Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody ready for tonight?

wpsmit

Well are you ready for the 2nd debate of the season.

In the blue corner we have the champion. Look for at least 3 huge foot in mouth gaffs from the incumbent buffoon, but expect him to at least do better than his boss who was darn near knocked unconscious as soon as he stepped off of AF1 into the mind numbing high altitude of Denver.

And in the red corner we have the challenger. Look for this slick talking politician to pound the opponent with his specialty, Economic knowledge, in an effort to match his boss's somewhat surprising, but nonetheless KO in the 1st debate.

wpsmit predicts the challenger in a TKO in round 5.

What do y'all think?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Oh yeah....its going to be hilarious. Ryan will mop the foor with crazy uncle joe. Uncle joe biden will speak in generalities...like" people need to pay there fair share", and ryan will blanket him with stats, data, and eliquent speaking. this is an unfair fight. Its gonna be great

• Upvote 3

Crazy Uncle Joe...Lmao :lol:

Their campaign would be better served if they manufactured a crisis

keeping Joe from showing up....

On the other hand, this is the perfect opportunity to deflect from the

current Ambassador to Benghazi murder debacle....Joe is sure to make

some pretty retarded comments.

The Libs are between a rock & a hard place....One outrage after another

to cover for the last stupid performance <_<

• Upvote 6

tumblr_lzmnej1kZS1qfbjaoo7_r1_250.gif

I'm really looking forward to the Ryan-Biden 2 Hour Comedy Extravaganza tomorrow

To quote Seth Meyers, "Is there anything more exciting than Joe Biden thinking it's up to him to get the lead back? There's like a 50 percent chance he's gonna come out in the next debate with his shirt off. He's probably covering himself with animal fat right now to make himself harder to grab."

• Upvote 3

Crud, I gotta work tonight, and its raining out. Hope Ryan beats him up like a mma fighter just like Mr Romney did to Mr Obama. A good fighter does not go for the knockout intensionally. What he/she does is to unload some body shots to get his opponent to drop his guard to protect his ribs and ability to breath. Then they smack arround the head to keep the looser off balance then he attacks their legs with some well placed kicks. You can't stand on rubber legs. When you see the legs wiggle a bit then you close the deal by hitting the head, chest, and legs all over again till the house of cards falls down in defeat. Then the real pain comes when they wakeup in the morning. We shall see.

• Upvote 1

***///

SNOTSTER...

we always stop multi-tasking when we come across one of your posts! :D ...

You get our undivided attention and we are NEVER disappointed!

This here is funny stuff, Son, funny stuff....! :P:lol::D

Thank you very much....I'm flattered. I hope you won't be disappointed to learn that I'm also a girl! My username was meant to distract - not deceive. I like it that no one pulls their punches with me. Thought you knew until that "snot sandwich" thing.... :huh: ....I'm just not into chicks......not that there's anything wrong with that! :lol:

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I will NOT be playing any debate drinking games tonight.....and I'd like to apologize to any sailors I might have offended after the first presidential debate! (Suck it up liberal crybabies - I meant to offend you!) ;)

• Upvote 6

Thank you very much....I'm flattered. I hope you won't be disappointed to learn that I'm also a girl! My username was meant to distract - not deceive. I like it that no one pulls their punches with me. Thought you knew until that "snot sandwich" thing.... huh.gif ....I'm just not into chicks......not that there's anything wrong with that! laugh.gif

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I will NOT be playing any debate drinking games tonight.....and I'd like to apologize to any sailors I might have offended after the first presidential debate! (Suck it up liberal crybabies - I meant to offend you!) wink.gif

Hmmmm so why not SNOTROCKETT I belive that would be the feminne of SNOTROCKET hahahahahahahahaha tongue.giflaugh.gif

Just ribbing you Snot

• Upvote 2

***///

SNOTSTER...

we always stop multi-tasking when we come across one of your posts! biggrin.gif ...

You get our undivided attention and we are NEVER disappointed!

This here is funny stuff, Son, funny stuff....! tongue.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you very much....I'm flattered. I hope you won't be disappointed to learn that I'm also a girl! My username was meant to distract - not deceive. I like it that no one pulls their punches with me. Thought you knew until that "snot sandwich" thing.... huh.gif ....I'm just not into chicks......not that there's anything wrong with that! laugh.gif

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I will NOT be playing any debate drinking games tonight.....and I'd like to apologize to any sailors I might have offended after the first presidential debate! (Suck it up liberal crybabies - I meant to offend you!) wink.gif

laugh.gif You gals crack me up!!! All of ya!!!

Snot sandwich huh??? eyebrows.gif

oatmeal_bread.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm so why not SNOTROCKETT I belive that would be the feminne of SNOTROCKET hahahahahahahahaha tongue.giflaugh.gif

Just ribbing you Snot

Lol! Snotrockett....I like it! A snot rocket is the perfect conceal carry weapon for anyone 10 and younger (which is probably the last time I wielded one) but I'm sure it would confuse an attacker of any age! :P

laugh.gif You gals crack me up!!! All of ya!!!

Snot sandwich huh??? eyebrows.gif

oatmeal_bread.jpg

Timberwolf....thank you for the new and improved visual! ;)

• Upvote 2

oh snottie, you must be a babe in the woods. Black beauties were the best "diet pills" of the late 60's. Many a late nights of study at college were possible thanks to me going on a "diet" at around 10:00 pm.

Makes me feel kind of old!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

oh snottie, you must be a babe in the woods. Black beauties were the best "diet pills" of the late 60's. Many a late nights of study at college were possible thanks to me going on a "diet" at around 10:00 pm.

Makes me feel kind of old!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that did occur to me but SFlorida said "drinks" a couple black beauties...so I wasn't sure. Truth be told, I didn't dabble in pharmaceuticals....but while you were up late studying.... I might have been out getting goofed on skunkweed! Shh! Hehe! :P