Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chinese yuan backing the dinar

Fed111

I do not post very often, in fact most of the time I'm reading posts and taking it all in. Adam seams to feel strongly that we are clearly in a window of opportunity. Yet many others feel, the internal struggles that exist in Iraq are working against the potential positive movement of the currency.

About a month ago, I meet a retired individual from our intelligence community. Our discussions have focused around US political issues, several international issues and the US debt crisis. This Last weekend he drops a bomb on me. He mentioned an event, not just a single event but a series of global events that will occur over the next few weeks. Events bigger than any single country. He goes into a very detailed explanation of BASEL III, talking about China and the vast gold reserves they posses. He talks about OPEC and their vast oil reserves and how countries that can implement BASEL III are going to benefit from a asset based currency valuation model. Basel III is scheduled for implementation Jan 1, 2013. Many countries have several issues to achieve prior to gaining compliance. He tells me that one country has been holding the entire process up. However, China has stepped in and demanded resolution. In fact, he says China is financially backing this lone country as to allow for the process to move forward. As you might have already guessed our beloved Iraq. He made it clear the event is already in motion and will not be stopped.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

* * The Chinese are involved in many countries and are seen as savvy investors * *

* * If this is True about China in the drivers seat to RV the IQD * *

* * Then as Americans - we need to teach our Children their Mandarin language * *

* * They will be Buying up even more US real estate - and creating Mini Chinas all around our Country * *

* * He who has the Gold - Makes the Rules * *

* * When the RV happens - We as Americans need to BUy back country * *

• Upvote 5

Appx. 2 or 3 years ago....I saw article's depicting where China was taking the U.S. to World Court for the bad debts that the U.S. had dumped on them supposedly, or as I understood it...it was said to be from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & Bogus T-Bills...or to the best of my understanding...then all of a sudden we heard no more...or least it was seemingly hushed up...and we know as per news overseas that China got the largest oil contracts in Iraq after we lost appx. 4500 soldiers liberating that country...so, with that being said, is all of this just a political game or what?...Then, whether true or not, we have heard that China holds trillions of dinars as well as the US and other superpower countries, like Russia and others, it has also been said that Russia got the second largest oil contracts in Iraq....so, I guess if any of this is true, it would seemingly be a reasonable guess that if a currency held in any country's basket of currencies, as many countries do, why would'nt these countries possess some as well...if they even do...but, it would stand to reason if it is possible..why not?...China and Russia are not stupid, as they have been even hoarding up gold, so if the dinar would ever be of value, it would surely be a reasonable guess that these 2 superpowers are loaded with dinar, as if a country's economy is ever to be driven by it's wealth that it possesses, it must eventually reflect it in it's currency....so, they have to know, and they most certainly will be involved if there is anything to this...if they are able to get their foot in the door...no different than the oil...we will see?...

• Upvote 1

* * The Chinese are involved in many countries and are seen as savvy investors * *

* * If this is True about China in the drivers seat to RV the IQD * *

* * Then as Americans - we need to teach our Children their Mandarin language * *

* * They will be Buying up even more US real estate - and creating Mini Chinas all around our Country * *

* * He who has the Gold - Makes the Rules * *

* * When the RV happens - We as Americans need to BUy back country * *

Totally agree on buying back this Country, or whats left of it. And buy plenty of GOLD.

I do not post very often, in fact most of the time I'm reading posts and taking it all in. Adam seams to feel strongly that we are clearly in a window of opportunity. Yet many others feel, the internal struggles that exist in Iraq are working against the potential positive movement of the currency.

About a month ago, I meet a retired individual from our intelligence community. Our discussions have focused around US political issues, several international issues and the US debt crisis. This Last weekend he drops a bomb on me. He mentioned an event, not just a single event but a series of global events that will occur over the next few weeks. Events bigger than any single country. He goes into a very detailed explanation of BASEL III, talking about China and the vast gold reserves they posses. He talks about OPEC and their vast oil reserves and how countries that can implement BASEL III are going to benefit from a asset based currency valuation model. Basel III is scheduled for implementation Jan 1, 2013. Many countries have several issues to achieve prior to gaining compliance. He tells me that one country has been holding the entire process up. However, China has stepped in and demanded resolution. In fact, he says China is financially backing this lone country as to allow for the process to move forward. As you might have already guessed our beloved Iraq. He made it clear the event is already in motion and will not be stopped.

I'm confused...

You first said that these events would start in just the next few weeks.And then went on to say the program will not go into effect until next January.

Could you please explain this to me,I don't quite get it.

WELL THEY SHOULD THEY HAVE HUGE INTERESTS INVESTED IN IRAQ AND THE HSCB BANK WILL BE DOING BIG EXCHANGES AS THEY ARE SETTING UP BANKS THEIR AND THEN ALL THE WORLD SO THATS GREAT FOR THEM TO STEP IN IF THATS TRUE. THATS PROVIDING THE BANK IS SET UP AND RUNNING IN IRAQ CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS IS SO BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY WONT RV TILL THATS DONE CHEERS

I'm confused...

You first said that these events would start in just the next few weeks.And then went on to say the program will not go into effect until next January.

Could you please explain this to me,I don't quite get it.

In every rumour there is a certain amount of truth. I am not disputing the post but I think Basel 3 has been taken out of context. It is a set of guidelines that the BIS want countries to adopt. Jan 2013 is not a deadline, more a proposal. If you read the implementation report on the BIS website you will see that not many countries will be ready by Jan. Only a few weeks ago Thailand announced they expect to be ready by the end of 2015.

Not all countries are listed but of those that are, Saudia Arabia is the front runner and the US is lagging the field, they have yet to agree the requirements. If we have to wait for all to be compliant I think I shall be pushing up daisies before it happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The bull never ends. RV in some nations with rates. RV in Hawaii & Nevada only. Now a China connection. These guys never quit.

9-12-2012 Intel Guru xxxxx From my airport source in Bagdad, Talabani should be back in Iraq by Sunday. Maliki will be flying to the U. S. on Monday to meet with Obama and the U. N. to attempt to get all of chapter 7 out of the way. I am expecting announcements to come out of Iraq sometime after Wednesday night on into next week. I was told from 2 confident sources that on Switzerland forex the IQD was showing up at $7.13 and went up to $9.22, the VND was $.23 and went up to $.32. I was told they expect the rate to go live between Wednesday night and next Wednesday, just telling you what I was told, but, we have been told this before. Can I confirm this, No! High ranking UST people are telling me the live rate will be released between Wednesday morning and this coming Sunday, this is just what I am hearing. I fully believe it will happen before the 21st, not fact, just my opinion. We can't ask for much more than where we stand right now.

Read more: http://www.xxxxx

• Upvote 1

the one thing that China has that very few countries have is "patience"...I heard that they are investing heavily in Vietnam (which will cause the dong to strengthen) and things "made in china", will state "made in Vietnam". They are indeed a Country which is not opposed to "standing alone"!!!