Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ARE WE AT WAR WITH ISLAM ?

dog53

hey sandstorm,

kinda seems like you're trying to ride both sides of the fence.

what it boils down to is

Koran = Islam

Islam = Koran

You cannot separate any part of Islam to be good, "extremist" are simply "fundementalist" that apply the teaching of the koran to their lives.

The rest of them are still learning, don't confuse that with being peaceful.

I guess i hoped it wasnt all of them. but your right....

I am at war with anyone who declares war on me. I don't necessarily mean by formal declaration. I mean when someone shoots at me, I shoot back. I have been shot at many times since I've been here. I didn't take time to ask their religious affiliation but, from their appearance, I don't believe any of them were Southern Baptist. Everyone over here is at a heighten security posture right now. I have told my guys that the rules of engagement have changed. First off, if it don't feel right, get the H--- out of there. If you can't leave, keep your eyes open and if something starts get the first shot.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 4

If you doom & gloom posters truly believe all the conspiracy based Internet garbage you keep presenting as the truth I pity you have no option except being a coward.

I look at it way differently. See I Actually have read what the DHS considers being terrorists. According to them I am a terrorist. You probably are too. With that being said, I'm as brave as they come dearest JONJON, by simply posting what I see and calling them out. Informing the Public. Protesting. You on the other hand don't come close to me and my courage. I'm actually standing out there among people who see the writing on the wall. We are trying to wake you and others up. I'm very concerned for everyone. See I'm as freedom loving as they come, I have allowed my mind to ask the "what if's". I look at the laws that are passed and decipher from there.

BTW your statement doesn't make sense. It is hard to post shiz that goes against the grain of current ideology. That in itself is bravery. You base your comment off of nothing more than your own idea, you're looking through "rose colored glasses". See I actually think you are the coward. Spin that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Exactly there using the Movie as a excuse , but A Egypt man did the Film I think they did the film on purpose for an excuse to attack on 9/11 and bring a uprising across the globe take over our embassy's to handy cap us in War! Straight up Chess Game by the Muslims if you ask me.

Right on VIZ! and for the question ARE WE AT WAR WITH ISLAM? answer: We had better be because they are at war with us and has been for a long time...especially because we are a Christian nation and we Bless Israel (in spite of obama)

• Upvote 2