Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor The Deadline?

adamfuri

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what worries me is that you dont really hear anything about the dinar on CNBC or Bloomberg news. I think if this is really in the making and is close to happening we will start hearing something about it on the financials news. just my thoughts

I agree with a few of you. Keep watching the FOREX market and when you see

USD/IQD trading at whatever price with lots of volume that's the best intelligence you can have!!!

No one has any intelligence, just think if people in Iraq were running around

giving intelligence to a few guys posting on websites they would probably have there heads chopped off. Believe me no one in Iraq gives a dam about us.

By the way, know one gives out intelligence for FREE, so unless all these guys getting

intelligence are paying for it, its all crap other wise.

Will it RV or RI yes, let the FOREX market tell you when.

Here is a link to a chat from just day before yesterday by Adam and it is 1:30 pm CST on March 24th right now so we have not heard from him in chat for not even 48hrs and you guys are acting like he has not been here in weeks.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?15292-Adam-Montana-Mar-22-2010-*pm

Here are a couple of quotes from it that may clarify the 10 day thing for you.

[Adam Montana] most of you remember or read the chat where I said I have reason to believe we had less than 110 days or so

The 110 day reference was talking about his statement now two, two and a half weeks ago.

[Adam Montana] the good news is I have even more reason to believe that the timeline is correct - and now we're possibly only 90 days away or less

So now we are at about 88 and 1/2 and he feels more comfortable with that.

[Adam Montana] the good news is I have even more reason to believe that the timeline is correct - and now we're possibly only 90 days away or less

You guys are still missing the "or less"part of the chat.

[Adam Montana] but I'm more sure today than ever before that the deadline is accurate

[Adam Montana] and even better

[Adam Montana] I have another reason to believe that the dollar rate my CBI friend mentioned is a very good number

[Adam Montana] I'll do a write up on it shortly

He has also said that we need the election results which will not come out until possibly Friday of this week. I would suggest that you read what he says and listen and watch for what he will say everything is right here in this forum and there for you to find.

If you read chats and posts you will see exactly what he is saying and not speculate on what you thought you heard or wanted to hear.

You are so right Wess144 can't agree with anymore than what you just said....I have to also question Adam's intel as well, I just hope that his intel isn't blowing smoke.....For my self personnally and I've been in this for almost 7 years done a lot of studying and reading...I just don't think anybody from Iraq will leak out any info....They are very secretive people and will die before they give out any information.

And for you guys that don't think the Iraqi citizen or military personnel do not give out information do a search of the forum, look for posts by hypr2001, and Chief V, and IHS and others that have talked to them and have stated what they have heard here in this forum. hypr2001 said in chat just the other night that they were no longer asking him to give him stuff they wanted to buy it, and that they were "stashing" their Dinar all over the place because they knew something was going to happen and look at the post by Ilovedinar she stated that her cousin there in Iraq knew something was coming........ Look for posts form member Riley she is there and has great information it is in here if you will just look for it and not wait for someone to place in gently on your lap.

Posted by Den56:

"Adam just popped into the chat room and said that "he wanted to have the update up by now, but has run over on 4 of his last 5 meetings, so has not had a chance, but expect it tomorrow".

He also said that he will be on the late night mod chat room shift tonight, after midnight CDT I believe, as he is shifting the forum to a new server and the forum may be down from 3-4 AM CDT. But, if you are already in the chat room, it should stay up. "

In This thread:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?15487-Adam-R-U-still-going-to-do-the-quot-write-Up-quot-U-mentioned-on-22nd

And here is a link to that chat this morning that Den56 is talking about..

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?15499-Adam-Montana-Chat-03-24-2010-Afternoon

Edited by ToddS

I agreed Northern so I'm thinking about putting these dinars back on the back burner

where they were for 3 years till I started getting all these rumors about how close

we're getting to the RV.

And I'm sure we'll hear all about the dinars as soon as they do hit the market.

I will do the same I know a little about investing but this up and down is worst than the stockmarket.

Todd you are soooo very right all the negative peeps in here just like to hear themselves complain because they did not get instant gratification on their INVESTMENT, which as anyone who has invested in anything, stocks, bond, gold, etc can tell you it takes time. Well it seems they would rather whine and bi**ch and moan than do their own research and or read the forums first before they come into chat daily with the same question.."date and rate yet"...and oh my gawd if someone does give them any info..rumor..intel..and it doesnt pan out well..OFF WITH THEIR HEADS or at least something else as dramatic and childish..hey if you cant hang with the big dawgs get off the porch and go play in the sandbox with the kiddies..investing takes patience, research and thought and there is rarely instant gratification, if that is what you thought going into this then just ask all those who have been here for 6,7, maybe 8 yrs and are still waiting for this awesome INVESTMENT to happen, because it will happen when it happens and not before so chilaxe and take everything else you hear with a grain of salt or two...otherwise someone else will be enjoying your dinar when you have a heart attack over it or decide to get out and sell it...yup we are out here and we will buy you out anytime you get tired of waiting as we have the patience to wait you and the rv out..just saying

Wher has Adam been? One would think that he would be more active during this time period. Their is so much happening everyday that a little insight would be nice. Or has it been decided that unless you pay a fee you are on your own!

