Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to "re-evaluate"

ijdk

Good Morning Hame55 smile.gif

So are you saying that this feels like a reinstatement of $1.90?

I understand that it was devalued even further beyond the levels that Suddam (sp?) had devalued it.

Just seems to me that they will need to come out at a value that they can support now, regardless.

Am I missing something? unsure.gif

Hames you just gotta appreciate new and creative ways to spell words with me. tongue.gif

Maggie,

I think you will find that the rate was determined by the amount of debt owed, the amount of production anticipated, consumption and the Dinar in circulation. So, it may be viewed as a balance between Debt, Currency, Inflation and GDP.

In one of the IMF reports, they suggest that the rate may have been overvalued, but I believe that was before the CBI had the inflation reduced below 10%.

The rate steadily improved until the inflation rate hit single digits, then it stabilized. Many of the initial investors have already seen the Dinar more than double it's value since 2004.

When the inflation crossed below 10%, and stability was proven, the CBI started making public advancements toward Currency Reform.

They may be able to get the IMF and Paris Club to ease up on the expectations to fully back the exchange rate while Iraq's remaining debt is outstanding.

The expectation of backing the exchange rate 100% Is where the periodic updating of the Foreign Reserves comes in.

The most recent figures I saw published by the CBI showed they could back the exchange rate 130% at that time, and that was recently.

It boils down to whether or not one believes the info the CBI releases, or the numbers they are reporting to their creditors.

At 130%, the exchange rate could be increased 30%.

Again, this is all contingent on trusting their numbers, and cooperation of the GOI.

Presently, those two "ifs" are the 800 pound Camel in the room ( sorry Trixie). :)

Yeah, you're a winner, Keep. laugh.gif Keep on keepin' on.

Taking it hard? laugh.gif Not... at... all! I don't give a rat's arse what you think you know about anything, because if you're into it, it very likely means nothing.

Look at you: Over 6000 posts. Your family must be proud. You're one who really does read Playboy for the "articles." laugh.gif

Suck it up? Listen, Junior. The only sucking up will be you, like a dog, sucking up the vomit to which you return in every thread.

I will say no more.

Thats all you can do.....throw jabs cause you didnt know what you were even talking about.....poor sap....did you throw chairs in school when you got answers wrong??

You should take a break from this.....you get so stirred up over someone correcting you.....thats not very healthy but you only have yourself to blame....

If you would like to talk dinar, then Im here for you buddy.....otherwise your just wasting key strokes....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

At least my jabs land, and they're funny! What can I say? You bring out the best in me.

6000+ posts? Are you training for the web forum Olympics? Why don't you just retire?

I was talking dinar until the "The Ballcap" came to play.

Folks, here's Keepmwlknfny (as if laugh.gif ), the all-time master of quality time. 6000+ posts, a reputation under 70, and he's telling me about wasted key strokes? laugh.gif

He certainly knows a thing or two about strokes. tongue.gif

Dinar? No? Do you know anything about the dinar? We can start off easy for you....without looking, can you spell it?? Once you get that down, then we will move on to more complicated things....

If you want, we can jump right to that information you stated that you had trouble comprehending.....would you like to go over that??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Oh what a slam it was let me tell you! Hahaha

You can only resort to those weak attempts after you are corrected, so it negates anything you say.....instead of thanking someone for clearing up something you were confused about, you can only show your immaturity to communicate effectively with others.

You definately got a little butt hurt and it shows.....if you get that emotional, maybe you shouldnt participate.....

Lmaooooo......baby boy.....you act as if this is the only time you resort to all this childish nonsense.....which you again display...........time and time again......

Give it a rest already.....you provide nothing around this board.......you never post anything of any substance.....just the same old every day......don't you have video games to play?

You high jack every currency thread around here.....everyone knows how smart you are.....still have something prove.....go spend some time with your kid already.....this thing has consumed you.....go talk to someone about it

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Of course. I use only the finest toilet paper that money can buy.

Oh, so now you're going to lecture me on spelling Dr. Grammar? My Mercedes needs an oil change. Can you handle that?

Wait, on second thought, I know where your hands have been. I don't want you touching my car.

No thanks. You're going to have to circle jerk all by yourself today.

Funny stuff!

i dont see anything on this page that has anything to do with this article ... i recommend they lock it down ..

