Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many years post RV, would help the US, and other Statess?

Oh, that's an easy one! Because the photographer says "tilt your head to the left a little"

Now throw us a tough one!

Here's one my dad taught me to ask grown men when I was about 6 years old. No kidding:

"Do you still beat your wife?"

The worst part is, my dad was a psychiatrist.

Oh that's an easy one, too. I did till she died. Just kidding I'm not married. :lol:

If the US holds dinar, it could pay down our national debt a ton. But I don't think O would use it that way.

It will boost the economy enormously. All that 'new wealth'.

It will open up a whole lot of jobs, when those of us who want to retire do so.

It will hopefully give a leg-up to politicians we want to support. Money talks.

It will give the Church an incredible influx of money, through which we can better lives, and change the world.

I will stop being frustrated with the moths flying out of my pocket, and that will make a lot of people happy, lol.

---just my thoughts....

• Upvote 3

This RV is suppose to help nation wide, right? How will this be a fix, if any?

Honestly, I don't think it will be a "fix". Even if the U.S. holds 4 trill, our debt is 16, so all it can do is stall the agony. I don't even think 10% of Americans hold Dinar, So how can it help the country per say? I don't think it's as big as the gurus say. I do believe it will help me, and those who I decide to help along with others and those they decide to help, but most of us won't be able to do much. I think the average amount held is a million or a little more. After Uncle Sam gets his, I don't see a lot of help for anyone else. Yeah tithing and people starting businesses, but really that won't go far. Something else needs to happen for any kind of change to happen. JMO

• Upvote 2

This RV is suppose to help nation wide, right? How will this be a fix, if any?

this is going to be a tough one too answer ,,, if the u.s. holds any dinar ,, when the re-value hits and it is large ,,, politicians will have them traded in ,, and then they will just disappear,,, i think the money would just go too the treasury ,, but it would take a long time too get the numbers back on how much and what use it went too ,, in the mean time the political machine would spend it all for gooffy stuff ,,, { foot note ,,, funny how the parties ,,, dems and repubs,, can raise 100 of millions too blow on a campain ,,, but both parties can`t get togeather and pay off anything ....... a national lottery ???

It was estimated last year, Obamas proposed tax on Millionaires would not even make a 1% dent in the anual budget let alone bring down the natl debt.

Any new Millionaires created from the IQD RV will help stimulate the economy temporary only and will do nothing for the debt.

As for the crisis in the EU and soon to come to the USA, the IQD RV will only buy us more time to try and fix the problem.

This economic downturn is global. One small nation with RV and a booming economy cant bail out the entire world.

this is going to be a tough one too answer ,,, if the u.s. holds any dinar ,, when the re-value hits and it is large ,,, politicians will have them traded in ,, and then they will just disappear,,, i think the money would just go too the treasury ,, but it would take a long time too get the numbers back on how much and what use it went too ,, in the mean time the political machine would spend it all for gooffy stuff ,,, { foot note ,,, funny how the parties ,,, dems and repubs,, can raise 100 of millions too blow on a campain ,,, but both parties can`t get togeather and pay off anything ....... a national lottery ???

The IQD RV and its impact on the USA economy would be on about the scale of another Cash For Clunkers or Green Jobs Stimulus Bill.

The impact of those Bills were only temporary. So shall the IQD RV. Boom times in America will be temporary. Most IQD investors will hold on to their wealth rather than squander it all on a buying binge.

Bottom line...the RV will be no magic bulett to fix our economic mess.

Oh, that's an easy one! Because the photographer says "tilt your head to the left a little"

Now throw us a tough one!

Here's one my dad taught me to ask grown men when I was about 6 years old. No kidding:

"Do you still beat your wife?"

The worst part is, my dad was a psychiatrist.

Give us a reason to stop.

• Upvote 3

This is very hard to read, punctuated the way that it is.

• Upvote 1