Now.....i think it would be great if shabs comes back......then watch bondlady and the gurus flip flop back to shabbibi being the rv savior. zig....people like keepm and i have been responding on bondladys post for a long time....telling people deleting three zeroes was shabs plan it isnt good. And all of a sudden.....shabs is gone.....and now she admits it.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Downvote 2

Now.....i think it would be great if shabs comes back......then watch bondlady and the gurus flip flop back to shabbibi being the rv savior. zig....people like keepm and i have been responding on bondladys post for a long time....telling people deleting three zeroes was shabs plan it isnt good. And all of a sudden.....shabs is gone.....and now she admits it.

I was watching the chat when she was speaking and she readily admitted that she was shocked by what she heard that day. She didn't just flip like that... it's like she just had to listen to what she was being told and absorb it.

She basically saw the light....

So now that Shabibi is being removed, all of a sudden BL is saying he wanted to lop?? blink.gif

But BL, you said for so long that removing the zeros is the RV we wanted and Shabs was the master behind this plan......

Why the change of heart now? LOL

Is there a reason you ALWAYS have to rain on the parade? Every comment is positive except yours.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I was watching the chat when she was speaking and she readily admitted that she was shocked by what she heard that day. She didn't just flip like that... it's like she just had to listen to what she was being told and absorb it.

Indeed she did. She is very shocked, but readily admits it is what it is, the RV man really was an RD man. I think she got caught up in the story, Shabs was saying RD but really meant RV but could not admit it for fear of a run on the dinar. She really believed there was going to be an RV and Shabs was the only one who could pull the trigger.

I think it is unfair to judge her change of tune because she really believed he was going to RV the currency. Now it is out, he in fact had every intention to do so. But now we have a chance to see something, an RV, a float......something.

Shabs won't be back. The deed has been done. It won't matter if Shabs was dishonest or not, he was at the helm, the captain of the ship and he allowed or ignored the corruption in the bank. Believe me they have the proof, whether its a set up to get rid of him, or Maliki's pockets are heavier now.....he is done.

Im talking about her saying deleting three zeroes for years was a revaluation plan by shabbibi. there has been evidence for years shabibi wanted to lop. Him bing removed.....is irrelevent to years of articles being spun the wrong way. but somehow....shabibi being removed.....flipped her opinion 180 degrees on hundreds of article she broke down. im talking about how one subject......changed her mind on another......when for a long time...people having telling her it was a lop.....she brushed it off....now she admits it.

theres no question bondlady is nice...kind....shares research.....but her main opinion on the currency just flip flopped. thats all...we have been taking the wrath....for calling shabs the head lopster......or chiming in deleting zeroes is a lop. now all of a suddenshe agrees. i

Edited by sandstorm

Im talking about her saying deleting three zeroes for years was a revaluation plan by shabbibi. there has been evidence for years shabibi wanted to lop. Him bing removed.....is irrelevent to years of articles being spun the wrong way. but somehow....shabibi being removed.....flipped her opinion 180 degrees on hundreds of article she broke down. im talking about how one subject......changed her mind on another......when for a long time...people having telling her it was a lop.....she brushed it off....now she admits it.

theres no question bondlady is nice...kind....shares research.....but her main opinion on the currency just flip flopped. thats all...we have been taking the wrath....for calling shabs the head lopster......or chiming in deleting zeroes is a lop. now all of a suddenshe agrees. i

People change their views daily,even folks here at DV. I would venture a guess at some point you believed differently as well-peace.

• Upvote 1

What everyone is forgetting he hasn't proven to be guilty yet & we do now it is not up to the CoM to seat anyone in the office of the CBI that is up to Parliament who is on vacation. The integrity commission has said Maliki is grabbing up all independent offices to make them part of the GOI, what does that sound like to you (a dictator does those things) open your eyes Shabibi was first put into office by the UN & IMF in 2003 & Maliki keep him when he took office. All I am saying is look at this with an open mind & really look at everything before you judge someone in Iraq.

Indeed she did. She is very shocked, but readily admits it is what it is, the RV man really was an RD man. I think she got caught up in the story, Shabs was saying RD but really meant RV but could not admit it for fear of a run on the dinar. She really believed there was going to be an RV and Shabs was the only one who could pull the trigger.

I think it is unfair to judge her change of tune because she really believed he was going to RV the currency. Now it is out, he in fact had every intention to do so. But now we have a chance to see something, an RV, a float......something.

Shabs won't be back. The deed has been done. It won't matter if Shabs was dishonest or not, he was at the helm, the captain of the ship and he allowed or ignored the corruption in the bank. Believe me they have the proof, whether its a set up to get rid of him, or Maliki's pockets are heavier now.....he is done.

