Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki adviser confirms U.S. delegation's visit to Iraq on Monday

yota691

Maliki adviser confirms U.S. delegation's visit to Iraq on Monday

Published on Saturday, 01 September / September 2012 09:24 | Written by: Rasan | | | Hits: 30

0alimosoy.jpg

BAGHDAD / With: confirmed Ali al-Moussawi adviser to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the U.S. delegation will arrive in Baghdad on Monday. Moussawi said in a press statement on Saturday: "The delegation U.S. will reach Baghdad in the third of this month," without mentioning who will head this delegation. The agency Ataba future had suggested in a news her quest U.S. administration to send a senior delegation from the U.S. State to visit Baghdad in early September. noted that Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari and his U.S. counterpart Hillarious Clinton discussed recently by telephone to prepare for this visit, a senior U.S. level to Baghdad. (finished)

http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php/2012-05-17-17-37-03/2012-05-17-17-38-54/24392-2012-09-01-09-24-56

• Upvote 2

It just seems very odd that it would be announced the date they are coming. High level US delegates don't make public their schedules. Maybe they were there today or maybe will be later in the week. Maybe I am nuts, but it don't jive. Hilary maybe? Still don't see that being announced. Unless of course the US happens to be bringing some serious security along.

Who ever it is, they most likely will not miss the DNC.

Edited by uncirculd

This is a test, only a test Hillarious Hillarious

OMG, I didn't know that. I typed h i l l a r y and it went hilarious. What's up with that? Is that a trump to homeland security to protect ourselves from the government from sniffing? Or is it because of problems. Heck, never mind. Some things are better left unsaid and I don't want to know.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

300px-Joe_Biden%2C_official_photo_portrait_2.jpg

Joe Biden Green Bay Speech Live Streaming 9/2/12

September 2, 2012World

2:30 PM CT

WBAY 2 is live streaming the Joe Biden visit in Green Bay Wisconsin.

WUPN: Looks like thousands and thousands at the RR Museum?

English: Joe Biden, Vice President of the United States. Svenska: Joe Biden, amerikansk vicepresident. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

From WBAY Twitter.

WBAY-TV 2 ‏@WBAY

Head over to our website in just ten minutes we’ll be live streaming Vice President Joe Biden’s event at the… http://fb.me/10gbADBkG http://wisupnorth.com/2012/09/joe-biden-green-bay-speech-live-streaming-9212/ VP Joe Biden to make campaign stop in Green Bay

Posted: Sep 02, 2012 2:05 PM EDT

Updated: Sep 02, 2012 2:05 PM EDT

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden is set to make a campaign stop in Green Bay.

Biden is scheduled to appear at the National Railroad Museum on Sunday afternoon. The event is open to members of the public who picked up free tickets.

The stop is part of the Obama-Biden campaign's "Road to Charlotte" tour, which comes ahead of the Democratic National Convention that starts Tuesday in North Carolina.

Biden's decision to visit Wisconsin may be an attempt to chisel away at support for Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, who's from Janesville.

Biden is expected to touch on themes including the importance of strengthening the middle class.

Republican Mitt Romney's campaign says the Obama administration has failed to offer solutions to Wisconsin or the nation.

http://www.wbay.com/story/19439459/vp-joe-biden-to-make-campaign-stop-in-green-bay

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Lol, I love it! It is hilarious...

Go RV!

I have no issues with people bashing politicians and I have nothing but respect for yota and gratitude for all the hard work. I just hope it is understood that it undercuts credibility if news articles are modified for editorial purposes- if only as a joke.

Hillarious will not be attending the DNC (according to the talking heads)..........this is apparently normal protocol for a Sec of State not to attend....BUT, hubby Bill will be there, his speech is apparently top secret known only to Bill himself, look for hidden gems in his speech that are diplomatically negative towards Obama and his lack of experience. As for Mr. Joe, he will be there, at least in body!!

Hillarious will not be attending the DNC (according to the talking heads)..........this is apparently normal protocol for a Sec of State not to attend....BUT, hubby Bill will be there, his speech is apparently top secret known only to Bill himself, look for hidden gems in his speech that are diplomatically negative towards Obama and his lack of experience. As for Mr. Joe, he will be there, at least in body!!

OOp yeah, your right about hat. They all can't be there. Security reasons.