This is the way it goes....every time keep gets involved......but just ask everyone....this is how baby boy keeps us grounded

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Maggie,

I think you will find that the rate was determined by the amount of debt owed, the amount of production anticipated, consumption and the Dinar in circulation. So, it may be viewed as a balance between Debt, Currency, Inflation and GDP.

In one of the IMF reports, they suggest that the rate may have been overvalued, but I believe that was before the CBI had the inflation reduced below 10%.

The rate steadily improved until the inflation rate hit single digits, then it stabilized. Many of the initial investors have already seen the Dinar more than double it's value since 2004.

When the inflation crossed below 10%, and stability was proven, the CBI started making public advancements toward Currency Reform.

They may be able to get the IMF and Paris Club to ease up on the expectations to fully back the exchange rate while Iraq's remaining debt is outstanding.

The expectation of backing the exchange rate 100% Is where the periodic updating of the Foreign Reserves comes in.

The most recent figures I saw published by the CBI showed they could back the exchange rate 130% at that time, and that was recently.

It boils down to whether or not one believes the info the CBI releases, or the numbers they are reporting to their creditors.

At 130%, the exchange rate could be increased 30%.

Again, this is all contingent on trusting their numbers, and cooperation of the GOI.

Presently, those two "ifs" are the 800 pound Camel in the room ( sorry Trixie). :)

Thanks for the post.

[quote name='JWJW11' date='25 Aug

This is the way it goes....every time keep gets involved......but just ask everyone....this is how baby boy keeps us grounded

ya because they cant let him give an opinion .. they must argue and get personal with him .. if you go back to see who started the crap .. it wasnt keep ... every time .. every thread ..others start with him because they dont like his opinion .. .. and its the same people everytime that gang up on keep ..

if i were him id just state my opinion and let them make a you no what out of themselves with their personal attacks ..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

IDK, Maybe they can get a room, and pick out furniture next week.

It must be love...

Just Kidding. :)

Besides, Backup just arrived.

Yep, that's for sure.....On all accounts. Today, I am just lurking, evening out the negs, ....I think I am bored. The only thing missing is my grandbabies telling me the dog just threwup on the floor again. Technicolor, (she eats crayons).....

ya because they cant let him give an opinion .. they must argue and get personal with him .. if you go back to see who started the crap .. it wasnt keep ... every time .. every thread ..others start with him because they dont like his opinion .. .. and its the same people everytime that gang up on keep ..

if i were him id just state my opinion and let them make a you no what out of themselves with their personal attacks ..

Ya because his reputation proceeds him......it's not that anyone cares about his opinion one way or another......it's how he goes about it.....very immature......you haven't been around long enough....unless you are a banned lobster reincarnated.......who knows....but stick around you will see why he has such a negative reputation.....and can you believe he once had over a -200 and the mods did him a solid and reset it.....just for him to be right back there again.....if it was you or me....we'd be gone:)

• Upvote 3

It is clear that you have not been around long enough to watch Keep's true behavior pattern.

If he's serious about turning over a new leaf, he would do best to start over with a new profile.

.. and the ring leader has spoken .. did i hit a nerve ?

• Upvote 1

Yep.....lol.....

And I do just sit back and let them jibber jabber at the mouth.....cause thats the only thing they can do....they cant really refute most of what I say, so the personal attacks are the only option for them...

Quite pitiful....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, I simply made an observation.

well heres my observation .. lets go back and read your last ten posts on this thread .. how many do you think have anything to do with the topic of this thread .. and what your going to blame your posts on somerone else ?

• Upvote 2

well heres my observation .. lets go back and read your last ten posts on this thread .. how many do you think have anything to do with the topic of this thread .. and what your going to blame your posts on somerone else ?

Lol ok definitely a reincarnated lobster again......which one are you now? You guys should reall try harder to fit in for the first few months

• Upvote 1

Lol ok definitely a reincarnated lobster again......which one are you now? You guys should reall try harder to fit in for the first few months

.. last chance .. which one out of the last ten of your posts has anything to do with the topic of this thread.. or this discussion is over

• Upvote 1

.. last chance .. which one out of the last ten of your posts has anything to do with the topic of this thread.. or this discussion is over

:lol: last chance? Or what? Not really discussing anything with you anyway.....just informing you......but you already know....sitting there behind your new identity ;)

• Upvote 1