Heres some wild speculation. maybe the rothchilds.....put shabs in because they knew he would succeed in maintaining and building the dinar. but they also knew.....he was an economist......and would never agree to a big rv. so when the time was right....theywould signal maliki to remove him........then badda bing badda boom.....the new guy rvs. thats my hope anyways.

the timing is significant. they couldve removed shabibi years ago........why now? Why did malikis cabinet shoot down......deleting three zeroes everytime shabs presented it? Why is it...right when iraq is ready to open the international door....shabs is canned?? I want to believe....somethings cookn

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

Heres some wild speculation. maybe the rothchilds.....put shabs in because they knew he would succeed in maintaining and building the dinar. but they also knew.....he was an economist......and would never agree to a big rv. so when the time was right....theywould signal maliki to remove him........then badda bing badda boom.....the new guy rvs. thats my hope anyways.

the timing is significant. they couldve removed shabibi years ago........why now? Why did malikis cabinet shoot down......deleting three zeroes everytime shabs presented it? Why is it...right when iraq is ready to open the international door....shabs is canned?? I want to believe....somethings cookn

I do believe somethings cooking. I also believe WB was very aware when the article was published and in nutshell they essentially announced, "It's been great working with you, but we are ready to work with your replacement." This came out on Sunday, so I would agree they very well could be a player in the turn of events.

Did we actually confirm US soldiers have been readmitted into Iraq? If so, I think their presence may have something to do with what may be coming. Only to say they would be watching the borders to make sure Iran and Syria cannot take advantage of a currency RV or what ever. But then I sometimes am guilty of trying to glean an RV out of something other than it is.

To be honest an RD may be the direction Iraq needs to go for stability and process. However one motivator in this is could be, Maliki wants his infrastructure Plan to happen. I think he is motivated to become more popular to the people by bringing in jobs and so forth, increasing the dinar rate would be icing on the cake, and when it comes election time.....they will vote for him again. Right now 70% would vote for him. After elections.......then I think we would see a new dinar. Having said that, by that time I am hoping we will be on a merry way with healthier checking accounts.

Just some possibilities only to say, maybe the power of prayer does move the universe in unusual directions. ;)

I think BL admits that she is pretty shocked. I believe that there have been things that none of us have expected in this investment. So far no one has really proved to be right on much of anything, except the fact that it has not RV'd yet. BTW-this was brought over from her site, she did not post it here. I for one appreciate many people's perspective and views. Do I always agree-absolutely not. However, I don't criticize because I just never know when they may be the one's to end up making the right projection.

Ditto Buckeye! B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She had a right to disagree with you before. And she also has a right to change her mind when she is presented with new information. She doesn't "owe" you and Keep an apology because Shabibi didn't keep his hand on the till, or because she sees things differently now. She has a right to do that, and no apology is due to anyone about this. Some people, including BondLady, just needed more information in which to frame this opinion than you and Keep were willing to settle for. And now she has it.

• Upvote 3

She had a right to disagree with you before. And she also has a right to change her mind when she is presented with new information. She doesn't "owe" you and Keep an apology because Shabibi didn't keep his hand on the till, or because she sees things differently now. She has a right to do that, and no apology is due to anyone about this. Some people, including BondLady, just needed more information in which to frame this opinion than you and Keep were willing to settle for. And now she has it.

Im not asking for an apology.....

I just find it funny that whenever the topic of deleting the zeros was brought up, and all the facts that were put in her face (being the research guru she is) it was all dismissed as nonsense and that everyone else was wrong about it.

But it took a "special contact" to inform her that Shabs actually wanted to RD before she flipped the script LOL....the research and facts brought forward was all lies, but special intel cant be wrong hahaha....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Im not asking for an apology.....

I just find it funny that whenever the topic of deleting the zeros was brought up, and all the facts that were put in her face (being the research guru she is) it was all dismissed as nonsense and that everyone else was wrong about it.

But it took a "special contact" to inform her that Shabs actually wanted to RD before she flipped the script LOL....the research and facts brought forward was all lies, but special intel cant be wrong hahaha....

Keep, I am disappointed in you, although I have seen you rejoice at other times when someone was in error. What I don't understand is how you enjoy rubbing their faces in it. People are allowed to make mistakes, Keep. Even you. Instead of laughing and jeering at another human being for making a mistake, the same mistake many of us made, and for a wide array of reasons, you should be congratulating BondLady for being incredibly brave in admitting her mistake and setting the record straight so all her followers and readers will know the truth. Frankly, I would prefer to follow BondLady even when her information is incorrect than to follow you when your information is spot on. For most people, a person who truly cares for others is a much better bet than a person who jeers at others. BondLady believed sincerely in what she said, and her actions were always caring and decent and good. Yours, on the other hand, are not.

• Upvote 6