Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$500 to be given to every Iraqi family

k98nights

b_300_200_16777215_00___images_stories_arsh_dollar_double.jpg

Details Published Date Written By Arsh Category: Iraq Hits: 6

Due to a rise in Iraqi oil profits, Al-Sadir route has announced that every family will receive around $500.

‘’Despite the increase in oil prices, Iraq has profited greatly from oil revenues,’’ Baha a’raji, leader of the Freedom sect of the Al-Sadir route said in a press conference.

‘The process will begin next year, and each Iraqi family will receive around $500.’’

Erbil has received a considerate amount of attention this year with the opening of the second annual oil exhibition early this month with the participation of 50 companies from 14 countries.

PUKmedia 12:04:14 2012-09-04

http://pukmedia.co/english/index.php/77/iraq/2245-$500-to-be-given-to-iraqi-families

• Upvote 1

b_300_200_16777215_00___images_stories_arsh_dollar_double.jpg

Details Published Date Written By Arsh Category: Iraq Hits: 6

Due to a rise in Iraqi oil profits, Al-Sadir route has announced that every family will receive around $500.

‘’Despite the increase in oil prices, Iraq has profited greatly from oil revenues,’’ Baha a’raji, leader of the Freedom sect of the Al-Sadir route said in a press conference.

‘The process will begin next year, and each Iraqi family will receive around $500.’’

Erbil has received a considerate amount of attention this year with the opening of the second annual oil exhibition early this month with the participation of 50 companies from 14 countries.

PUKmedia 12:04:14 2012-09-04

http://pukmedia.co/english/index.php/77/iraq/2245-$500-to-be-given-to-iraqi-families

They are going to have to raise the value .before this rite now one bottle of water cost $500
  • Upvote 1

They are going to have to raise the value .before this rite now one bottle of water cost $500

And that's the clean stuff... without all the brown floating fecal matter in it.... lol. You can get as much of that as you want... half price at Ikbar's House Of Waters! Hurry!

I wonder where they are going to get this money. Add another 8 billion USD to the budget and keep running deficits. Did families really get the currency we heard about being given to them before the holiday?

What about the oil royalties. Oil was above $85 a barrel for most of the year.

Thanks K98nights

What I'm seeing is that if they're giving $500 US then that means the dinar will still have no value next year. If not then why wouldn't they just give Dinar if it was going to be equal to it?

Unless they plan on giving each family Dinar equivalent to $500 US. Looks like they know for certain the Dinar isn't doing a thing...

$500 USD is the way I am reading it too. That is a great deal of money for a family there. What bothers me is the timing...next year????

I believe that when they say next, it means this year. Translation issues.

It actually appears to be good news, and they are actually addressing the gas & oil laws.

Maybe the Seals could use this picture for their target practice!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

NWGuy, I think so too. Figure 1 IQD for 1 USD. Now, wouldn't it be better to advertise $500 USD, rather than 500 IQD when it hasn't RV'd yet? Of course!;)

Yeah....that would be excellente'! :lol:

With the elections not too far down the road, it probably would be a great idea for the government to start getting their ducks lined up, and get some support from the people. What better way, than to increase their wealth! Maliki is in a perfect position to do this for the people, and do you really think a smart guy like Maliki is going to miss this opportunity? He is just posturing to get the best deal, and the most power he can, before the election.

Maliki is an egomaniac, and also a very greedy individual, so trust me, "it will happen", and Maliki will look like the "HERO".

:lol: I know he will be mine!!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1