Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old (saudi is 10)

uncirculd

http://www.iranian.c...er-10-years-old

this is sick. this is biblical. no regard for women. anitchrist is not ***, he has no regard for women as Iran and Saudi are exploiting. Children at that. It's rape. They surely can't consent at 9. And this is peaceful? I am sorry, sharia law is nothing more than mens fleshly desires and a bit of extreme law. Puberty at 9? I hope all those voting on this have all *** sons. And I hope every woman in both countries nab their guns annie and make war on hard on men. They want them virgins so bad they steal them. Their life, their childhood, and their identities. Ain't nothing I could hold back on this poor excuse to be a pervert. Iran and Saudi. Should be ashamed of themselves. But heck, obviously they have none. Self centered and beyond help. Here is the article.

When Saudi Arabia announced three months ago that girls as young as 10-years old would now be allowed to marry, Iran decided to drop the age limit even further. Iranian Christian news service Mohabat News reports a member of the Iranian Parliament (Majiles) Mohammad Ali Isfenani, "we must regard 9 as being the appropriate age for a girl to have reached puberty and qualified to get married. To do otherwise would be to contradict and challenge Islamic Sharia law."He argues,"Before the revolution girls under 16 were not allowed to marry. Parents determined to get around the law would often tamper with their daughter's birth certificate. Under the previous constitution, people were legally regarded as adults when they were 18. After the revolution the age at which children were regarded as going through puberty was lowered to 9 for girls and 15 for boys.

Mohabat News reports statistics that show over the past few weeks, over 75 female children under 10 were forced to marry much older men. And.

and heck, here's another link. same article.

http://www.digitaljo.../article/329317

They even contradict themselves. What is it, make the rules as you go along??? It used to be islamic they had to be older, now it's changed. They can't even agree on the religion, let alone the law of their religion. They just do as the other did, make it suit your lifestyle.

Edited by uncirculd

Timing seems to be off on these two post.

One seems to be demonizing us for not having the proper respect for these neanderthals and this one explains one of the reasons we don't.

US hate campaigns against Muslims and Arabs show resultsJames Zogby

Read more:

This is nothing new. It has been going on. This just makes it legal.

In Saudi Arabia, a girl is an adult at age 8. Many marriages are pre-arranged by the parents at age 2.

Many wealthy people will marry an entire school classroom of girls.

Women have no worth or value. A goat or a camel has much more worth.

We best better get used to it because Sharia law is taking over in the UK/EU & is coming to America.

• Downvote 1

The Democratic National Convention will be welcoming a group of “pro-death” women to its stage in September in Charlotte, North Carolina. They will also be embracing radical Islamists.

Yes, I use the term “pro-death” for those that advocate the murder or innocent, defenseless unborn babies for whatever reason they can come up with and sadly they are led by a man that had no problem in justifying infanticide!

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/dnc-lays-out-red-carpet-for-pro-death-women-radical-islamists/#ixzz24eKq9JBd

Enough said?

Absolutely disgusting. My daughter can't date until she's 40 if it's up to me. :P Bunch of perverts, and they wonder why many including myself think the world would be a better place without their men and their insane religion. Don't even start that religious freedom crap for these guys, all this type of belief does is give them the rights to rape, molest, murder, and torture their own people. Their laws will not take up residence here, to many good patriots will stand up with guns blazing!!! :angry: :angry:

You have to understand that these men, the ones making the laws, and the ones marrying off their daughters, do not consider their daughters as children, or people even. They are chattel. All women are chattel in their culture.

Just as they feel they can "trade" their goat or camel to their best advantage, they can, by their laws, also "trade" the female members of their tribe through marriage and again, to their best advantage.

It is not a matter of a young woman, or actually a child, agreeing to marry a man she may love; arranged marriages have absolutely nothing to do with love. It is all about what a female is worth, and the only time a female is worth anything is when her father or brother can marry her to someone who can, in some way, pay for the privilege.

Shameful, disgusting, in most countries illegal, this is, sadly, a reality.

:(

smee2

I have no words to describe how much this sickens me... my only daughter is eight now and she is still my baby.... my heart breaks for those baby girls.

Agreed. Of course.

You have to understand that these men, the ones making the laws, and the ones marrying off their daughters, do not consider their daughters as children, or people even. They are chattel. All women are chattel in their culture.

End Quote

That's correct, unfortunately.. In some Nations females are not even registered at birth. They simply don't count, are invisible, non-existent.... Very sad and very wrong.

marriage1.jpg?9d7bd4

A group of brides in a mass wedding ceremony held by the Islamic Charity at the stadium

in Rafah on August 4 2010. Covering women like this is a new and was not known to Palestine

throughout history. Pic. Credit: Al-Quds newspaper, Jerusalem

Are there current materials in the mosques and Islamic bookstores

that still advocate men to marry (sexually abuse) young girls?

