Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW Hammerman just wont quit with the Reno Lies

steveinfla

You are truly far too kind.

He gives pond scum a good rep.

Mentioning the daughters of a past president have very likely put him in the crosshairs of scrutiny by DHS.

When the majority of his disciples realize what is going on, he will be lucky if DHS gets to him first.

It is looking more and more like the ones who will profit the most are the lawyers that have been attracted to the stench of this genius and other gurus who have been playing fast and loose with lies and deceit .

I like your reply!!! I too get tired of all these ridiculously obvious flat out lies these crazies tell.......but what is almost even just as bad is, likely many sadly believe this garbage!

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

This guy is a real peice of work....

9-14-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Intel has not changed much. Talabani will probably turn up sooner than expected, in the next 48 hours. I think we still have a chance for an RV about the time the London Conference starts, this is rumor from about 10 high up power players. They are gearing up for something over there. The turmoil happening over there in the Middle East, the civil unrest will not affect us at this point. If they go to a full fledged war in the next 24 - 48 hours there might be a small delay, but I'm being told that is not going to happen. They are trying to get this RV and global reset processed, it is vital to get this done. My sources tell me we are here. There was a lot of processing taking place in Reno today [Thursday]. I have solid verifiable, visual proof from FBI and Homeland Security sources that the Bush twins, daughters of the Bush's, were in Reno cashing in dinar. Homeland Security sources were within 20 feet of them, so I take this as solid info. I was never a really big believer in the Prosperity Packages and Global Settlements, but I put out the info because I feel that you all need to here what's out there. But, if it is true, we should be RV withing a month, or probably within days. If it is true we are done. Rumor is we are Rv'ing soon anyway. My speculation on the rate for the average everyday person, referred to as tier 3 will be $3.50 - $5.50. There was some talk today that it would come out low, $.25 to $.55 and go up gradually. IMO, I am hearing and through intel that each country will have an independent rate

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz26TH9AwrN

What is the purpose of bringing this garbage/feces here.............this gives this hammerman parasite power........ignore him and maybe he will go away....keep reposting and you keep feeding into his mental illness!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, I need money too. All I have to do is tell lies and beg for it??? No lies but please send money. Send me a post and I'll tell you where to send. No donations less than $100 please. The little stuff just clogs my accounts. Thanks to all who donate.

DW

I could use suggestions for topics to lie about to increase my wealth. Do you think spelling properly makes me look bad to solicit donations?

Hey DW, I want in on that. I can spail just as badly as yu.

RSS

This guy is a real peice of work....

9-14-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Intel has not changed much. Talabani will probably turn up sooner than expected, in the next 48 hours. I think we still have a chance for an RV about the time the London Conference starts, this is rumor from about 10 high up power players. They are gearing up for something over there. The turmoil happening over there in the Middle East, the civil unrest will not affect us at this point. If they go to a full fledged war in the next 24 - 48 hours there might be a small delay, but I'm being told that is not going to happen. They are trying to get this RV and global reset processed, it is vital to get this done. My sources tell me we are here. There was a lot of processing taking place in Reno today [Thursday]. I have solid verifiable, visual proof from FBI and Homeland Security sources that the Bush twins, daughters of the Bush's, were in Reno cashing in dinar. Homeland Security sources were within 20 feet of them, so I take this as solid info. I was never a really big believer in the Prosperity Packages and Global Settlements, but I put out the info because I feel that you all need to here what's out there. But, if it is true, we should be RV withing a month, or probably within days. If it is true we are done. Rumor is we are Rv'ing soon anyway. My speculation on the rate for the average everyday person, referred to as tier 3 will be $3.50 - $5.50. There was some talk today that it would come out low, $.25 to $.55 and go up gradually. IMO, I am hearing and through intel that each country will have an independent rate

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz26TH9AwrN

I used to have visions like this in my blotter days HA HA

• Upvote 1