Adam Montana cbi update sun 3-14-10 (am)

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I know some of you are waiting for his news so I won't waste your time talking about my ski trip

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I do NOT want to moderate this chat

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] because I need some help from you guys

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I've been offline all weekend and I have an idea what answer I'm looking for

8:17 AM [allIneedisonemillionusd] what the question?

8:18 AM [Adam Montana] but I know there are some of you that have studied this over the weekend while i've been

8:18 AM [Adam Montana] off

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] I need someone to paste this chat into VIP

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] that's where I'll take questions

questions

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] this is the exact email I received

8:20 AM [Adam Montana] Adam, I write only to hold my real word. Policies and mechanisms of government bodies can be painful and long. As of this morning, to finalize the resolution rate of the value of our currency, has been delayed, because they simply can not. Agreement with the International Monetary Fund has given the country in Iraq is not more than 10 days to make this final.

I think this is the 10 days being referenced not the 110

Adam Montana cbi update sun 3-14-10 (am)

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I know some of you are waiting for his news so I won't waste your time talking about my ski trip

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I do NOT want to moderate this chat

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] because I need some help from you guys

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I've been offline all weekend and I have an idea what answer I'm looking for

8:17 AM [allIneedisonemillionusd] what the question?

8:18 AM [Adam Montana] but I know there are some of you that have studied this over the weekend while i've been

8:18 AM [Adam Montana] off

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] I need someone to paste this chat into VIP

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] that's where I'll take questions

questions

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] this is the exact email I received

8:20 AM [Adam Montana] Adam, I write only to hold my real word. Policies and mechanisms of government bodies can be painful and long. As of this morning, to finalize the resolution rate of the value of our currency, has been delayed, because they simply can not. Agreement with the International Monetary Fund has given the country in Iraq is not more than 10 days to make this final.

I think this is the 10 days being referenced not the 110

Good Job Jaq

Don't we get it yet, alot of this is purely for entertainment purposes. I wish all of my investments kept me this interested. If it happens it happens, but lets have fun with it and let people keep guessing and gathering. Heck, one day someone is going to be right. Whoever that person is will say, "I told you so". Not trying to create a negative wave here just the opposite. Most people who have dabbled with or played with investments know there is never this much hype. Just enjoy the rollercoaster.

Haven't you ever heard the old saying, "a watched pot never boils". Meaning if you are constantly watching, it will seem as though the water will never boil. But it always does eventually. And so with this RV, it will eventually make it's move. Go do something else, check back in 10 days.

If this doesnt pan out soon, I think there are going to be a lot of very angry newbie VIPS that signed up because of the "10 day" info, and the constant pitch that the VIP doors will be closing. IMO

It depends--I subscribe to the idea that it could happen at any time, sooner or later. I really don't care when it happens. I signed up for VIP so that I could be informed about the best way to handle everything, pre- and post-RV.

And even though Adam believes his contact is credible, he's still only one man--no matter how credible or reliable or knowledgeable--and no one man can confirm a single thing. It'll happen when it happens. Everyone should just relax, enjoy your life as it is now. It'll be fond memories to look back on your life now once your rich!

Dee 1023. They won't ban you just move you to the last page where nobody reads. I got banned for 5 days because I agree with that one guy who said he heard it from a friend of a friend who heard from a email from aguy who got a ext message from a guy in iraq. Remember that one people? That wasfunny. And I can't say anything bad about Adam because this is his website.

Im a bit bummed also but still hopeful its any day now this week. I thought this statement, " As of this morning, to finalize the resolution rate of the value of our currency, has been delayed, because they simply can not. Agreement with the International Monetary Fund has given the country in Iraq is not more than 10 days to make this final." , was the first definitive statement on a deadline and an end in sight from the cbi contact. Not an end to we have small bills now or the next meetings are set up or on and on but the actual rv being finalized. I dont know how that statement can be read any other way then the imf has given them 10 days to finish establishing the new rate of their currency. Heres to hoping for a great new update from Adam on this in the near future!

I really don't know why anybody really listens to all this. We all know pretty much everything is in place for the rv to happen. Why don't we all just sit back and wait to see. I think everybody knows it is happening soon. What is the big deal in waiting for a little more. Haven't some of you been waiting for like 6 years. Just shut up and be calm. You ever know anybody who waited for something like this for a short period of time and got the same results. I don't think so