By Dave Gaubatz

The topic of Prophet Mohammad being a “pedophile” has been hashed out in media forums for years. My personal opinion is that when a 54-year-old man marries a 6-year-old girl, he is a pedophile, regardless if it were 1,400 years ago or today. Islamic scholars, Muslim organizations, liberals, politicians, and many of our law enforcement managers justify the sexual abuse because Mohammad lived 1,400 years ago and “things were different then.”

Although I can’t give anyone who marries a 6-year-old a benefit of the doubt, billions of people throughout the world do. I will simply ask the question that if Prophet Mohammad is allegedly the man of great character, moral standing, and a “religious” leader who is supposed to be an example for Muslim men to follow, is it possible some of them still adhere to marrying young children? Are there current materials in the mosques and Islamic bookstores that still advocate men to marry (sexually abuse) young girls? For this article I will use only current statements from Islamic literature distributed and used to teach their worshippers the “Pure Islam” as preached by Islamic scholars now in every city throughout America. I will not use the Koran as reference, because it makes it too easy for Islamic scholars and liberals to say it is “1,400 hundred years old.” Therefore, I will stick to other materials used at Sunni mosques in 2009.

“Ayesha, she was 6 when he married her, although Rukhsati took place three years later.”

afghan-bride1.jpg

The author of this manual (obtained in Falls Church, Virginia) uses the deceptive practice many Islamic scholars and their supporting organizations (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, and MANA) utilize. Why does the author use English for all words except for the one lone Arabic word (Rukhsati)? Rukhatsi means “sex.” The author is relying on the naïve non-Muslim readers, Interfaith ministers, politicians, and law enforcement officers to gloss over the obvious: which is the glorious Prophet Mohammed had sexual intercourse with a child who was 9 years old. Use an Arabic transliteration and it appears “nicer.”

When I attend prayers or lectures at a mosque I look for references being used by the worshippers to understand the meaning of the Koran. One such manual currently used states:

“A woman without a husband (or divorced or a widow) must not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until her permission is sought. They asked the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him): How her (virgin's) consent can be solicited? He (the Holy Prophet) said: That she keeps silence….I told him that she feels shy, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Her silence implies her consent.”

I request readers to seriously ask themselves if a 54-year-old man was in any court (non- Sharia) today and admitted he married a 6-year-old, subsequently had Rukhatsi (sex) with her, and informed the judge/jury she consented because she remained silent, what would the verdict be? Can a 6-year-old from any time period, but more importantly children who are at risk today in Nashville, Brooklyn, Falls Church, Chicago, or any city throughout America, give consent to marry (silent or verbally)?

Here is another example of “current” material being used to educate Muslim worshippers as of 2009:

“IT IS PERMISSIBLE FOR THE FATHER TO GIVE THE HAND OF HIS DAUGHTER IN MARRIAGE EVEN WHEN SHE IS NOT FULLY GROWN

UP. 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates…..and her dolls were with her.”

Prophet Mohammad married a child 1,400 years ago. Islamic scholars today advocate the exact ideology of marrying young children as Mohammad had. Why, then, do we allow Islamic scholars to continue advocating the sexual abuse of a child? Simply because Saudi Arabia pours billions of dollars into America and some of it ends up in the hands of politicians.

I will begin a “50 State – 50 Day” mosque tour beginning on April 16, 2009 and will provide the readers daily reports via my blog at www.daveg.us.

Video, audio, and documents obtained will be published.

FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributing Editor Dave Gaubatz spent 20 years as an active duty USAF (Special Agent/OSI), 3.5 years as a civilian 1811 Federal Agent, trained by the U.S. State Department in Arabic, and was the first U.S. Federal Agent to enter Iraq in 2003. He is also a counterterrorism counterintelligence officer. Gaubatz currently owns "Wahhabi CT Publications" and conducts CT Research on behalf of high profile non-profit organizations. His website is here, and he can be reached at davegaubatz@gmail.com.

Editor Dave Gaubatz spent 20 years as an active duty USAF (Special Agent/OSI), 3.5 years as a civilian 1811 Federal Agent, trained by the U.S. State Department in Arabic, and was the first U.S. Federal Agent to enter Iraq in 2003. He is also a counterterrorism counterintelligence officer. Gaubatz currently owns "Wahhabi CT Publications" and conducts CT Research on behalf of high profile non-profit organizations. His website is here, and he can be reached at davegaubatz@gmail.com.

My link